ID - Kendy Howard - 48, Husband on Trial - Said She Committed Suicide - Athol - 2021 Feb 02

It’s unknown what Howard was doing at the airport.

Howard is accused of killing Kendy Howard on Feb. 2, 2021. He was charged with the murder in April of 2023.

He’s been out on bond during the proceedings. Terms of bond include an 11 pm curfew and restrictions including not being within two miles of an airport.

Former ISP trooper on trial for wife’s murder arrested at Spokane airport

• Mar 15, 2024 Updated 25 sec ago

UPDATE: As of early Saturday evening, Former Idaho State Police Trooper Daniel Howard is no longer listed as an inmate at the Spokane County Jail. He is being extradited back to Kootenai County and will be in court Monday.

Arrested at the airport! Was he lookin to board himself an evening flight Saturday? I guess he had his fill of his trial and decided not to stick around for closing arguments.. o_O (I have a feeling he's on the no-fly-list. )

Ex-Trooper On Trial For Wife's Death Arrested At Airport | ID v. Daniel Howard​

MAJOR DEVELOPMENT: Defendant Daniel Howard is back behind bars. Howard was out on bond in Idaho while standing accused in the Jealous Ex-Trooper Murder Trial. He was arrested by Spokane International Airport Police in Washington state late Friday night.

Defense story is that he was returning a rental car for a friend, not trying to flee. He was wearing an ankle monitor, had no ticket,etc. Defense wanted the jury polled to see if any of them heard the news about this but Prosecution objected and Judge declined to poll the jury.

As of 11AM this morning he's still listed as an inmate at Kootenai jail. Wonder if he'll be released. There were a few new entries on his docket since the end of last week. Wondering about that motion to re-open state's case. Wonder if they wanted to add charges about a violation of his parole

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 2.59.07 PM.png

Defense story is that he was returning a rental car for a friend, not trying to flee. He was wearing an ankle monitor, had no ticket,etc. Defense wanted the jury polled to see if any of them heard the news about this but Prosecution objected and Judge declined to poll the jury.
I find his "defense" story of being caught @ the airport highly suspicious. First, he was a State Trooper in Idaho so he clearly understood the rules of his bond pending his trial. I seriously doubt wearing an ankle monitor included leaving not only Kootenai County, Idaho but entering Washington and then going to the closest large airport. He stated he was returning a rental car for a friend, however most rental agencies allow drop-offs to occur off site from the airport. All of the major car rentals @ Spokane International Airport have this service (afaik). He stated he had no luggage, no ticket, and no plan to leave while wearing the ankle monitor. Did he have a ride waiting for him to return him to Idaho? Why would he have to be the person to actually return car, couldn't it have been his ride?

My take is she did not commit suicide in the tub. A woman who is body conscious and trying to lose weight is not going to off herself naked in the tub and she is also not going to destroy her beautiful face w/a gunshot wound inside her mouth. Men do that.

KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho (Court TV) — Jury deliberations are underway in the trial of an ex-Idaho trooper accused of killing his wife.

If interested, more at link...

updated 7:55 AM, March 19, 2024

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member