Ideas For TES Search Big Name Searcher!

How about the folks at Scientology??? I hear that is pretty big around here. (just kidding, just kidding)

I spent most of yesterday copying and sending email to various "biker" groups. I know I sent out at anywhere from 25 to 50 to them, plus a bunch of other different organizations - a volunteer group in Orlando, American Legion president, etc, and I advertised in Craig's list a few times. The only response I got back was from a woman in Port St. Lucie who responded to my Craig's list ad and said she and her daughter were going up today to help the search team today and that she would email me and let me know how it went.

Then, now get this, I get a reply from someone else regarding my ad in craig's list and her response was "Your ad is a little late. Don't you know, they found Caylee on Saturday in the trunk of Casey's car."

I bet LE wouldn't want to go there, Ches. Just my personal opinion, but it isn't the type of people we want to put out there with our searchers in a remote location. Their safety is also a concern.

They send them out for other things...keep them separated and keep the shotgun handy.

What would be great is the members here at websleuths all do a video about the search..let the world see real tears..
Ask the local stations and major to air our own video..
I think this is also what the Orlando community needs...real tears for this child..

Eastside, that is an excellent idea!!!

I wouldn't want to even think about Hogans tho. Sorry.

Can't we find someone who is not surrounded in controversy here?

I like Tyra, but with her schedule etc., it may be doubtful we could land someone like that to come to a search for free.

I pmed UCFAlumni here and asked her about helping talk to people there especially the ones who helped out with Jennifer's search. They have experience with this somewhat on organizing it etc.

I have always told myself I would never want to become a celebrity..
This is the only time in my life I would want to be one..

what is that motorcycle org. that deals with kids like this. they were involved with the funeral for the two girls in ok. i thought someone said they were nationwide.

If John Walsh got involved in this they would expect him to do it for every one...so he won't. Heck...he didn't even mention her last Sat. that I saw!! He is out!

local bikers? that sounds like a good idea...most of the ones i know wold give you the shirts off thier back...maybe there is a local chapter for the tribe of judah or riders for Christ, christian motercycle association, or Hombres( ex bandits gone legit)...alot of them do charity work and are good people..

what is that motorcycle org. that deals with kids like this. they were involved with the funeral for the two girls in ok. i thought someone said they were nationwide.
B.A.C.A. Bikers Against Child Abuse. Yes, they are nationwide, but they work on a different side of this. They go to children's homes after they have been abused and stand guard for the child...up to and including going with them to court. They are a wonderful organization and stay very busy.

We have the biggest organization right in Orlando DISNEY WORLD (Universal, Magic Kingdom" etc., etc.)

but b.a.c.a. may know other groups that would be willing to search.

That's a good point about John Walsh. We have to also be cognizant that if we are asking one person and not an organization that we should not push it on them to do the actual searching but just that we are asking for them to help get the word out that more searchers are needed.

BTW, someone mentioned Craigslist. I haven't looked but are the search requests being posted on there? How about any of the other forums or local publications in Orlando?

We have the biggest organization right in Orlando DISNEY WORLD (Universal, Magic Kingdom" etc., etc.)

Patty,
That's one of the first things I thought of but then realized that Universal probably wants to stay as far away from this as possible since Casey dragged them into it by falsifying her actually still being employed there.

That's a good point about John Walsh. We have to also be cognizant that if we are asking one person and not an organization that we should not push it on them to do the actual searching but just that we are asking for them to help get the word out that more searchers are needed.

BTW, someone mentioned Craigslist. I haven't looked but are the search requests being posted on there? How about any of the other forums or local publications in Orlando?

i would never ask him to search personally, but like you said, all it takes is for them to encourage people to search..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back