ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY my thoughts....jeez....How about my poor baby. Is he OK? Is he safe? Does he have food? Is somebody loving him?

And this is why I just can't get on board with the idea that maybe DeOrr did just wander away. I don't want to suggest how a parent "has" to act after losing a child, but not a thing these two have done has said grieving or concerned parent to me.

This is so weird!! It's all about HIM!!! How about DeOrr?

I have a tiny bit of hope now that he's alone and feeling like he's been jilted, he'll start talking. Tell the truth Vernal. She's moved on to another man. No need to protect her anymore.

I have a tiny bit of hope now that he's alone and feeling like he's been jilted, he'll start talking. Tell the truth Vernal. She's moved on to another man. No need to protect her anymore.

Yes. Maybe Jessica made a Major mistake, and VDK can potentially be a loose cannon. Or, VDK is just *advertiser censored**ing with us?

I don't think they will arrest anyone until the evidence comes back from the lab. jmo

I don't think they will arrest anyone until the evidence comes back from the lab. jmo

VDK says there is no evidence. And he would know, right?

http://www.people.com/article/deorr-kunz-father-speaks-out-disappearance-anniversary
Kunz tells PEOPLE he still believes that his son was kidnapped, explaining, "Somebody has him and I'll get him back because there's just no evidence found. I believe that he was taken. He's not up there anymore or we would've found him."

ETA: does anyone know if VDK is getting paid for the articles in people?

I wonder if VDK will make it to his sons "light up the night" memorial tomorrow?

I thought it was just the "family" asking people to light candles, wherever they are... Is there an actual memorial-type event or vigil planned at a specific time and location?

Nope, it was Vilt. Below is a transcript I copied from thread 17. Interesting to read in retrospect, that NOW the parents are saying
IR was with the GGP when DeOrr went missing.

SBM. I think you misunderstood my post. I was not disagreeing with you that Vilt said that. You said, "way back when PI Frank Vilt had the case..." and I was pointing out that Vilt no longer had the case when he made the statement. Klein had the case when Vilt made that statement in January.

"They painted themselves into a corner when they identified DeOrr as wearing floppy boots that he couldn't stay in when he walked. He would walk out of them, they were constantly falling off," Bowerman said. "If an animal would have snatched him the boots would have fallen off, and I'm pretty confident even if an adult would have snatched him. They wouldn't have taken the time to try to round up his boots as they're trying to cart him away."

http://www.krem.com/news/local/lemhi-county-sheriff-deorrs-death-has-to-be-a-homicide/267766019

07/08/2016 AT 02:55 PM EDT
http://www.people.com/article/deorr-kunz-father-speaks-out-disappearance-anniversary

DeOrr Kunz's Father Speaks Out Nearly One Year After 2-Year-Old Vanished: 'Now I Don't Have Anybody'

"The past year has been tough for Kunz, he shares:. He and Mitchell have split and haven't spoken for months, and he says Mitchell is now married.

"I don't have my son. I don't have his mother. I don't have a whole lot of reasons to do a whole lot anymore, is my problem," says Kunz, who still lives in Idaho. "I continue to try and keep going, if that makes any sense. Before I lost Jessica, I at least had a reason if things got rough, I had her mentally there to help, to be with each other. Now I don't have anybody. I don't have her. I don't have anybody.""

According to this, VDK still lives in Idaho. I wonder if the magazine verified that, since we've heard he moved to Vegas. Was the Vegas info in MSM somewhere, or was that info from other sources? I can't remember where the Vegas information came from.

I wonder if VDK will make it to his sons "light up the night" memorial tomorrow?

I didn't think it was an organized function. More like just asking people to light candles and outside lights.

so glad to see the discussion has been re-opened! thanks mods!

for newbies, there are 26 other threads for this case. might be helpful to skim through a few...tons of articles and info out there...

According to this, VDK still lives in Idaho. I wonder if the magazine verified that, since we've heard he moved to Vegas. Was the Vegas info in MSM somewhere, or was that info from other sources? I can't remember where the Vegas information came from.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Klein recently said he's in Washington.

Wasn't Nate the reporter who went to interview IR? I thought when Nate asked about seeing Deorr IR asked him if he'd talked to Gramps?? I thought then it was strange that IR didn't give a straight answer.

EATON: What do you remember what happened up there?

REINWAND: I don’t want to comment on that.

EATON: Do you remember the last time you saw little DeOrr?

REINWAND: No comment.

EATON: But he was up there?

REINWAND: Yes, he was.

EATON: He was up there, you saw him, you know he was there.

REINWAND: Yes.

(snipped)

ROCKEFELLER Did they ask you to have a story? Like did DeOrr and Jessica coach you?

REINWAND: No they did not.

EATON: So they just came back and said he’s missing, search and rescue shows up and you’re doing your thing?

REINWAND: No response.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/isaac-reinwand-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-deorrs-disappearance/

so glad to see the discussion has been re-opened! thanks mods!

for newbies, there are 26 other threads for this case. might be helpful to skim through a few...tons of articles and info out there...

Here's the link to #BabyDeOrr's Media Thread:

ID - Deorr Kunz Jr, 2 yr old -- Media and Maps **NO DISCUSSION"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=11960500#post11960500

I've found that it's very helpful all WSers - (newbies and veterans alike), as this case has been filled with lots of twists and turns
:cow:

Hope This Helps (HTH)...
ETA: I've alerted my post to ask that the Media Thread be linked to Post #1 of this new thread... :gomods:

:)

#FindBabyDeOrr
#JusticeForBabyDeOrr
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you kimi! (reminder to all the rabbit cannot quote or thank posts on ye olde laptop) :blushing:

I just can't seem to wrap my head around intentional homicide either. I do think with concern that she might lose all access to her other children, they would feel the need to cover up an accident due to negligence on their part. I am also not convinced that it's an impossibility that he wandered and has been missed by searchers. It has happened. A recent case of the body of a hiker being found 2 years after she went missing was just in the news. She was found not far from the trail, had a tent and everything. Extensive searches had done. They missed her. Can't explain the dogs not picking up a scent though.

thank you kimi! (reminder to all the rabbit cannot quote or thank posts on ye olde laptop) :blushing:

So noted, and no worries!
Ever since I installed the latest Tapatalk update (it's the app I use to access WS), I've had the worst time trying to share links to threads and posts. It used to take a single click within the app, then copy & paste. Now I have to go into "web view," and the shared link looks completely different than before. :dunno:

Hopefully it works for everyone (I test them and they seem ok via iPhone) :crossfingers:
Sorry for the O/T
:blushing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads