IF/When ICA goes to trial will you need to re-read the docs?

Well, it looks like we will have another 1,000 docs to keep us busy!!!

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25593530/detail.html

I saw your News post - thank you Jomo! I got all excited until I then thought - does this mean they are releasing them to the Defense or "to us".

Do you know? I'm no expert about doc releases because we keep hearing the defense got information and we get nothing.

I will definately continue to re-read the documents in this case! I find them more revealing now than before in light of the multitude of evidence that has since come to the surface. The A's many interviews with LE and the media have really locked them tightly into a defense. To compare their many statements shows the "deception conception" and the speed in which the story(ies) began to "spin".......I'm pretty sure GA and CA have stripped their moral transmission by shifting into reverse while in 4th so many times. I'm actually embarrassed at times for them knowing how foolish their attempts to swing this case have been. If the jury sees the interviews in the context I have seen them, in the order I have seen them, no one in the family will have any credibility. Looking back on earlier documents now - wow! So much valuable information contained there that I could no way realize at the time would come into play by trial.
Great thread, really enjoyed everyone's responses so far!

I re-read and re-listen continuously but will probably pick up the pace as May approaches. My most recent exercise was going back through CA and GA interviews and depositions chronologically. First CA (the eyewall) then GA (the feeder bands) to see the development of the deception (Hurricane Anthony) through time.

I also like reviewing the hearings chronologically. Ive noticed the older ones are getting harder to find as this case creeps along.

Great question!

Just curious...Has anyone printed out and complied their own "murder" book? In the order of the hand-numbered pages on the bottom right? That would be something to see...ie: The actual order of the investigation, and the MASSIVE volume of said book would be HUGE. TIA

Just curious...Has anyone printed out and complied their own "murder" book? In the order of the hand-numbered pages on the bottom right? That would be something to see...ie: The actual order of the investigation, and the MASSIVE volume of said book would be HUGE. TIA

No, But I am seriously considering it.

No, But I am seriously considering it.

Wow! The discovery documents released today brought the total up to 23,466 pages. A ream of paper is 500 pages so that means you would need 47 reams of paper. A case of paper has 10 reams in it. So picture 5 boxes of paper. :eek: I wonder how many 3-ring binders you would need? :waitasec: Okay, according to Office Depot a 3-inch binder holds 685 pages, so you will need 35 binders.

Hmm LOL Dear Prudence - maybe I won't be having my own "murder book". It was enough for me to print out the "mitigation section" of the Florida Justice Institute!

Just curious, I've been awol for months, can someone please tell me where the 'ICA' nick for KC came from?

Just curious, I've been awol for months, can someone please tell me where the 'ICA' nick for KC came from?

We got pretty fed up with ICA and her family acting as if she is some kind of a star. We are showing her the respect she actually deserves - Inmate Casey Anthony.

Wow! The discovery documents released today brought the total up to 23,466 pages. A ream of paper is 500 pages so that means you would need 47 reams of paper. A case of paper has 10 reams in it. So picture 5 boxes of paper. :eek: I wonder how many 3-ring binders you would need? :waitasec: Okay, according to Office Depot a 3-inch binder holds 685 pages, so you will need 35 binders.

Well, that clinches it for me...Guess I won't be doing this!!! Thanks for the reality check DP...

Thanks for burstin my bubble!:crazy:

I did, in my pain med induced haze order an external hard drive JUST to keep documents and notes on this( and other) case on. It seemed easier that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back