ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have we ever heard from GGF?

And why take GGF his friend and a baby CAMPING?

What if there was a fear that one of the group of them would be suspected of taking it, because of the potential 'drug' aspect? Maybe that is what is meant by fear of twisting things? Not talking about it might seem safer in that respect.
Ahh that makes sense. I had not thought of that. Thank you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

You would need a prescription for any drugs .

You would need a prescription for any drugs .

I am not sure how they do it, but my son gave us one for Christmas and it had some prescription drugs in it. It was legal to buy though, so I don't know how it is marketed. Maybe because he has his EMT license he can do it?

So *if* an EMT bag were stolen as we have been speculating - the reasons for stealing one could be to obtain drugs, to get supplies for an injured person, what else?

And *hypothetically* if someone stole an EMT bag to help an injured person, I would think they would later come forward and say that there was an emergency.

So by Monday's interview, there was this buzz going on about an EMT bag and not wanting to discuss it because it might get twisted. I'm *speculating* they didnt want people thinking they took it for the drugs or because little Deorr was somehow hurt and they needed it . It also tells me there was no news of someone coming forward and saying they needed it for an emergency. So there could have been some drugees around who stole it, *if* there was one stolen. It might be a stretch for drugees to turn to child abduction though. I'm rambling because I wish we knew if this was related.

Or maybe the bag alone is just missing - contents could have still been in the truck.. Suggesting if this were true (which it is not - that I know of) that deorr was transported in the EMT bag?
Could he even fit in yeh bag? how big is it?

Or if they said "empty bag" - maybe that empty bag is gone missing along with Deorr?

Is it possible for TBC to have arrived at the campground at 4:48, given the 911 call was made at 2:28? Wouldn't JM had to have traveled away from the campground to get reception to call TBC? And then I assume it would take TBC a few minutes to stop whatever she was doing and leave town. Just trying to figure out the logistics. I read it was 2.5 hours from Idaho Falls to the campground.

If a vehicle had been damaged as a result of someone trying to steal "something" out of it...I'm wondering if there is a police report somewhere of the incident?

All this talk of stolen EMT bags with drugs in them, has me wondering if this area of Idaho is known for illegal drug growing,

Are there people living off the grid in this area?

All this talk of stolen EMT bags with drugs in them, has me wondering if this area of Idaho is known for illegal drug growing,

Just bouncing off this post, but would an EMT bag just be sitting out in plain sight? If not, wouldn't someone need to know it was there to steal it? Also, I wonder if this kind of crime is common in this area. Are there records of crimes in this area?

If a vehicle had been damaged as a result of someone trying to steal "something" out of it...I'm wondering if there is a police report somewhere of the incident?
I tried to find online crime reports but was unsuccessful. Now I am trying to find a jail roster or booking info for Lemhi county just to see if there was any crime/thefts in the area.

OT:
We once had something stole from us while camping and I am now much more aware and careful when camping.

Up until we had some food and beer stolen from our ice chest during the middle of the night I never had ever given it a 2nd thought because whenever you go camping everyone around you is having a good time and most everyone has their own supplies.

We woke up to 1/2 of our ice chest emptied and after that I now pull my ice chest inside the tent at night. Or lock it in the vehicle trunk and hope nobody breaks into vehicle.

Its sad we have to worry about stuff like that from fellow campers but its the way it is.

We did some mild investigative work the next day and we pretty much pin pointed who stole our food and it turned out to be a rather large roudy group of teenagers having too good of a time.
We had found some of our brand of hot dog wrappers along with empty beer cans of our brand in their camp trash. They only stayed the 1 night and were gone when we investigated their empty campsite.

This little girl, Laura Ann Bradbury was kidnapped from Joshua Tree National Park, CA back in 1984. She was never found. :(

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/18/local/la-me-0919-bradbury-20100918

ETA: changed link to MSM

That was the case that made me interested in missing children. I was a teenager and she went to my cousin's preschool (not at the same time). It was a big local story. To this day I have a tiny shred of the first newspaper article about her with her face and name on it.

A skull and bone fragments were found deep in the park and DNA testing found it was likely hers. It was ultimately suspected she wandered off or an animal got her. She went missing as she went with her brother to the nearby port a potties: http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/18/local/la-me-0919-bradbury-20100918

I am not sure how they do it, but my son gave us one for Christmas and it had some prescription drugs in it. It was legal to buy though, so I don't know how it is marketed. Maybe because he has his EMT license he can do it?

I'd be interested to see what the drugs are...

Generally, prescription drugs need to be written for a specific patient. In my particular nursing job, I have a stock of prescription drugs for which I have a standing order. So if I had a patient in anaphylaxis, for example, I have epinephrine and I have an order from a doctor that lines out the parameters under which I can administer it. There's nothing I have, in my particular situation, that would be interesting to a drug addict. Rules for who can administer what varies from state to state, though, so there is definitely room for variation from I've experienced.

I don't know why an EMT bag would have any type of particular significance in this case. Howevever, if hypothetically there was some kind of "smash and grab" type of theft that occurred close to where a child disappeared, that would have my interest piqued. It's a brazen thing to do (especially in a camping situation in a state where citizens really like to exercise their 2nd amendment rights) and just not something that happens.

There is a very interesting and well researched youtube video here under the article from this author who has studied missing children and adults and posts the statistics on the thread from various campgrounds all over the country. He concentrates on the National Parks such as Yosemite, etc. The article and video gives one pause and a lot to think about considering the sheer numbers of the missing from campgrounds and trails.

http://dcxposed.com/2014/04/27/secret-vanishings-americas-national-parks/

Does the author have any theories? Or any advice on how to prevent the abductions/disappearances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500