If the Perp Posted

I wasn't ever going to post this, but just took pain meds and feel like sharing this.

I have every reason to believe that Susan Stine posted on this site, A LOT. Think of who is now MIA. I don't normally track IP's, but after the letter from Beckner hoax, I was suspicious of one person the rest is confidential.

She was here. No question about it. Is she still here? I don't know, we have to register with real IP's now and her anonymous email acct was not acceptable.

Lance55 said:
If it were A SMALL FORIEGN FACTION, I doubt they would read here, since all who read here can be traced.

Being traced is one thing, connecting it to the perp is another. Eventually, it will all come out in the wash, foreign faction or no, IMO.

River said:
I wasn't ever going to post this, but just took pain meds and feel like sharing this.

I have every reason to believe that Susan Stine posted on this site, A LOT. Think of who is now MIA. I don't normally track IP's, but after the letter from Beckner hoax, I was suspicious of one person the rest is confidential.

She was here. No question about it. Is she still here? I don't know, we have to register with real IP's now and her anonymous email acct was not acceptable.

Oh I think SS will be able to access us, since her stupid Beckner posts flew by, like a buzzard. Her sense of humor is just a hoot...no, that's an owl, not a buzzard.

Edited to add, sorry about you having to take pain meds, River, hope all is well in your world and that you'll soon be off them.

Imon128 said:
Oh I think SS will be able to access us, since her stupid Beckner posts flew by, like a buzzard. Her sense of humor is just a hoot...no, that's an owl, not a buzzard.Edited to add, sorry about you having to take pain meds, River, hope all is well in your world and that you'll soon be off them.

Thank you, Imon. :blowkiss:
I have Fibromyalgia and when it's cold and dry outside, I ache like crazy. :doh:

Susan Stine, I'm sure but have no proof, is likely reading this now. Rumor has it that she and ******* are still in contact. That is only a rumor. :silenced:

Lance55 said:
If it were A SMALL FORIEGN FACTION, I doubt they would read here, since all who read here can be traced.
Well surely their foil hats would protect them. :crazy:

River, would that be a certain Frenchish worm farmer?

Britt said:
Well surely their foil hats would protect them. :crazy:

River, would that be a certain Frenchish worm farmer?

Gotta love those foil hats, LOL.

Ellique...or something like that?

I do think the perp (not Ellique, of course) visits us and even posts......JMO, though.

Imon, thanks. Yes, that's the worm farmer poster's hat, I think. I thought of him/her as "Love, Ellique," because that's the way his/her posts were signed. Because of the nature of some of E's posts, that closing always made me think of Steve Martin saying that when you insult someone, you should always say something nice about them too, for instance, "You're an a-shole, but I like your shoes."

There are several posters I can think of who could be Susan.

Others will chime in, but yes, I think Ellique was the worm farmer...of course, there's always room for egg on the old mug of mine..... :)

BC, maybe it wasn't Ellique, but even if Camper was a worm farmer, I'm quite sure she wasn't THE worm farmer.

OH my God you guys are killin me. It's so nice to get up at 1am in the morning when you can't sleep and have a great laugh.

Ellique yes was the worm farmer, an older gentlemen from the South, Camper lives in Boulder, a very nice lady. Both have posted this info. on the forums before, and Ned.... Well Ned is the debonior well dressed investigator that has a striking resemblence to Spencer Tracey. :p

As for who really reads here: For a fact and comfirmed by me:

Lou Smit
Mark Beckner
Susan Stein
A female representative from Lin Wood's office
Steve Thomas (used to)
John Ramsey (used to at Justice Watch, don't know if he has read here, but I would doubt it as time goes on, they become more secure with their freedom and less involved)
Patsy Ramsey (I'd bet gets all her info. via Susan Stein)

River said:

Hope you're feeling better today, River.

I had in mind a certain "A" poster who is no longer here by that name. And yes, I believe that that trickster is still at least lurking!

If Susan Stine had posted here her posts would have shown very strong reaction to my theory in regard to Doug being involved in the murder along with Burke.

JMO

Do you think Stusan Stine would post pro or anti-Ramsey. She clearly has an unusual mind and I wouldn't be surprised if she posted anti-Ramsey since her Beckner e-mails were anti-Ramsey.

Jayelles said:
Do you think Stusan Stine would post pro or anti-Ramsey. She clearly has an unusual mind and I wouldn't be surprised if she posted anti-Ramsey since her Beckner e-mails were anti-Ramsey.

I don't think she would have presented herself as a staunch R supporter here, although she probably would have supported them.

BlueCrab, the A poster was a big Fleet-basher. Can't remember her specific posts on your theory, however she was definitely "Rs are innocent, look-at-Fleet instead."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back