ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez... and the 2x I have accidentally "liked" a comment while scrolling on my phone, I thought of this very situation. And that was using my real name. [emoji45]

Seriously:slap: stop that lol.

Stand facing the wall, secret codes!! We just need Maxwell Smart with his shoe-phone to complete this Gong Show!

From Klein Investigations and Consulting facebook page today. It's from November regarding the contract and press relations.

12814656_965384776877440_5033699056915077520_n.jpg

Agreed & word to the wise, if you participate in missing FB group or pages "do not" use your real name. People that do not agree with you will sleuth you, call your employer, degrade you to your personal FB friends, make fun of your kids, etc. Thankfully this hasn't happened to me, but I have heard *advertiser censored* horror stories, including two suicides, one of which I know is true...not sure about the other one from a Baby Lisa group. If you choose to go there, please be aware and have your profile locked down or use an alias. Just sayin' be safe!

I'm so glad I don't have an employer at the moment! LOL! But I do agree with you. Do not LIKE any of these stories, etc. This is one scary family.

I'm suggesting that you do a Google search before questioning the weather. I don't live in Idaho either but I found the info in seconds. Also, as previously mentioned, Klein is a private citizen and he can't just gather his crew and frolick all over the mountain looking for a body without approval from law enforcement. Since you're from CA, you may not know that the ground freezes when it's cold. If there's any digging to be done, they will have a hell of a time with loads of snow and frozen ground. Dogs may have trouble tracking scent when its all under the snow. Its also incredibly dangerous for a search party to be on a mountain when there's that kind of weather on dangerous terrain. I believe I read somewhere that Klein himself is in Texas at the moment, also. If there is a search, it will most likely be done by LE when they determine that they can search. Searching for a long lost body in several feet of snow is just not common sense! They aren't searching for a live person. If they were, they'd be out there, regardless of the weather.
As for me advocating killing...you're being personal and I think you need to relax. We're all here in the hopes of this boy being brought to justice.

I agree. I am from California, but live in Idaho and the weather makes it very difficult to do any digging at all. That's why most wait until the ground has thawed to collect their dog poop.

SABBM Snipped for brevity

Good find ! Catching up a bit on all of the new posts.
Ages ago on this case.. I'd asked about the possibility of any existing security footage ; and I thought it was said there was none ??
If that was being withheld along with other info, all the better !
IMO

There isn't security footage at the store in Leadore, it was a misstatement by the poster. Even if there was, we, the public, are not entitled to know about it or see it.

I had a thought about the phone pings... Last year, Bowerman confirmed that he was telling search and rescue organisations not to waste their resources by looking for DeOrr, as they had done a very thorough search and were sure he was not there to be found. But this year, he has been talking about new searches. I think they got new evidence, maybe the cell phone pings, that has given them an idea of a new area to search. If they know the parents were at a certain area before they went to the store that day, maybe the dogs can find DeOrr's body.

Another thought. JM saying they went to the store to buy feminine products. Her mother even said JM texted her that morning and told her they were going to get feminine products - a bit of a strange thing to do, imo. Maybe they wanted to explain away a blood stain, or an area in the truck that had been cleaned that day with bleach, or maybe they even had the foresight to think of cadaver dogs and thought this could explain any hits.

Reading back to catch up. Kudos to you on both points.
I want you on my investigative team if I ever need to find a body. :)

Great first point about what could have changed to give LE a location to search in the spring. We all know that getting detailed phone records from a cell phone company that has the GPS coordinates can take a lot of time. There is a chance that LE just recently got that information.

I totally agree that this could have given LE a new targeted area to search.
For instance lets say they found out that one of the parents phone went to a certain spot and stayed there for about 30 minutes. And lets say that spot is not the campground but about 5 or 10 miles away. And the spot just happens to be all wooded. Well BINGO that would be a prime area to search.
This could be exactly what has happened if LE is indicating new searches in the spring. We heard that from Kline and just not sure if I have seen LE confirm they want to search in spring too.

Also agree about the 2nd point which could be the excuse they used to leave the campground to bury the child. Especially if it was that time of month and they may have been short of the product anyway. After burying the boy one or both of them may have went to the store to actually buy the product just to be sure to have a receipt. Not sure if they had the foresight to think about cadaver dog searchers or not.

Which brings up a question if anyone knows the answer. Sorry its not a pleasant sounding question but curious if anyone would know. Could cadaver dogs ever hit on menstrual fluid/blood and mistake that for a cadaver scent? Do we know if that could happen?

From EIN's website in the visitor posts section:

CVO - Any update on the Defamtion lawsuit, KIDK is reporting was filed against Klein investigation?

East Idaho News.com We will post a report once a lawsuit has actually been filed. As of tonight, no paperwork has been filed at the courthouse. Thanks for your message!

CVO - Awesome. That is why I asked on here. You guys have been awesome about reporting facts the quickest and most accurate. Hugely impressed.

Klein just responded on his fb page.

Good to hear that he records all conversations. If this Dillards Agent 999 meetup really happened ( I have doubts, has Klein ever been in Idaho Falls Dillards to know what wall would be best? ) I hope to hear it. It sounds so bizarre.

