ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Welcome-12-june::newbie::bananalama:

Welcome desert~blue!

Did you all read that about 2300 people searched yesterday? That's a great turnout.

Dang. I wonder if it's been cancelled or postponed?

And welcome to WS. And to all the newbies. :)

quiet + scheduled presser not on + no reason why + red evidence flags + little blue evidence tent and digging = fast and furious investigation and new finds MHOO and the tightest lips I have ever seen!

I'd think they could at least announce that it's been delayed or canceled, etc. but I've been switching stations and there is no coverage at all.

I have an 8 year-old son and this whole thing sickens me. Glad to have found this forum!

:banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but still nothing on my end here in regards to news....I drive my poor husband crazy with all the "news" watch..lol

I'd think they could at least announce that it's been delayed or canceled, etc. but I've been switching stations and there is no coverage at all.

I have an 8 year-old son and this whole thing sickens me. Glad to have found this forum!
I think they cannot right now... I even bet media has a heads up but they are following LE direction.. this is my opinion only...

Nurse- go get outta your pj's-

Oh, what the H- I'm just jealous cause I'm at work!
Hey you Galvino! I EVEN SLEPT IN TODAY!!! (((nurse trying to make Galvino even more jealous :))))))

Everything I saw and heard said noon on Saturday - it's 12:30 here in Boise so I think it must have been canceled at least for now. I do wonder what's going on out at that backyard right now, though.

CBS TV 2 did say they would be streaming the presser live. I'll find the link in a minute. So..... I think Nurse is absolutely right. Very similar to the hurry up and wait press conferences of the Sandra Cantu case. My guess is they have located Robert and they are now getting their ducks is a row before making an announcement. They also should confer with the family first and give them a bit of time to catch their collective breaths.

This poor baby.

Salem

i hope this is one of the times that everyones "gut" feelings are wrong........

Don't we all wish Google Maps were live...lol..we could be watching what they are doing right now.
HLN just gave a briefing but it was the same info we already know..nothing about a presser...:(

Lynn Hightower, Communications Director, Boise PD

lhightower@cityofboise.org, (208) 570-6180

All the latest information will be posted at www.boisepolice.org

News media briefings will be held daily, until further notice, at Boise City Hall West, 333 N. Sailfish Place.

http://www.cityofboise.org/Departments/Police/NewsReleases/2009/page45044.aspx

nurse really thinks something vital is going on right now... the delay and change in routine is out of character for this department...

Were they going to have searchers out today? But canceled due to the new evidence? Anyone know?

I have to run to the grocery store... can you guys believe that my family needs food???? Anyone need anything? brb... keeping the faith for Robert! Wish he was in my familyroom right now with my son and his friend laughing and playing xbox 360 and swimming in our pool! Life is just so unfair!!!

I am hoping they find him as soon as possible if it's the worst so they can determine COD. You know they will claim accident, panic, coverup, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname