ID - Kendy Howard - 48, Husband on Trial - Said She Committed Suicide - Athol - 2021 Feb 02

@HunterBertramTV

BREAKING:He was found guilty of murder of the second degree.

8:40 PM · Mar 19, 2024 from Coeur d'Alene, ID

Statement from Prosecuting Attorney Stanley Mortensen:“Despite the verdict, it's hard to take a victory lap,” said Mortensen. He said he is grateful to the members of the jury that committed to their duties.

8:56 PM · Mar 19, 2024 from
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Kendy’s family members leaving the courthouse. Emotionall.

Statement from Kootenai County Sheriff Norris. He says on May 23rd, Daniel Howard will be sentenced. Also saying, Daniel will be on suicide watch until then.

8:59 PM · Mar 19, 2024 from
Coeur d'Alene, ID

Guilty Domestic Battery
Guilty 2nd Degree Murder

RIP Kendy❤️
Did they say why 2nd degree? I tried watching the trial but it seemed like it was going really slow. I’ll have to give it another try.

I might not ever agree with murder in the second degree, as opposed to first degree, but I didn't sit there through the trial. I tip my hat in great gratitude to the jury who had to sit through this trial. Thank you.

@dugganreports

“We are here because of a loss of life,” Mortensen said. “Kendy Howard’s family lost a daughter, a sister, a mother and a grandmother.”

More:
https://spokesman.com/stories/2024/mar/19/justice-was-served-former-idaho-state-police-troop/

1710945957915.png

10:17 PM · Mar 19, 2024

Previous arrests

About 10 years ago, Daniel Howard learned his wife had an affair with one of his friends, the Kootenai County Prosecutor’s Office said in a 2015 Spokesman-Review story. Daniel Howard then threatened his friend and, later poured syrup in his vehicles, left him vulgar messages and fired a shotgun in his house, the prosecutor’s office alleged. Daniel Howard admitted to some of those acts and agreed to pay restitution.

Investigators also found thousands of rounds of ISP ammunition at Daniel Howard’s Athol residence and said the ammo had disappeared when they returned weeks later with a search warrant. He claimed he kept the ammo at his house for convenience because he was a shooting range officer and lived near the range.

He was sentenced in early 2015 for malicious injury to property, petty theft, title fraud and failing to tag a deer he shot.

If interested, there's more...

Julie Grant spitting facts!

Julie doesn't pull any punches, does she?!
And she's right...Daniel Howard is a simple self-centered bully and .
I hope he enjoys his time in prison. (Was a prison sentence worth not losing half of your assets Dan?? You thought killing your wife was the best strategy? Really?)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back