ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just had him for the weekend right? I read somewhere on here it was for the summer.

I'm not even seeing a mention of a live link. If anyone is watching the cable news stations. Please post what is said....thanks!

I'm not even seeing a mention of a live link. If anyone is watching the cable news stations. Please post what is said....thanks!
Hey Q!!!! Are you on your crackberry again? LOL

refresh channel 6, refresh channel 2, refresh fox, wait... wait... wait.....go back to see websleuth peeps! (pull some hair in the process of it all and spill coffee on pajama pants that I still have on...-blush-)

Do we have an accurate time line? When Robert went to stay with his mother? The previous weekend, that day? As someone else suggested he could have disappeared or whatever his fate long before Friday. Wallis and Daniels father both made statements about when they had last seen him and where.

Hey Q!!!! Are you on your crackberry again? LOL

lol, I'm on my PC right now. Yeppers, crackberry is a good word for it. It certainly doesn't help my addiction to WS!

Do we have an accurate time line? When Robert went to stay with his mother? The previous weekend, that day? As someone else suggested he could have disappeared or whatever his fate long before Friday. Wallis and Daniels father both made statements about when they had last seen him and where.

IIRC and I could be wrong, Robert's dad spoke with him the morning he disappeared.

strach,
with the way this one is going down... I wouldn't trust a thing that wallis, the mother, or the boyfriend said in terms of the timeline.. (considering they have had positive hits at the wallis home and the mother's apartment)..

Grandpa thinks he saw him earlier that day when he dropped money by at the apartment but is not 100%.. but not sure of the time.. he said "earlier that day"

I don't recall the father's statement about when he last saw him and there have been several confusing media reports as to if he was there for the whole summer of if he was there for the weekend. Numerous media have said that the father has been told by LE NOT to talk to the press whatsoever and he hasn't and so we are left here with a wide open and confusing timeline. I trust LE has it though and they are doing a great job in putting the lid on people so they don't compromise their case. I am sure that Robert's dad has PLENTY to say about this woman and her boyfriend... but I don't think we will see it anytime soon.... moo of course

Anyone see the presser live anywhere?

Ya'll know what tarps, little red evidence flags, crime scene tape, and a late presser that was scheduled mean... don't ya?

....sad.....

Nothing yet..I am switching between HLN and CNN...

No live links to presser. Is anyone local seeing anything on their tv's?

I'm in Boise - nothing at all on any of the local stations...

http://www.2news.tv/home/ondemand/cbslivefeed

I found this link to CBS 2's live news feed.... but nothing's happening... am I in the wrong place? Is my PC being silly? or has the presser just not started yet?

thank you for that link! No... your pc is healthy LOL... I have your link open and am sure if the scheduled presser goes on when it was supposed to it will pop up.

Unfortunately I have a sinking feeling that the backyard search is yielding evidence that has affected the presser update on the case. MOO of course. I AM, however, very shocked that there are no live helicopter feeds of above the dig area! Interesting... but than again this Boise community has not failed to pleasantly surprise me in their community support, their volunteerism, etc... and would not be surprised that if LE told the news crews to please help by not taking birds up they would do it hands down. This Boise community is truly inspiring to me!!!!

DELETED.......I'm sorry guys...that was yesterday's presser. Geez. I gotta pay attention!

Can't find any local mention on news websites and nothing on cable news, no a mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph