GUILTY ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Welcome grandmaj & sleep well tonight! I hope we all wake up to news of an arrest!

:angel:

What I'd really like to know is if any of Ehlick's family was at the vigils, funeral or other services.
JMO

I dont know about the vigils, but I do know Ehrlick Sr sat on the seat next to my daughter. I brother and sister in law were right in front of him and kept putting their hand on his knee because he was having a very hard time. I posted in the other threat about some of my observations when it came to him at the funeral

Noway,
The last I recall, the birthday party story was a ruse fabricated by DE.
He supposedly said Robert was at the pool where a man with a mustache invited him to this birthday party. Nobody else saw this couple, who DE said were overweight, nor had they heard of any birthday party.
It's been suggested that DE said this to start building an alibi, because this story sprouted the same day or so that the search began. DE had other conflicting stories at taht time, too.

Earlier in the day there was supposed to be a birthday party. It was from another tenant in the complex. All the kids knew about the party. At some point and time the party was canceled.

I'm still learning to navigate and understand this "Idaho Repository' site. Could someone help me? In the last name field insert Ehrlick...the second case down, "baby boy Ehrlick"...when you click on it it says it's been sealed. It's dated 2005. Any idea what that could mean?
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/countyWebSites.do?forward=countyCourthouseContactHomePage

I think there are a variety of reasons why a case may be sealed. Recently my ex husband had a sealed case. It was apparently something that was filed, but was being kept on the low while it was being investigated. As soon as an arrest warrant was issued it was unsealed.

I do know not all children have sealed cases. I have seen even minors 12 years old show unsealed cases here. I dont know if a withheld judgment case will be sealed once everything is completed.

I will try to email the courthouse and inquire on what kinds of things could cause a case to come up sealed.

The last names of MJ's before her marriage to Robert's father are:
Melissa Seiber & she had the baby girl with a R. A. I don't know if she married him in is in the fmily tree IIRC! I'm still searching for any other records. Robert's father has nothing, but a traffic violation, the man she married R.S. has the same one traffic violation. R.A. has the same. NOTHING compared to the Ehrlick's family records or even MJ's record! :shakehead:

I truly hope that the delay of an arrest is that LE is getting all of their i's dotted & all of their t's crossed. Along with waiting for MJ's bf to get out of the hospital. Though I would think if they have the evidence before he is released couldn't LE still put him under arrest at the hospital? I don't see why not...I'm sure LE has done so in many other cases. Just like if a person was caught fleeing from the police & get injured by crashing their car....they are under arrest while in the hospital. They can always wait to question him when he is released, but if he is put under arrest before, that would keep him from fleeing out of state & go into hiding somewhere.
Sorry If I'm not making much sense thinking of theories as I type at the same time. :wink:

Praying For Justice For Robert! :praying:

I just read the entire family soap opera in the comments section of the Idaho Statesman. Its no wonder the children of this family have the issues they do. Look at how the family is publicly calling each other out. Lets just say for a second Robert did have the behavior issues the family keeps describing....He wasnt born with that behavior. It was learned from somewhere. They don't seen to be the close family they want everyone to think they are.

For reference on court records why some are sealed & some are public:

Court Record Frequently Asked Qustions:
<snipped>
5. Are records of juvenile matters open to the public?
Generally, all records of cases of juvenile matters are confidential. Certain exceptions apply. For example, the record of the case of a juvenile matter involving delinquency proceedings or any part thereof, shall be available to the victim of the crime committed by such child to the same extent as the record of the case of a defendant in a criminal proceeding in the regular criminal docket would be available. (See C.G.S. 46b-124).

6. What becomes unavailable to the public when a file is sealed by the court?
Only those portions of the file that the judge has ordered sealed. In the event of a partial sealing, certain information in the court file will continue to be available for public inspection.

7. When do sealed materials become available to the public and how will news professionals or members of the public know when a sealed file becomes disclosable?Materials ordered sealed by the court are disclosable once the sealing order expires. News professionals or members of the public should make note of the date when the sealing order will expire. Please be aware that, in many cases, the information may not be disclosable at any point in the future.

8. What items are automatically sealed by statute?
Generally, communications and records of a party to the action between the following individuals are sealed:

*psychologist and patient;

*psychiatrist and patient;

*battered women's or sexual assault counselor and victim;

*Judicial Branch employee and employee assistance program counselor;

*physician, surgeon or health care provider and patient;

*marital and family therapist and person consulting such therapist; and,

*social worker and person consulting such social worker.

9. Is there an expedited process to review orders to seal court documents?
Yes, anyone impacted by court orders to seal or limit disclosure of materials on file in connection with a court proceeding may petition the appellate court for review of that order within 72 hours of its issuance, EXCEPT that the following types of matters will not be reviewed:

*orders under the family matters or search warrant statutes;

*any statutory provision authorizing the court to seal or limit disclosure of materials at a pretrial or trial stage; or,

*a court rule that seals or limits disclosure of affidavits in support of arrest warrants.

(Please refer to C.G.S. 51-164x for more information.)

10. When must court records be erased?
Generally, police, court and prosecutorial records must be erased when:

*More than 20 days have elapsed after a defendant is acquitted or the dismissal of a criminal case, unless an appeal is taken, or 13 months have elapsed after a nolle is entered;

*A defendant is granted an absolute pardon;

*The offense for which the defendant was convicted is later decriminalized; or,

*The matter pertains to a person who has been adjudicated a youthful offender and has been discharged from the supervision of the court.

11. Under what circumstances would a clerk respond that there is no public record of a case?

Generally, where:

*A criminal case was dismissed more than 20 days ago;

*A nolle was entered more than 13 months ago;

*More than 20 days ago, the case either ended in a finding of not guilty or a judgment of acquittal; or

*The records of a case have been erased.

*In the event of a file sealed by court order, the clerk may acknowledge the existence of such a file, but indicate it as being sealed.

Access Guidelines to Court Records
Accelerated Rehabilitation (AR)

Records - Open for the duration of the AR probationary period and for 20 days after the entry of a dismissal by the court. The records are then erased pursuant to C.G.S. 54-142a(a) unless an appeal is filed. C.G.S. 54-56e

Acknowledgment of Paternity

if filed prior to 10/1/95, closed; if filed on or after 10/1/95, open.
Comments: Public Act 95-133. Individuals seeking disclosure of an acknowledgment filed prior to 10/1/95 must file an application for disclosure.

Acquittals
Acquittals are available for 20 days after disposition. If the case is appealed, the record remains open while the case is on appeal. After the 20th day, the clerk may not disclose anything about the case nor acknowledge that it ever existed. C.G.S. 54-142a et seq.

Agreement to Support
If filed prior to 10/1/95, closed; if filed on or after 10/1/95, open. Public Act 95-133.

Alcohol Education Program (AEP)
Closed. C.G.S. 54-56g

Alcohol Evaluation Reports
Closed. C.G.S. 17a-694

Arrest Warrants
Generally open after arrest (unless sealed by order of the court).

Bail Interview Records
Closed. C.G.S. 54-63d(d)

Child Support Enforcement
Open, with specific exceptions.

Comments: Inquiries regarding child support enforcement matters should be directed to 860-569-6233.

Day Book (Log of civil cases filed)
Open.

Day Book (Log of criminal/motor vehicle cases filed)
Closed.

Dismissals (Criminal)
Dismissals are available for 20 days after disposition, unless appealed, in which case the dismissals are available during the period of the appeal. After the 20th day, the clerk may not disclose anything about the case nor acknowledge that it ever existed. C.G.S 54-142a et seq.

Dispositions (Civil)
Generally, open

Results available as soon as possible after courtroom and/or administrative processing. If court reserves decision, that decision is available upon filing with the clerk. Information on the computer screen may be given over the phone. Other material must be viewed at the clerk's office.

Dispositions (Criminal) other than dismissal
Open, with restrictions.

Dispositions should be disclosed as soon as the file is available, after the courtroom proceeding. Docket sheets containing disposition data are available for review at the clerk's office for 20 days; information requests for dispositions older than 20 days should be made in writing to the Records Center. Requests for information must include the name, case docket number, date of disposition and court location where the case was heard and, if possible, the defendant's date of birth.

Docket Sheets (Civil/Family)
Open, unless the proceedings are confidential. Available at the close of the day's court business.

Docket Sheet (Criminal/Motor Vehicle)
Dockets for that day's activity are open with restrictions.
Previous days' dockets are closed.
Domestic Violence

Open, unless sealed by the court.

Drug Dependency Evaluation
Closed. C.G.S. 17a-694

Exhibits
Full (entered by a party)
Generally disclosable.

Certain records are non disclosable under C.G.S. 52-146b through 52-146q.

I.D.
Generally disclosable.

Court (entered by a judge)
Generally disclosable.

Family Matters
Family Matters
Evaluation or Studies:

Closed, except to parties and counsel (unless otherwise ordered by court).

Practice Book 25-60

Family Matters
Hearings:

Open, unless closed by a judge.

Practice Book 25-59

Files (Civil/Family)
Open, unless sealed by court order.

Documents are available to the public when the clerk receives them officially by time stamping the documents.

Files (Criminal)
Open, unless sealed.

Available upon filing. In cases with a great degree of public interest where a high demand is expected, the clerk may make extra copies of the documents and have them available at the counter, or make multiple copies for distribution upon payment of a fee.

Identities of Sexual Assault Victims
Confidential (except to the accused).
Disclosed only upon order of the court. C.G.S. 54-86e.

Juror Information
Open, with restrictions.

In criminal matters, public availability of information regarding jurors who sat on the trial of the case is determined by the status of the case file itself. For example, in cases of acquittals, information becomes confidential after 20 days, unless an appeal is taken.

Name of juror
Open.

There may be a period of time when the trial judge temporarily suspends the dissemination of this information, e.g., during the jury's deliberation on the case. The public and the press should anticipate this period.

Address of juror
Open.

Telephone number of Juror
Closed.

Period Served
Open.

Amount paid for jury service:
Open.
Jury Questionnaire
Closed.

Juvenile Records:
Closed, with specific exceptions.

Nolle
Files of cases in which nolles are entered are available for 13 months from the day the nolle is entered.

C.G.S. 54-142a(c).

Records in cases with a finding of "not guilty."
"Not guilty" records are available for 20 days after disposition. If the case is appealed, the record remains open while the case is on appeal. After the 20th day, the clerk may not disclose anything about the case nor acknowledge that it ever existed.

C.G.S. 54-142a et. seq.

Pardons
Upon petition by the party, an absolute pardon received prior to October 1, 1974, will result in the erasure of records. The subject of the record may obtain information pertaining to any charge so erased upon submission of proof of identity. Whenever an absolute pardon was received on or after October 1, 1974, such records shall automatically be erased.

C.G.S. 54-142a(d)

Paternity Action
Open with restrictions. Acknowledgments and Agreements filed within a paternity action filed prior to 10/1/95 are non disclosable. Acknowledgments and Agreements filed after 10/1/95 are disclosable.

Pre-Sentence Investigation & Assessments
Closed.

C.G.S. 54-91b, C.G.S. 54-142g(a), P.B. 43-7, 43-8, 43-9

Search Warrants (unless sealed by order of the court)
Generally open after execution and return.

C.G.S. 54-33c

Seized Property
Inventory

Open, unless sealed by court order.

Sexual assault files
Open, with identity of victim masked.

Victim's Identity in Sexual Assault and Risk of Injury Cases
Comment: Closed, except to the accused. The state's attorney will usually require law enforcement sexual assault and risk agencies to use pseudonyms in arrest warrants to maintain the anonymity of the victim. If the warrant actually names the victim, however, the name and address should be removed, but not the circumstance of the case. The name and address of the victim are confidential (C.G.S. 54-86e). The rest of the affidavit is public information.

Youthful Offender Information
Closed, but open to offenders. Upon application for Y.O. status, the court file is sealed. The court file is unsealed if the defendant is found to be ineligible for the program.

Youthful Offender Proceedings
Private proceedings.

Pursuant to 54-76h.

*NOTE: More info in the link!

Link:
http://www.jud.ct.gov/faq/courtrec.html

Idaho State Judiciary Media Guide to the Idaho Courts

Closed Records

* Child Protection Act Proceedings

* Pre-sentence Investigation Reports

* Mental Commitment Case Records

* Records relating to unserved search and arrest warrants

* Adoption Records

* Parental Rights Termination Records

* Domestic Violence Protection Files except orders of the Court Records

* Records gathered at the request or under the auspices of the court:
----- To determine an individual's need for counseling / rehabilitation
----- To determine appropriate custody of minor children
----- To provide the court with a psychological evaluation
----- To assist in assigning an appropriate disposition

* Judicial Work Product or Drafts

* Personnel Records Including Applications for Employment (Some employment records of a public official are open)

* Computer Programs and related intellectual property records

* State Law Library records linking patrons to materials borrowed

* Grand Jury records

* Records of the Idaho State Bar relating to attorney discipline

* Records relating to judge performance or discipline, unless formal charges are filed with the Supreme Court

* Juror qualification forms and questionnaires

* Applications and test scores of persons seeking to be placed on the Supreme Court&#8217;s roster of persons providing court services

Records, whose release would endanger innocents, invade privacy, defame, humiliate or ridicule innocent individuals, disclose proprietary business records or trade secrets, or otherwise make public certain private facts may be sealed or redacted by the court.

More info at link

Earlier in the day there was supposed to be a birthday party. It was from another tenant in the complex. All the kids knew about the party. At some point and time the party was canceled.

Idaho-native, I'm sorry to ask more questions about the party (I'm having trouble understanding). Did other kids from the complex also talk about the party and the couple that supposably were having the party? I guess I don't understand if it's still something that has meaning in Robert's disappearance? Thanks if you can clarify (and thanks for all the information you've been posting).

So let me see if I'm grasping this correctly, spokesperson aunt has a charge for injury to a child too???! WTH???!! No wonder the letters and obits were strange. These people are all about themselves and nuttins ever their fault. Poor Robert. Light the way Robert and help them seal the case.

* Records relating to unserved search and arrest warrants

I think this probably accounts for a large amount of sealed records under adults. Especially adult men. I wish all Counties listed current outstanding arrest warrants. I am going to guess a lot of sealed cases would be able to match up with outstanding warrants in one of the 44 Idaho Counties

Idaho-native, I'm sorry to ask more questions about the party (I'm having trouble understanding). Did other kids from the complex also talk about the party and the couple that supposably were having the party? I guess I don't understand if it's still something that has meaning in Robert's disappearance? Thanks if you can clarify (and thanks for all the information you've been posting).

The other kids in the complex knew about the party as well. I asked that question right away because I couldn't understand how Robert knew of a party that nobody else knew about. I couldnt figure out how come it was so hard to confirm if Robert was at this said party or not.

I think is what honestly happened is DE told everyone it was an unknown party. If he would have told them whos party it would have been easy for them to confirm right away. I think DE was trying to create enough doubt and make everyone think there was possibly another party. Other words leading everyone on a wild goose chase. Because nobody knew for certain if what DE was saying was indeed a goose chase or not they had to act as if it was possible Robert was staying with an unknown friend. I am certain based on what I know the police knew from that moment there was no party, but when your working with the law you cant act on gut. You have to investigate every possible avenue even if your gut says no.

