If this case got solved..............

michelle said:
Sissi, I think what she was referring to was that there is much talk about autism on this thread and it is titled "If this case got solved" and its in the JB forum, Not to take anything away from autism and the need to find out the causes and how to stop it, or at least to try....But it gets confusing when you go on a thread to talk about one topic and there is talk about another topic.....Nothing personal, it happens on a lot of threads....:D

It's okay, I understand, the question will never be relevant anyway;this case can't be solved.

sissi said:
It's okay, I understand, the question will never be relevant anyway;this case can't be solved.
Hi Sissi
Ok I'm confused and as everyone knows it doesn't take much:confused: for me to get confused...but don't you think this case can be solved??
I thought you were right into finding JonBenet's killer??
Did I miss something?>?

I've been sitting here for nine years, as have most of you; it's been my experience that after many people, both experienced investigators as well as interested sleuths, have covered all angles, it becomes a "shot in the dark" at finding the culprit.

Yeah ok, FWIW I don't hold out much hope either, I just thought you maybe thought there was a chance that it would be solved and that was why you were still here, I know you are one of the long time members here.
Must be frustrating sitting here for nine years, thanks for hanging in Sissi and contributing to the forum's strength.

Thanks Narlacat, I don't think I will be the one solving this, as for the forums, I have been on most , at least for awhile, kicked off of some, back again on others, quit in a rage on a few, and happily have always found one to "sit" in again.

I have been following the Jonbenet case since day 1.
If it were to be solved, I would do my best to make sure it was
REALLY solved, and if I felt that justice was served, I would move
onto other cases.

I doubt that ANY case will ever be as important to me as the Jonbenet Ramsey case. There is just something WAY too sinister at work here.

Ok. This is the JonBenet Ramsey forum. Not the political or Olympics forum. Stay on topic please and stop the arguing .

BeeBee said:
Ok. This is the JonBenet Ramsey forum. Not the political or Olympics forum. Stay on topic please and stop the arguing .
Oh Dear, I’ve overstepped the mark again. Apologies everyone. It was late at night and I’d had one too many. I will make sure I am on my best behaviour from now on.

Dingo, FWIW, to post a link, you just type it in, space twice afterwards, and after hitting Submit, usually it will be underlined and clickable. If not, you can try putting a www. in front of it and probably it'll work. I usually cop out about technology, when I was asked a couple of times if I wanted to co-moderate some forum, but that one's easy even for me.

Eagle1 said:
Dingo, FWIW, to post a link, you just type it in, space twice afterwards, and after hitting Submit, usually it will be underlined and clickable. If not, you can try putting a www. in front of it and probably it'll work. I usually cop out about technology, when I was asked a couple of times if I wanted to co-moderate some forum, but that one's easy even for me.
Beg your pardon:waitasec:

It would be one less question I have when I arrive at my destination after death.

I am getting a pretty long list :

Anybody else I know here ?
Who murdered Marilyn Monroe ?
What is the deal on Area 51 ?
Were the Hills telling the truth ?
Who shot JFK and were they alone ?
Are all the kids okay ?
Who is Sharon Marshall ? Delia Cry ?
Was Darin guilty too ? Will he go where Darlie is ?
Can I meet Laci and JonBenet ?
Can I visit my dogs ?
Where are my diamond studs ?
Do you laugh at psychics ?

Just to name a few off the top of my head.

Maybe just maybe one person will hesitate before harming another little girl
knowing that eventually justice will catch up to them.

Well , they did get the killer of Martha Moxley after all those years ...AND he was a kennedy man ..so I really do hope we can find out just WHY ?? would anyone go to such extreme lengths to brutally murder a lovely looking young girl ??
This Entwistle is oddball , he comes here to the UK , and yep, I think he did kill his wife and baby !!
Anyone know how Burke is , as I still wonder about him?? but we had it on tv where a man did exactly what Lou Smit said, he was arrested for hiding in the house till the people got home...but there are just too many holes in the Ramsies case ?? like a house worth all that money and no alarms :confused: turned on ...naah!
Regards
Coralie from UK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne