Ideas For TES Search Big Name Searcher!

Can someone tell me is Tim planning on returning? I haven't heard anything lately.

I just cant see anyone famous sticking their name on this. This is a strange case because the family is not even out looking or acting concerned at all. Not to mention look how much "crap" Tim from TES got from the family when he tried to help. I understand it's all about Caylee and not the family. Sadly Caylee doesnt have a voice anymore to defend the high profile searches and the A's have all the media in the world hanging on their every word. JMO

local bikers? that sounds like a good idea...most of the ones i know wold give you the shirts off thier back...maybe there is a local chapter for the tribe of judah or riders for Christ, christian motercycle association, or Hombres( ex bandits gone legit)...alot of them do charity work and are good people..

my father in Law is in high ranking of the local military vets motorcycle club. I will talk to him.

1. Ted Nugent - yes, that's what I said. He did a couple seasons of a show called "Ted or Alive". Took inner city spoiled brat kids and taught them how to live off the land and compete, hunt, fire, physical stuff. Great show. He is all about kids becoming "something", he has a hunting show. He's familiar (extremely) with woods, watching, searching, nature, etc. He's actually really amazing.

2. John Travolta - has a mansion in FL near Orlando that is a "fly in". Has a pilot's license and lots of planes. When he takes up a cause, he means it!

Just my 2 cents!

Since I couldn't find a thread to deal with this particular idea...I thought it best to start one!!

We can continue our discussion here for names to toss around to contact to bring awareness to the cause of bringing searchers and media around to helping TES and LE find Caylee. It is all about Caylee now and we need someone to get on board to drum up some positive support for the "right teams" here.

Please post your ideas here and maybe we can narrow it down to a vote later to decide who to contact!

Thanks!

By the way...

Who is Miss Florida?!

Lots of folks don't like him, but I could see Geraldo doing a search, kind of like his opening the treasure chest, and imagine if he finds something.

Just dreaming here but..............gosh, if we could Angelina Jolie interested.......she's got kids........could be a possibility.

How about work release prisoners...or the same guys they have cleaning the highways?

I know this is a late posting, but I want to share with you, because I am laughing again. After Hurricane Charlie, I volunteered in Wauchula for weeks, and we were receiving donations by the bus loads from all over. Whenever we needed MANPOWER we would go to the farmers market and the sheriff's office had prisoners there to assist with many things that needed to be done. I was in a hurry, I had just found ICE for the Red Cross Volunteers who deperately needed a cold drink, and I nonchalantly walked up to the guy in charge and said I need 2-3 guys to unload a bus.... I was in a hurry because of the ice.... they looked at me as if I had 3 eyes and just laughed at me.........................

After they stopped laughing at me, within minutes they sent 6 guys "supervised" to the church and unloaded the buses. I had not thought about this in years until I saw this posting about work release prisoners.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back