ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so on the fence about IR. I just don't know what to think about him. I wonder if he was not totally forthcoming at first.....then revealed more of the truth before January.....then GGP started talking to him and he started to change his story again?

klein said in the Q&A session that Isaac said things in his latest interview that he didn't share with Klein previously but Klein didn't go into detail as to what those things are.

Just a few points.
1) Klein said phone chargers, not burner phones. If Klein believed they bought phones other than their normal phones, he'd have been all over that a lot earlier. I can't tell you the number of phone chargers I've purchased because I forgot to bring one, or the one in my car wasn't working. Buying three of them only means there were three different phones. Nothing nefarious there.

2) The blood on the truck. Klein wasn't there when a dog "hit" on blood on truck. He got his information about that the same way we did. If LE had been concerned about any blood evidence on any item at that camp site don't you think they would have taken steps to ensure the preservation of that evidence. In addition, it takes s very small amount of blood to do a DNA test now, it takes an even smaller amount of blood to determine if said blood is human.

3) The Snake River. Look at a map of Idaho, Southern & Eastern Idaho. The Snake River runs from Wyoming through the bottom half of Idaho. In Idaho Falls the Snake River runs right through downtown. For folks who live in Idaho Falls the river is just there, they cross over it daily, see it daily, it's just a part of living in Idaho Falls. As someone who has lived in Idaho Falls I don't find anything suspicious about DVK misspeaking and saying the "Snake River". Just google images of Snake River Idaho Falls.

I guess it would be good to know if the splatter Klein speaks about could be more consistent with spray then? Klein has never mentioned if there was DNA testing done on any of the bio evidence they found but I guess we can assume they did not because surely it would be back by now.

If blood traces have been found on the truck they would have been tested to confirm if animal or human surely ?

I understand that even after a considerable time blood traces can yield this basic information. Only imo seems that could be such important info, but possibly info that's being withheld from the public?

eta
Butler Just seen your comments above which cross with my queries.

Searches & Pings - Klein's Q & A on FB July 26/16 C&P but deleted names of people posting questions. I hope I copied all related searches & pings. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=klein investigations and consulting

[FONT=&amp]Question[/FONT][FONT=&amp] - Have the parks along the Snake River in Bob Walton's old neighborhood been checked with cadaver dogs? Isaac and Bob use to live just 1 block from there. The whole family has lived there at one time or another.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting We have no evidence that leads us there.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Question[/FONT][FONT=&amp] - Have campgrounds around montepillar been checked?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting No comment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Question -[/FONT][FONT=&amp] From Wednesday, July 8, 2015, to Friday, July 10, 2015, can it be confirmed by cell phone pings that Jessica was in or near Montpelier, Idaho?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting No. On the mountain.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Question [/FONT][FONT=&amp]- Has LE searched the other places that have been named, like Blackfoot Reservoir, Snake River?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting We have no comment on the locations - we will say Snake River is a no.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Question[/FONT][FONT=&amp] - Have they checked cell phone records to see pings of towers to check locations of where they had been.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting Yes[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Question[/FONT][FONT=&amp] - Is MaKay Peak and Bear Mountain Areas ever going to be searched?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Question[/FONT][FONT=&amp] - Do you plan on doing a search in the Bear Lake area?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting No comment[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Question[/FONT][FONT=&amp] - Will there be other locations that KIC would consider searching, with the help of Chance, the cadaver dog, if all search efforts at the campground are deemed exhausted?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting Yes. Chance is coming back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] Question[/FONT][FONT=&amp] - Are areas 2, 4, & 5 still being investigated by LE?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Klein Investigations and Consulting yes[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] Question[/FONT][FONT=&amp] - Has Rd 104 NF- 105 Area been search or going to be searched?[/FONT]

I wonder if they were car chargers or wall chargers?

ETA: If we found out all 3 were wall chargers it would definitely set my hinky meter off

I wonder if they bought three prepaid phones.

Good question! Maybe they just bought the cord since most of the are USB? I'm kinda w/ Paula though.. How nefarious could phone chargers be? I have been trying to think of that too and have also come up w/ nothing.

Who goes away from home for a weekend camp out and doesn't remember to bring their phone chargers, i mean I could see one person, but three? I guess it is possible they're all that forgetful and scatter brained.

OR how about this theory on the 3 chargers.......

they bought 3 burner phones and needed to buy 3 chargers for them because they had different connections on the end than any of their normal phones. So they ended up buying 3 burner phones to talk amongst themselves as they had to plan to have one of them drive to dispose of the boy.

If the dad was the one who drove the boy elsewhere to dispose of the boy then he would have wanted to keep in contact with his wife and GGP back at the campground to make sure things were going as planned. If they paid cash for the phones at Walmart or somewhere then there would be no record of the purchase. But maybe they had to use a credit card or something to buy the chargers at another store. Could be why LE may have only found record of the chargers purchase.

They may have used the 3 burner phones as like walkie talkies to keep in contact with each other only and never used those phones for any other reason. They were like the bat phones for them. They may have even called home with one of them to arrange for someone to come up to the campground to bring some other supplies they needed.

Hi, Hatfield, Thats what I was thinking and just posted a few minutes before I saw your post that maybe they bought prepaid phones. Is that the same as burner phones ? Anyway, it's the only thing that makes sense to me at this point.

ETA: I like "bat phones" best! :)

You beat me to it. I thought they might have purchased burner phones and maybe found out the chargers were different than what they had and/ or didn't think they would have enough power. They wouldn't have regular power access so they had to get the car charger kind. Do we know for sure they were car chargers?

That would make sense to me. My phones have only come with regular wall chargers. Had to purchase the car ones separately.

You and Hatfield both beat me to it, LOL. I'm just a bit behind, but seems we agree they possibly / probably had Bat Phones :)

I believe Klein said that the parents have implicated each other many times. The problem is that the cops don't known which story (if any) is true.

They are strange- apparently pointing the finger at eachother to LE, but hiring the same lawyer and supposedly signing documents not to testify against eachother. Strange strange strange.

I have a hard time believing a document like that will hold up, I think it had to do with him representing them both, probably because they couldn't afford anything else. But at some point one of them will have to get another attorney. IMO

Hi, Hatfield, Thats what I was thinking and just posted a few minutes before I saw your post that maybe they bought prepaid phones. Is that the same as burner phones ? Anyway, it's the only thing that makes sense to me at this point.

ETA: I like "bat phones" best! :)

Yes, I may have missed the prepaid phone post as I was reading quickly and trying to catch up too. LOL :)

Yes, the Burner Phones are the same as the Prepaid phones which is same as BAT PHONES. LOL

I have never bought one before but I heard that drug dealers buy them to keep from LE finding anything about their discussions with them. There is no way LE can trace the calls on them is my understanding. Not sure why though but it has something to do with the fact they are prepaid and somehow there is no record of who is using the phone.

Here is a good link that explains why LE cant really trace anything with a prepaid burner phone.

Simply it is because you don't put any personal information on the phone. The service just gets activated and you buy the phone with cash if you want.

LE cant get a search warrant because there is nobody to ask a judge to get search warrant for to get the records. And even if they knew the phones ID then nothing would hold up in court because LE cant prove who had the phone in their possession. You can give the phone to someone else if you want.

If LE could go to that provider of the phones and knew the store location then they may be able to find all phones usage from that store. But that would take lots of money and research and no judge will allow search warrants for something like that because its all speculation that they would be using the phone for some illegal reason.

These are the types of phones that get smuggled into prisons.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/sick-of-the-nsa-tracking-you-burn-them-with-a-burner-phone/

Why would they need 3 burner phones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The theory is they were using them to communicate amongst themselves as they planned to dispose of the boy. One person probably had to leave by themselves to drive away with the boy and one person had to remain at campsite to hold down the fort and make sure things were ok at the campsite. One person may have headed back home to get supplies or other things. There is no telling really.

They may have only bought two burner phones and maybe just needed a 3rd charger cord for one of the regular phones.

Can some please post a link where there is an official statement stating there were three PHONES purchased?

I get this is a sleuthing site but please...think about what you are posting and how there are those who will see your post, and not any of the back posts, and then believe your statement to be fact. This case has been filled with misinformation, rumor, misstatements, misleading comments, and just plain false statements that it will be so much more difficult to solve as it is. Please don't add to it.

I agree with Butler. Also, running over with a car is rumor as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can some please post a link where there is an official statement stating there were three PHONES purchased?

I get this is a sleuthing site but please...think about what you are posting and how there are those who will see your post, and not any of the back posts, and then believe your statement to be fact. This case has been filled with misinformation, rumor, misstatements, misleading comments, and just plain false statements that it will be so much more difficult to solve as it is. Please don't add to it.

People need to learn to read and spot the word "THEORY" which is used throughout.

There is a reasonable expectation that when participating in discussions that we will try to read back a little bit to make sure we are following along with the progression of the discussions. The previous discussions were involving theories or possible reasons why three chargers were bought. We were discussing that from what Klein investigation team had communicated. The Link was already provided once before from someone else. Linking again below

"We do know that three cell phone charges were bought between IDF and Leadore. We will release that information to you tonight."

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/?rc=p

People need to learn to read and spot the word "THEORY" which is used throughout.

And theories should be at least based on SOME factual knowledge. As to the THEORY of burner phones, there is NO factual knowledge to base this THEORY on.

I'm all for theories as to what could have happened to DeOrr but wild speculation without any factual basis does very little toward bringing this poor child home.

There is a reasonable expectation that when participating in discussions that we will try to read back a little bit to make sure we are following along with the progression of the discussions. The previous discussions were involving theories or possible reasons why three chargers were bought. We were discussing that from what Klein investigation team had communicated. The Link was already provided once before from someone else. Linking again below

"We do know that three cell phone charges were bought between IDF and Leadore. We will release that information to you tonight."

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/?rc=p

Given Klein poor use of spell check and grammar check, I would guess this means chargers but it certainly doesn't jump to new phones purchased for the purpose of disposing of a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA