ID ID - Jeramy Burt, 35, Boise, 11 Feb 2007

Just to add while I’m here - as with the Orsaz case, this looks like the work of more than one person; I’m guessing whoever dumped the car in the desert didn’t then walk back to Boise.

FEB 12, 2022
15 years later, no answers regarding missing Boise man | ktvb.com
[...]

The Burt family held a vigil in honor of the 15-year mark of his disappearance in American Falls at the Lower Boat Dock on Friday at 5 p.m. to release lanterns.

[...]

Boise Police Sgt. Justin Kendall said the case trail remains cold with no new updates.

[...]

When he disappeared, his ex-wife KG reported him missing.

KG, who later passed away in 2016, received cryptic texts from Jeramy Burt's phone shortly after he disappeared, saying that he was leaving to start a new life, according to SB. KG didn’t believe they were from him and neither did SB.

Former Boise Police detective Jeff Wudarcki, who worked the case at one point, said around the time of Burt's disappearance, his credit card was used in Mountain Home, about 30 minutes outside of Boise.

In the months after Burt went missing, his 2003 Mercury Cougar was found burned up in the Owyhee Desert.

[...]

She added that his phone and wallet have still never been found.

SB remains adamant that her son would never have started a new life without his daughter.

Learning about this case made me so sad for the late ex-wife, she thinks her and Jeramy are on the road to coming back to being a couple and suddenly he is gone with her car and she is getting strange text from 'him', then she has to learn that the lawyer he cheated on her with is still in the picture. It's like the person who made Jeramy disappear which I don't feel like was himself (but I could be wrong) waited until the late-ex was out of town on purpose so there would be a late response. Now, their daughter is without both parents. :(

I agree with those who said this is such an odd, convoluted case, with curious behavior from the victim.
It's full of many coincidences and mysteries that stand alone.
Kim George's 2016 death, Burt's connection to Ahren Bernard through Jeanne and woman who says she doesn't know Bernard? It's a lot.
My heart and sympathy go out to the loved ones of Jeramy Burt, Kim George, and Ahren Barnard.

Feb 13, 2024 article

[…]

A car of George's was also found missing. The car was found three months after his disappearance, it had been set on fire and abandoned in a remote area about 100 miles away from Boise. Police also found some charges on a credit card, and then nothing.

[…]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname