If the Perp Posted

Ah - I know who you mean now. Could she be Susan Stine? ..... Maybe, but only if Stine was seriously trying to dumb down.

Doesn't Stine have a degree? Maybe I'm thinking she does because her husband is an academic sort.

Jayelles said:
Ah - I know who you mean now. Could she be Susan Stine? ..... Maybe, but only if Stine was seriously trying to dumb down.

Doesn't Stine have a degree? Maybe I'm thinking she does because her husband is an academic sort.

Yes, I think she is an academic sort, also, based upon past jobs I have read that she has held. I always thought A and *******were the same person because their writing styles were so similar, and then when Susan pulled those Beckner pranks, I started to wonder if she were the A poster. "A" has been noticeably absent, and not registered under her "A" name.

Nehemiah said:
Yes, I think she is an academic sort, also, based upon past jobs I have read that she has held. I always thought A and *******were the same person because their writing styles were so similar, and then when Susan pulled those Beckner pranks, I started to wonder if she were the A poster. "A" has been noticeably absent, and not registered under her "A" name.

Well she has made up with her guru and has been bashing us over there so I doubt she would dare to show her face here :)

Jayelles said:

Oh yes, Glen and Susan Stine both have lots of college degrees. Susan was Director of Planning and Institutional Research at Colorado University. Glen was Vice President for Budget and Finance at Colorado University.

JMO

I don't know which poster is "A" poster, but I know of one major anti-Fleet, pro-MW poster who used to post here. I met her, and she was not Susan Stine.

Jayelles said:
Anyone have any knowledge of criminal profiling?

I'd be particularly interested to hear from Barbara on this because Barbara has a good knowledge of psychology.

PS - I think it has to be assumed that the perp is an intruder for this exercise (or does it?)

Hi Jayelles---- Believe it or not I have been studying Criminal profiling since ''92. Although, it hasn't helped me much in this case. I see Patsy's handwriting in the Note. Thats what keeps me on the fence.

Gotta say anyone who kills a 6 year old girl in her home is an intruder.

River said:
I wasn't ever going to post this, but just took pain meds and feel like sharing this.

I have every reason to believe that Susan Stine posted on this site, A LOT. Think of who is now MIA. I don't normally track IP's, but after the letter from Beckner hoax, I was suspicious of one person the rest is confidential.

She was here. No question about it. Is she still here? I don't know, we have to register with real IP's now and her anonymous email acct was not acceptable.

Ah come on, River, give us a hint ...

What does it start with?

One or two syllables?

Animal, vegetable or mineral?

Jayelles said:
Do you think Stusan Stine would post pro or anti-Ramsey. She clearly has an unusual mind and I wouldn't be surprised if she posted anti-Ramsey since her Beckner e-mails were anti-Ramsey.

She was pro-Ramsey and a fairly quiet poster. She hated BC's theory. She also used to post with the same hat on *******'s forum. It would be very wrong of me to out anyone, even if it is Susan Stein.

Ellique is not the poster I was referring to.

Maxi said:
I don't know which poster is "A" poster, but I know of one major anti-Fleet, pro-MW poster who used to post here. I met her, and she was not Susan Stine.

I am referring to *advertiser censored****y.

And later today I thought of the poster who was simply named "B" and claimed to be a friend of the Rs in Charlevoix. I checked and she is not registered any longer here, either.

Both posted at the Double B with the same hats.

Before long, this thread will surely be discussed at the Double B.

Ashley is an intelligent and attractive young lady who is an excellent cook. She is not Susan Stine.

"B" is one of many friends the Ramseys had in CHX and continue to have in CHX.

Okay, here's my candidates:

Mary99; or

Dr C: or

Mibro

Just my opinon.

BC

Edited to add Peridot to my list of candidates.

Nehemiah said:
I am referring to *advertiser censored****y.

And later today I thought of the poster who was simply named "B" and claimed to be a friend of the Rs in Charlevoix. I checked and she is not registered any longer here, either.

Both posted at the Double B with the same hats.

Before long, this thread will surely be discussed at the Double B.

I'm sure you're right about that.

I don't read at the Double B (it's bad for my blood pressure) but from what I hear, *advertiser censored****y is still there kissing *******'s feet.

River said the poster in question "also used [boldface mine] to post with the same hat on *******'s forum." It sounds like (from what River said) that this person no longer posts here, OR at the Double B, although they may still lurk.

IMO

Some months ago, a poster and I went round and round, heatedly debating BDI-related topics, both general and case-specific ones. We really locked horns. Maxi deleted a couple of my posts, which were too scathing for even the Parking Lot. :silenced: She may have deleted a couple of the other poster's too. I don't recall the poster's hat, but I'd know it if I saw it. Wait, it just came to me... Peridot. Could Peridot have been Susan Stine?

Toth said:
Ashley is an intelligent and attractive young lady who is an excellent cook.
Ashley is mindless mugwomp....a real ZERO. Thank god she doesn't post here since I doubt she could get her middle name right 9 out of 10 times.

Toth said:
Ashley is an intelligent and attractive young lady who is an excellent cook. She is not Susan Stine.

"B" is one of many friends the Ramseys had in CHX and continue to have in CHX.

You've got to be kidding. Can't be the Ashley that used to post as she sounded like a whiney, immature 13 yr old.
But.... I guess she can cook huh?
LOL~

Toth said:
you might be interested in knowing that no lawyer would ever want his client reading posts about the crime and then later being called to the witness stand, so don't think John and Patsy read the forums. They don't.

The "witness stand" is never going to happen according to John and Patsy Ramsey.
Besides - the forums on this crime have no bearing on a criminal trial. No lawyer is going to give a rip.
And the Ramsey claim they have gone "against" their lawyers advice in the past - so what would stop them now?

It is patently obvious that one of the Ramseys reads and posts here.
Question is: WHICH one?? :doh:

K777angel said:
It is patently obvious that one of the Ramseys reads and posts here.Question is: WHICH one?? :doh:

??? Angel, I thought we were having fun trying to find out which poster was Susan Stine. But okay, let's assign a poster to each Ramsey. I'll start. Toth is John Ramsey. Toth Supporter was Patsy Ramsey.

I'll narrow my Susan Stine candidates down to one: Peridot.

JMO

Ivy said:
Some months ago, a poster and I went round and round, heatedly debating BDI-related topics, both general and case-specific ones. We really locked horns. Maxi deleted a couple of my posts, which were too scathing for even the Parking Lot. :silenced: She may have deleted a couple of the other poster's too. I don't recall the poster's hat, but I'd know it if I saw it. Wait, it just came to me... Peridot. Could Peridot have been Susan Stine?

Oh my gosh, Ivy. That's the poster hat I was trying to think of earlier ... Peridot.

Talk about a someone with the personality of a "bulldog." :)

Does anyone know Susan Stine's birthdate? Perhaps her birthstone is "peridot."

IMO

Cherokee...excellent thought! I've been sitting here trying to figure out why SS might have chosen that particular hat. You might be onto something. I have no idea how to find out SS's month of birth, though. Hmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back