IDI Theories (intruder did it)

At this point, the elephant in the room with the IDI theories is the HRD hit. In order for the police to follow the IDI theory absent of evidence to prove it, they would have to disregard the HRD dog hit(s). I just cannot see that happening. I would imagine the detectives and investigators put more stock in the HRD hits than the average layfolk, especially when you couple that with the info they have that we do not.

I entertained the faintest possibility of an IDI scenario in the beginning, it just does not fit to me.

If I knew about more than 1 hit, in one place...an area of the floor near the bed....then I would have to consider Lisa was deceased in her home. As well this hit happened about 2 weeks after Lisa was reported missing,..that bothers me.
I don't know that LE aren't following other leads and theories, especially after having the results from the evidence that they collected.

A random intruder seems like the most least likely scenario to me.

Too many variables and unknowns.

Who is home (cars are there); where is everyone in thoe house sleeping; a dog is present; how would you even know there was a baby there?

Nothing points to a crime of opportunity unless the intruder had prior knowledge of the situation, i.e., father not home, drunk mom, 3 cell phones and their location.

Stealing the cell phones so they can't call 911 is the weakest reason for an intruder. A random intruder would be more paranoid and would not turn on lights and wander through the house. How would they know there was not a land line, or that DB didnt have a phone in her bedroom. Dont most people keep their phone where they could hear it? Especially if someone (JI) was out late? The most lead you would get is about a minute before they could use a nieghbors phone. Also, why take the phones? You could just drop them in the garbage or stick them out of sight so it takes a while to find them.

If a random intruder did it they would have run with the baby and not wasted time in the house.

Honestly IMO, I don't think that LE knows for sure what happened to Lisa.
They may not have the evidence that points to an abduction, but that doesn't mean she wasn't abducted.

I agree. And what I don't understand - I finally made it over to Wal-Mart and Sam's Club and remembered to check the missing children board. She is no longer on it. Little Ayla Reynolds is now in the spot on the board where I last saw Baby Lisa. How can this be done when there is no proof that this child was not abducted? At this stage, no body, no confession, nothing! Would it not be better to keep her face in the public in case she was abducted?

I agree. And what I don't understand - I finally made it over to Wal-Mart and Sam's Club and remembered to check the missing children board. She is no longer on it. Little Ayla Reynolds is now in the spot on the board where I last saw Baby Lisa. How can this be done when there is no proof that this child was not abducted? At this stage, no body, no confession, nothing! Would it not be better to keep her face in the public in case she was abducted?

We don't know that.

And it might just be why BL is listed everywhere as missing/endangered and not non-family abducted. I suspect that LE does have evidence that Lisa wasn't abducted.

Could you print off a poster and take it in and ask the store manager to put it back up? I doubt LE has contacted stores asking them to take them down so it's more likely someone took it.

Gosh! Wouldn't you think that the parents of an abducted baby would make sure that their child's poster was up everywhere and anywhere? Yet another red flag that there was no intruder.

Gosh! Wouldn't you think that the parents of an abducted baby would make sure that their child's poster was up everywhere and anywhere? Yet another red flag that there was no intruder.

Yes, 100%. And not only would they make sure the posters were up, they would have every friend and family member with placards in every very public place where someone may have seen her.

Let's stop fooling ourselves, these parents are not actively looking for their daughter. They want this to all go away.

But, here is news for DB/JI, this will NEVER go away. You can move, start over, whatever, but we will always be there, casting aspersions, looking for evidence, W.A.I.T.I.N.G.

Eventially, you will suffer for what you have done.

Oh, Just my not so humble opinion.

Could you print off a poster and take it in and ask the store manager to put it back up? I doubt LE has contacted stores asking them to take them down so it's more likely someone took it.

All the posters are behind glass, so no one took it. I'm assuming kids who are on it are listed as missing, and I guess Lisa is now not listed that way.

Yea shame on them for not visiting every store USA wide :banghead:

All the posters are behind glass, so no one took it. I'm assuming kids who are on it are listed as missing, and I guess Lisa is now not listed that way.

I wonder if the store has a policy or rotating them according to date. I think DeAnn or someone posted a link just the other night and Lisa's name was still on the list.

I don't understand why we are discussing posters for a case that has garnered national media attention. Usually, we discuss why a missing child whose face is only on a poster that comes in the mail isn't on Nancy Grace. Why are we moving backwards in terms of media exposure?

It's upsetting that Lisa went from being on the cover of People magazine to being on a poster in Wal-Mart. But I have a feeling her parents don't mind at all. I think that if her parents had been proactive with the media, she would still be getting some attention right now.

the one thing that may indicate (to me) a lack of guilt from either parent is the silence of the boys...

wouldn't they have heard more (parents talking at some point?) than the "clicking" sound by now?

in the powell case, the boys were starting to talk - "mommy never came back"... the picture where "mommy's in the trunk"

in the jessie davis case, little boy said - "mommy's in the rug"

of course, on the flip side, burke ramsey has never said a word...

guess it's possible all are in the dark ?

Having wrapped several boxes this week, I can now say that certain brands of masking tape in dispensers make sounds exactly like "Clicking noises". It was quite surprising to hear the sound from the tape....it clicked repeatedly! I've always wondered if that was the sound the boys heard.

What's the control over something like that (re: missing persons board at a Walmart)? Is it something where the posters get rotated out at intervals when new cases arise (makes sense in the fact there is a finite amount of space)? Who supplies a place like Walmart with the missing persons flyers? Surely not the parents of every single missing child, do they?

What's the control over something like that (re: missing persons board at a Walmart)? Is it something where the posters get rotated out at intervals when new cases arise (makes sense in the fact there is a finite amount of space)? Who supplies a place like Walmart with the missing persons flyers? Surely not the parents of every single missing child, do they?

WalMart works in conjuction with the NCMEC on displaying the posters.

http://walmartstores.com/CommunityGiving/212.aspx

There is no possible way they could display a poster for every single missing child, at all times, until they are found. There would not be enough space obviously. I couldn't find any criteria as to the "rotation" of the posters, and how long they are left up.

Like Hambrig said, this quote is from October 6. Obviously they no longer believe there was an abduction, and since there has never been a request for money or anything else in exchange for Lisa, kidnapping would not apply.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-10-06/...missouri-girl-child-seat-window?_s=PM:JUSTICE

from link ===>"It appears the suspect entered/exited through a bedroom window," authorities said in a statement. "Evidence at the scene leads police to believe the child has been abducted."....police have said the parents are not considered suspects in Lisa's disappearance.
=========================================

bbm.. please post a link to an LE statement where it says they no longer believe there was an abduction.....or is the statement just opinion only.tia.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-10-06/...missouri-girl-child-seat-window?_s=PM:JUSTICE

from link ===>"It appears the suspect entered/exited through a bedroom window," authorities said in a statement. "Evidence at the scene leads police to believe the child has been abducted."....police have said the parents are not considered suspects in Lisa's disappearance.
=========================================

bbm.. please post a link to an LE statement where it says they no longer believe there was an abduction.....or is the statement just opinion only.tia.

Again. . .that article was published on Oct. 6th. . .before LE had finished investigating the window, before DB admitted she was drinking that night, before JI needed a "break" from questioning, before LE held a press conference saying the parents had stopped cooperating, before the cadaver dog hit, and before the search warrant was executed on Oct 19th.

Can you find a statement AFTER Oct 19th where LE says they believe an intruder came through the window and that Lisa was abducted?

The fact is, Lisa is listed as missing endangered. If LE believed that she was abducted by an intruder, she would be listed as non-family abducted.

WalMart works in conjuction with the NCMEC on displaying the posters.

http://walmartstores.com/CommunityGiving/212.aspx

There is no possible way they could display a poster for every single missing child, at all times, until they are found. There would not be enough space obviously. I couldn't find any criteria as to the "rotation" of the posters, and how long they are left up.

I was reading somewhere (sorry no link) that Walmart posts 17 posters at a time on their boards and that they are rotated monthly. So while they might keep some of the missing children up for more than a month, I do't find it surprising that they might be changed after a month.

Again. . .that article was published on Oct. 6th. . .before LE had finished investigating the window, before DB admitted she was drinking that night, before JI needed a "break" from questioning, before LE held a press conference saying the parents had stopped cooperating, before the cadaver dog hit, and before the search warrant was executed on Oct 19th.

Can you find a statement AFTER Oct 19th where LE says they believe an intruder came through the window and that Lisa was abducted?

The fact is, Lisa is listed as missing endangered. If LE believed that she was abducted by an intruder, she would be listed as non-family abducted.

BBM. Do you have a link for this? By that I mean that the only children listed as endangered missing are those LE thinks were "not really" abducted? I want to know what specifically causes a child to be listed as endangered as opposed to abducted. Christopher Abeyta is listed as endangered missing also. Do you think this means that LE still believes Gil and his wife are responsible, or that they "disappeared" him? In my opinion that baby WAS abducted by an intruder, but he is not listed as such.

I will do some research, but I would bet that children are not listed as abducted unless there is very solid proof of an abduction (i.e. was seen being taken, etc.)

JMO

Wondering who said they should be visiting every store in the United States? I must have missed that somewhere....

A true shame though that they make sure that posters of Lisa was up in every store within at least the Kansas City area. But, then again, these parents aren't looking for their daughter because they know exactly where she is. :sick:

Wondering who said they should be visiting every store in the United States? I must have missed that somewhere....

A true shame though that they make sure that posters of Lisa was up in every store within at least the Kansas City area. But, then again, these parents aren't looking for their daughter because they know exactly where she is. :sick:

EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE would mean every store in the US I would think. Well, actually I guess it would include the entire world if you really want to get technical.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back