Found Deceased ID - Dylan Parker, 18, Osburn, 12 January 2014

I'm not sure he made it off the trailer's property.

I agree. Per Facebook comments, Dylan was not seen on the road walking. IF the last person to see him merely saw him walking down the steps we do not know he even left the property.

I hope they are really really really searching not only the path to the gas station but everywhere in and out of the property where the party took place.

I'm normally not one to judge anyone ever as I don't think I have that right however reading thru and looking at fb profiles I must say this , in my day kids didn't talk like they do now nor act the way they due now at least not in my circle.
I pray Dylan is ok and safe and I also pray to loved ones of Brianne.

When you look at his path, he had to cross over the Cour D"alene river to get to the gas station. Could he have fallen in or been bumped off the road by a car?

I'm not sure he made it off the trailer's property.

I wonder how accurate the pings are in that area. Could it have pinged in the 2 mile road "area" but still have been on the property of the party?

I wonder how accurate the pings are in that area. Could it have pinged in the 2 mile road "area" but still have been on the property of the party?

I think the trailer is on 2 mile road.

If it takes 10 minutes to walk to the store, based on the map above, the party house could not have been too far down 2 mile road and probably close to the river? A mile generally takes about 15 minutes to walk at a semi-brisk pace (depending on height).

He is friends on Facebook with Brianna Sue Cook. She was around the same age as him, and apparently was murdered in October 2013 and it was staged as a suicide.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Remembering-Brianna-Sue-Cook/638794322832253

I wonder if he knew something and was about tell? It could explain his rush to get picked up by his mom (although his sister stated he was impatient and would do that from time to time. Although, I wonder if that would override the mile-ish walk in the cold).

BBM: The white car has been ruled out completely. LE has talked to them. This is per the Facebook page and reported by friends and family.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/233704413476124/

Snipped by me.
Yes, I was going by the LE report as there have been a lot of he said, she said stories from locals and thought we couldn't completely count on or say facts from FB groups/missing pages but would expect the missing page to be the most accurate since mom or someone close to victim is running the page. So can we discuss Brianna or is that rumor? Going to look for Brianna MSMs just to confirm.

Snipped by me.
Yes, I was going by the LE report as there have been a lot of he said, she said stories from locals and thought we couldn't completely count on or say facts from FB groups/missing pages but would expect the missing page to be the most accurate since mom or someone close to victim is running the page. So can we discuss Brianna or is that rumor? Going to look for Brianna MSMs just to confirm.

BBM: I'm not sure. We'll have to have a mod weigh in on that, although it is a huge coincidence given the size of the town, the location of "last seen" for both of them, and their ages.

BBM: I'm not sure. We'll have to have a mod weigh in on that, although it is a huge coincidence given the size of the town, the location of "last seen" for both of them, and their ages.

Thanks! All I will say for now is "Wow". It is a very small town and I wonder just what is going on over there...

His find page has over 5,000 members, more than the population of the little town. That's amazing! Also, there is a picture posted of Dylan with his head shaved, different look for him. Sure he has a full head of head right now but something to think about.

Bri's mom is posting on his missing group page too (she has a different last name than Bri did).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/233704413476124/permalink/234353863411179/?comment_id=234357330077499&offset=0&total_comments=9

Someone is saying there have been two dead and two missing teens in the valley just since October, but doesn't name them or say what the circumstances were. Seems like four would be a significant statistical anomaly for such a sparsely populated area, though.

It looks like the property owner/party host is cooperating fully and really trying to get the word out and get guests to tell what they know.

I'm impressed by how much this small town seems to be coming together to find him. I hope their efforts pay off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back