Does Agent 999 drive a rubicon by chance> sorry...

Agent 999 now has a name according to Klein. Lol.

Good to hear that he records all conversations. If this Dillards Agent 999 meetup really happened ( I have doubts) I hope to hear it. It sounds so bizarre. Was he driving a rubicon by chance>

Klein actually addresses that on his latest post. Sound like the agent was maybe undercover for another case at the time:

CH - Wish he had addressed the secret agent allegations..lol

Klein Investigations and Consulting The investigator/agent Mr. Kunz spoke with was Mr. Stephen Hartman, TPLI/PPO who was leading the assignment. The facts layed out were wrong. Mr. Hartman was working undercover on an assignment as team leader. We did not want his cover or idenity discovered. Thus the public place. Mr. Kunz was FULLY advised why. Again - another side show.

It sure sounds like this whole family is into smoke and mirrors type of behavior.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInves...3864945696095/965384776877440/?type=3&theater

SABBM Snipped for brevity

Good find ! Catching up a bit on all of the new posts.
Ages ago on this case.. I'd asked about the possibility of any existing security footage ; and I thought it was said there was none ??
If that was being withheld along with other info, all the better !
IMO
I spoke to soon- I tried to correct myself but I might have to delete. I can't figure out how to in my phone.
They were referring to leave owing at the reciept.

I think Mr. Browning has been told some vernalies.

Klein actually addresses that on his latest post. Sound like the agent was maybe undercover for another case at the time:

CH - Wish he had addressed the secret agent allegations..lol

Klein Investigations and Consulting The investigator/agent Mr. Kunz spoke with was Mr. Stephen Hartman, TPLI/PPO who was leading the assignment. The facts layed out were wrong. Mr. Hartman was working undercover on an assignment as team leader. We did not want his cover or idenity discovered. Thus the public place. Mr. Kunz was FULLY advised why. Again - another side show.

It sure sounds like this whole family is into smoke and mirrors type of behavior.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInves...3864945696095/965384776877440/?type=3&theater

Oh my! It sounds like it really happened. Too weird.

I haven't seen this posted, yet, in its entirety. Klein's response to the attorney's claim he will be sued:

Statement From Philip R. Klein, President KIC Texas :

"This evening I have been forwarded a Press Release from Attorney Allen Browning. He now states he represents Dennis Deorr Kunz, Vernal Deorr Kunz and Jessica Mitchell. In Mr. Browning's two page statement he made some accusations. Publicly, I urge Mr. Browning before he files suit against us - to have a strong heart to heart conversation with his clients. As we have clearly documented, recorded, and saved every portion of the case. I urge him to visit and look at the evidence that has been provided to Law Enforcement before he does anything.

As for the accusations leveled against our firm - we make the following statements :

1) "The Truth is the ultimate defense."

2) Mr. Kunz has not spent any money on this case - the public has and a family member who made contact with our firm in tears and anger today has.

3) Mr. Kunz was fully informed that as a part of his contract with us - our firm would retain full control over the media relations. Today we release this letter to you the public.

4) Last Mr. Browning made some very serious statements regarding me and myself violating the law by "giving legal advice." This evening I have reviewed - and my legal counsel has reviewed the audio recording of the event Mr. Browning misstates. The events that are described by Mr. Browning on January 27, 2016 are not factual. In fact the meeting Mr. Browing references was a family meeting and briefing to which Vernal was not invited nor was Mr. Browning. Clearly, and without a doubt, Mr. Brownings statement is incorrect. I publicly ask Mr. Browning to retract his statement.

I further want to state publicy that I do not believe Mr. Browning is making these statements in any manner other than what his client at the time told him. I believe Mr. Browning is being misled. Again, the recording of the meeting and the description of the event Mr. Browning has described are not even close. We will reach out to Mr. Browning in the next 24 hours to provide him a copy of the recording before he files any suit. Again, we do not believe Mr. Browning is making his statements with anything other than misinformation by his clients. He has an obligation to do his duty to investigate before filing a suit. We again will reach out to him tomorrow.

We thank the public for their support. We will announce shortly our continued commitment to this case for finding baby DeOrr which has been our goal since day one.

Philip R. Klein, President and CEO

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInves...877440/?type=3&theater&notif_t=notify_me_page

Which brings up a question if anyone knows the answer. Sorry its not a pleasant sounding question but curious if anyone would know. Could cadaver dogs ever hit on menstrual fluid/blood and mistake that for a cadaver scent? Do we know if that could happen?

Snippity-snipped by me.

I've done some research on this over the last few days, and can't come up with a conclusive answer. There isn't actually a ton of comprehensive research that's been done on cadaver dogs. Studies are of limited number and scope.

That said, I'm leaning towards a yes on this one. Cadaver dogs are specifically trained to locate decaying human flesh. Menstrual blood contains all sorts of stuff, beyond just blood. One of its components is uterine tissue. It would stand to reason that after uterine tissue is ejected, it begins to decay.
Again, can't really find a solid answer to this, and others are free to contradict me, but this is the conclusion I've personally come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther