ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is up. Either that letter was fake or LE has told media to shut up. Klein is still quiet too.

I have just gone back and read that part because I only skim read it. Someone is taking the p and I can't believe this is happening when it is about a missing two year old.

Has anything like this happened before in a missing child case in the US?

Most of the high profile cases, I think. I'm in a few Facebook groups for missing children and there is craziness in all of them. These cases attract bizarre, attention-seeking people.

Here's a quote from a police officer about the Jonbenet Ramsey case:

“The media attention and the intrigue of a good murder mystery attracts lots of people. Add a small beauty queen and it only intensifies the interest. If only 1% of the population is crazy, in our country alone that would mean there are about 3,600,000 crazy people out there wanting to give us their wacky ideas.”

http://fox13now.com/2015/02/26/jonbenet-ramsey-case-9-things-the-ex-police-chief-just-revealed/

Re BBM
JMO
This more or less proves that something happened to the boy either late Thursday night or early Friday morning.

I am thinking possibly upon arrival - Lil DeOrr either sleeping in car seat and/or IR & GGP might have seen him/known him to be there, however by morning, and the store run- already the mishap occurred. I am wondering did JM & VDK go drinking at the bar, it was talked about, but I didn't hear it confirmed.

On here? I haven't seen those types of comments on here. I've seen them on SM.
I made a comment like that a couple of days ago. It was just based on my thoughts at the time, after looking at some articles and social media. There was no particular reason for not mentioning VDK. I was just thinking about JM at the moment. It wasn't really intentional.

Most of the high profile cases, I think. I'm in a few Facebook groups for missing children and there is craziness in all of them. These cases attract bizarre, attention-seeking people.

http://fox13now.com/2015/02/26/jonbenet-ramsey-case-9-things-the-ex-police-chief-just-revealed/

I believe the percentage of crazy is way higher than 1 percent..I happen to personally know a few too many myself.

One thing for sure is Klein should not have to worry about funds if he wants to continue with the case and begins to run out of funds. His FB is blowing up and the overall posts on his FB are more than willing to throw in some donations. All he would have to do is ask. He is saying it is not necessary at this time.

I think they are working on getting another client to sign up to make it official for him to work on the case. I believe he has to have an official client to continue to work the case. I think it must be some sort of law that PIs have to have a client to work in an investigative role. He indicated the client does not have to be related to the family of the missing.

One thing for sure is Klein should not have to worry about funds if he wants to continue with the case and begins to run out of funds. His FB is blowing up and the overall posts on his FB are more than willing to throw in some donations. All he would have to do is ask. He is saying it is not necessary at this time.

I think they are working on getting another client to sign up to make it official for him to work on the case. I believe he has to have an official client to continue to work the case. I think it must be some sort of law that PIs have to have a client to work in an investigative role. He indicated the client does not have to be related to the family of the missing.

FWIW, if anything, I don't remember what comment he posted under on his page but he said he was working under Texas law.

Based on the informality & almost emotional tone of that letter I am questioning its authenticity. Saul from breaking bad would have managed to include a letterhead & be far more consise. Also, the other news outlets here aren't shouting it from the rooftops like they do every other breaking thing in this case.

Great minds think alike! LOL! I was about to shout out "Better Call Saul!" A little fun Hollywood fact, the guy who plays Jessie grew up in Emmett, ID and he went to high school just down the street from where I currently live.

Agreed & word to the wise, if you participate in missing FB group or pages "do not" use your real name. People that do not agree with you will sleuth you, call your employer, degrade you to your personal FB friends, make fun of your kids, etc. Thankfully this hasn't happened to me, but I have heard *advertiser censored* horror stories, including two suicides, one of which I know is true...not sure about the other one from a Baby Lisa group. If you choose to go there, please be aware and have your profile locked down or use an alias. Just sayin' be safe!

Great minds think alike! LOL! I was about to shout out "Better Call Saul!" A little fun Hollywood fact, the guy who plays Jessie grew up in Emmett, ID and he went to high school just down the street from where I currently live.
I love Jesse Pinkman! Lol! Have you seen any news reports? Aside from KIFI/Kidk which are the same source. It's bizarre.

He certainly has a vested interest to clear his name. Even more so with today's latest kookiness.

999 upside down is 666. Klein is the devil folks. :scared:

Hahaha, right...? IR sure did lose a lot already if he is truly just a witness. And if he doesn't need to pay for Klein, as he has already been paid and will refuse donations thus far, I wouldn't be surprised (if the signer isn't named ANON) that it would be IR. He wouldn't be my first choice of guesses as I agree w/ other posters on family being a signer to put the pressure on. IF Klein is right about JM's walls closing in around her, family keeping Klein on the case might be her final breakdown.

Hi-hi-hilaaaaarious that the family is whining that Klein hasn't found DeOrr yet.
WELP, perhaps if you were truthful, DeOrr would be located by now.
Perhaps if you didn't fire him when he started putting the pieces together, DeOrr would be located by now.

You aren't upset that Klein hasn't solved the mystery. You're upset that he hasn't bought your ridiculous charade.
Bunch of buffoons.

Agreed & word to the wise, if you participate in missing FB group or pages "do not" use your real name. People that do not agree with you will sleuth you, call your employer, degrade you to your personal FB friends, make fun of your kids, etc. Thankfully this hasn't happened to me, but I have heard *advertiser censored* horror stories, including two suicides, one of which I know is true...not sure about the other one from a Baby Lisa group. If you choose to go there, please be aware and have your profile locked down or use an alias. Just sayin' be safe!

Oh jeez... and the 2x I have accidentally "liked" a comment while scrolling on my phone, I thought of this very situation. And that was using my real name. [emoji45]

Good advice! There is really no telling how crazy someone is until they have disagreed with you on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor