ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
not an accident. no more pressers because this is now a homicide investigation.

WOW!!! Its a good thing I am not a betting person. I thought for sure an arrest has been made

They are determined to find who is responsible.

Press Conference Live From Boise Police Department, August 5, 2009, at 6 p.m., Fox 12

Mike Vogel ?? reporting
Expecting comments from Dep. Chief Jim Kerns

Positive ID made with dental records; however, cause of death not known.

The info they can release is in cooperation with ADA coroners office.
The body has been positively identified as Robert Manwill. Prelim results show death was NOT an accident and is being investigated as homicide by Boise PD.

No evidence he was abducted by stranger. They WILL find and hold accountable those responsible.

Focus: Is on Robert and to find answers on what happened to cut short his life.

As with any investigation, they will not hold daily news briefings.

Our justice system demand criminal investigations be thorough and methodical. Understand they cannot compromise legal procedures and this very important case with premature release of details.

Answers will be made available at approp. time. Citizens' support is appreciated. Local media has been keeping community informed, and that has been an important strategy. Will notify of any other major developments.

Justice will not be denied.

Nancy is talking about Robert but I don't think she'll have the news conference. She's also talking about new details from a 7 y/o (girl) playmate of Robert's. She says she was on a swing next to him the evening he disappeared.

A reporter asked if there are any suspects....he walked out of the room not answering.

He (Kerns) says as soon as there is another major development in the case he will let us know.

Deputy Chief left without answering any questions.

Crying. I want to get off work and get home to my boys. I need to hug them tight.

Did I hear there was no evidence of being abducted by a stranger?

Did I imagine it or did Kerns say it wasn't an accident AND that he wasn't abducted??

Dang it, would it be so much for NG to have the presser live? and leave Michael Jackson alone for awhile?

Oh well.

LE out that way seems to be very determined, very on top of this case. Bless them.

I cant help but to keep thinking about the remarks Ehrlicks father made about the family never being able to put things back together. Not sure that is exactly what he said, but still I cant help, but wonder if that is some sort of hint of something

Dang it, would it be so much for NG to have the presser live? and leave Michael Jackson alone for awhile?

Oh well.

LE out that way seems to be very determined, very on top of this case. Bless them.

I don't know how she could the presser on. IIRC, her shows are taped at 4pm EST. Two hours before they are aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member