IDENTIFIED-Tawni Lee Mazzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can finally go home. Thanks to all of you that have worked so hard for so long to help get her to her loved ones. You truly inspire me.

Tawni and her family are in my prayers.

LargeMJD_InMemoryOfTawniLee.jpg

thank you siesie

As the hours go by and as the roll on all of you just blow my mind and touch our hearts with all of your love, care, concern, comments. The picture that you made of her as a tribute is unreal. Thank you so much for your creative heart.

Those pics are incredible! WOW!

Tawni reminds me a little of Lisa Marie Presley, in her eyes, though imo Tawni was far more beautiful.

thanks to those who made the memorial pics. Awesome job!

Hi Ws's and Tawni's family.

I'm here to speak for all the people who worked on Tawni's case that you don't see on WS or other places. We can probably not imagine the sheer number of people who sat in their homes on the computer searching, touched by her and her story. She was the first case I started working on. I followed WS threads but hadn't become a member.

Thinking about the easily thousands of people who have worked on Tawni's case brings me to wonder-
It is as if all of our thoughts, all of our prayers, all of our energy somehow came to a critical mass and lead Tawni's brother to wake up one day and think hey I have to go find her. And maybe she herself has watched us all this time and helped sow the idea that echoed around her brother to search the internet.

I believe group energy is very powerful and the momentum for Tawni never stopped building. I have to hand it to Suzi Dodt for her work and putting up with grace all of us sending the same matches in. I have to hand it to Phenol and the person who did her composite here. It was the best one.

Good job everyone, each and everyone of you, your prayers, your thoughts, your efforts were for something. They called at Tawni's family to come looking.

May Tawni rest in peace and justice be done.

I'm here to speak for all the people who worked on Tawni's case that you don't see on WS or other places. We can probably not imagine the sheer number of people who sat in their homes on the computer searching, touched by her and her story. She was the first case I started working on. I followed WS threads but hadn't become a member.

Thinking about the easily thousands of people who have worked on Tawni's case brings me to wonder-
It is as if all of our thoughts, all of our prayers, all of our energy somehow came to a critical mass and lead Tawni's brother to wake up one day and think hey I have to go find her. And maybe she herself has watched us all this time and helped sow the idea that echoed around her brother to search the internet.

I believe group energy is very powerful and the momentum for Tawni never stopped building. I have to hand it to Suzi Dodt for her work and putting up with grace all of us sending the same matches in. I have to hand it to Phenol and the person who did her composite here. It was the best one.

Good job everyone, each and everyone of you, your prayers, your thoughts, your efforts were for something. They called at Tawni's family to come looking.

Dear Emily- thank you, thank you for your energy, time and attention. Welcome as well.

Words are difficult to find to say how very proud I am of all of you for bringing closure for this lovely young ladies family.
God bless each of you and may you find the strength to continue your awesome work.:blowkiss:

Emily,
Thank you. I believe the above bolded too. Many hours of not only searching, but many hours of collective prayers. It wasn't a few days before we received word about Tawni, that I had looked at her picture and prayed, "Honey, we know you have a name. We know you want to speak and tell us who you are but are unable to. Please give us a sign."
She sent out that sign almost immediately, if not immediately. We just didn't know on this end yet.

Welcome Emily and thank you for your work as well.

please watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5dSwVLPCXQ

Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again

Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this mem'ry bittersweet
Until we meet

Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light

To all the Websleuthers who worked so hard trying to identify Tawni… I'm so proud of you. I want to say more… if I can type through the tears!

I get asked often by friends why I spend so much time on my computer looking at the sad stories of missing and unidentified people. "Doesn't it depress you?" they ask. Yes, it does, some more than others." "Do you like looking at those awful photos?" "No, I hate looking at morgue photos… "Yes, they do give me bad dreams sometimes" and "No I don’t have a strange fascination with death." I have tried so many times to explain why I do it… it seems it’s just hard for some people to understand.

That’s why I love it here… without explanations… I know you guys understand why I do it.

I do it for a day like you guys are having... a one in a million chance that something I might see, find, or post could help bring answers to a worried and heartbroken family.

To all the Websleuthers who worked so hard trying to identify Tawni… I'm so proud of you. I want to say more… if I can type through the tears!

I get asked often by friends why I spend so much time on my computer looking at the sad stories of missing and unidentified people. "Doesn't it depress you?" they ask. Yes, it does, some more than others." "Do you like looking at those awful photos?" "No, I hate looking at morgue photos… "Yes, they do give me bad dreams sometimes" and "No I don’t have a strange fascination with death." I have tried so many times to explain why I do it… it seems it’s just hard for some people to understand.

That’s why I love it here… without explanations… I know you guys understand why I do it.

I do it for a day like you guys are having... a one in a million chance that something I might see, find, or post could help bring answers to a worried and heartbroken family.

We more than understand, yaya. :)

I talked to a friend of mine about that the other day, and I liked her response to me: "You've gotta be a little morbid to get things done, just look at what Dr. G has accomplished!"

And there are many, many more cases to be cracked, and they will be, just as our sweet Tawni got to go back home.. and let me tell you, there is nothing more rewarding than that.

Thanks sassy and cubby, nice to meet you :).

Yaya we know how you feel and now that we must turn and begin to work on others hoping for the same result, I think the momentum of Tawni being found will do further good.

I hope so much that her family is doing ok, not blaming themselves, and know that Tawni loved them and would want them happy. It was a bad hand dealt to a teenager going through teenage things, thats all. The more I do this the more I realize how lucky I was in all the bad positions I put myself in when I was a very young teenager. It is part of why I continue to do this work merely because I am one who made it through. And I am telling you, nothing my parents could have done or said would have stopped me. As teenagers we are fearless and have little common sense. It is very much about the hand we get dealt I feel, which is no ones doing but our own for having sat at the table.

please watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5dSwVLPCXQ

Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again

Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this mem'ry bittersweet
Until we meet

Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light

Christine, that song just makes my heart break...( I'm sure glad nobody can see me right now) a beautiful choice for such a beautiful girl. Thank you to all of the Websleuths here who worked so hard to bring a measure of peace to this family.

Thank you! What a great idea... I hadn't even thought of that... :blowkiss:

No need to thank me, Cubby! =) I wish I could have done more for Tawni.

Read back through some of the threads again...please let me apologize to everyone when I went AWOL for a while.

PM me if there is ever a question on a thread that I'm following up on (like the forensic artist). I had originally posted the correspondence, but she wasn't comfortable with that.

::hugs to everyone, especially Tawni's family:::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member