So let me see if I'm grasping this correctly, spokesperson aunt has a charge for injury to a child too???! WTH???!! No wonder the letters and obits were strange. These people are all about themselves and nuttins ever their fault. Poor Robert. Light the way Robert and help them seal the case.

I feel for every child of this family. At this point I am not sure what to make of the CM situation. After reading some of the dirty laundry in that comment section of the Statesman I think he hasn't been the greatest person either. Now that being said I don't think he is as nearly messed up as the Jenkins family seems to be. After all its the Jenkins family that is all over calling each other out. They need to get all these kids in counseling.

I worry about KM going into the Marines or any branch of service. He seems to be very fragile and has a lot of deep deep pains. With his dad having such an important part in the military I cant help but wonder if he is joining in hopes of getting some sort of acceptance from his father. This boy seems so dark and alone that it would make sense that he is trying to gain some love and acknowledgment from his father. CM seems like an upstanding guy, but seems very much into his new wife and children.

From the Idaho Department of Corrections (Prison) Offender Search:

DANIEL EUGENE EHRLICK #19302
Date of Birth: 02/14/1947
Discharge Date: 12/11/1991

DANIEL EDWARD EHRLICK #33510
Date of Birth: 11/09/1972
Discharge Date: 03/11/2002

The first one is DE Sr. - whatever case that he got sentenced to prison for does not come up on the Idaho Courts online search, presumably because the case is too old. So, I have no idea what crime he committed.

DE's was from his Felony Grand Theft. The Discharge date is the date at which they finished everything - prison time, parole and probation, etc.

There is also a David Ehrlick (discharged in 1995) on there, DOB 6/13/1955. I think he must be the Sr.'s brother, so DE's uncle. I'm pretty sure David Erhlick, the brother to DE, is younger than DE and is the one in the court records whose year of birth is 1979 and his middle name is Jonathan (and is also apparently the only Ehrlick who has thus far avoided prison)...

https://www.accessidaho.org/public/corr/offender/search.html

______________________:banghead: What do they do in their spare time?:behindbar

Probably spend endless hours trying to manipulate and con items from their family and friends, all the while insisting that nothing is ever their fault.
They sit around building whacky alibis in this amoral attempt at self acquittal and impunity.
"I didn't do it!" says the thief, as he or she hides the item behind their back. I doubt DE or MJ know the difference between fact or fiction because they've worked very hard to distort, misrepresent and fabricate for so long, it's second nature to them to obfuscate, even if the topic is something as benign as the weather. Quite a laborious occupation over their lifetime! Just my opinion.

From the Idaho Department of Corrections (Prison) Offender Search:

DANIEL EUGENE EHRLICK #19302
Date of Birth: 02/14/1947
Discharge Date: 12/11/1991

DANIEL EDWARD EHRLICK #33510
Date of Birth: 11/09/1972
Discharge Date: 03/11/2002

The first one is DE Sr. - whatever case that he got sentenced to prison for does not come up on the Idaho Courts online search, presumably because the case is too old. So, I have no idea what crime he committed.

DE's was from his Felony Grand Theft. The Discharge date is the date at which they finished everything - prison time, parole and probation, etc.

There is also a David Ehrlick (discharged in 1995) on there, DOB 6/13/1955. I think he must be the Sr.'s brother, so DE's uncle. I'm pretty sure David Erhlick, the brother to DE, is younger than DE and is the one in the court records whose year of birth is 1979 and his middle name is Jonathan (and is also apparently the only Ehrlick who has thus far avoided prison)...

https://www.accessidaho.org/public/corr/offender/search.html

Replying to my own post... I was just thinking that if Ehrlick Sr. was discharged in 1991, Daniel would have been 19 and David would have been 12. Therefore, their dad was obviously in prison while they were growing up, at some point... for how long or what for, I have no idea. I guess I'm just saying it's a viscous cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea