If You Could Ask ONE Question and Get ONE Truthful Answer, What Would it Be?

Casey: What did you see in your baby's eyes as she took her final breath?
Were you troubled even a little that you betrayed her innocent trust and love for you? (I will never ever ever understand.)

Cindy: You stated that you used to speak daily with Caylee about her day. Did you ever ask her about Zanny the nanny and what she did with Zanny? Save those 30-31 days, you knew everything about Caylee, so why no communication with Zanny who was supposedly looking after your "third child?"

George: Is your moral conscience tired of living the lie that Casey is innocent? Did you go to the motel to get away from these lies?

Lee: Many brother/sister relationships are very close, so when you saw Casey in jail, could you look into her eyes and tell she was lying or just when, in your search for the truth, did you first discover the horrible truth?

JB: Why aren't you doing what is best for your client?

LP: When you were on NG and she cut you off, were you trying to say that Casey left with Caylee at 12:00 midnight - 1:00 a.m. on June 16th, rather than the next day at 12 Noon or 1:00 p.m.?

...and finally, Casey....

Obviously we want to know why and how, but other than that, I'd like to know about the Internet searches. Were the searches for "household weapons; neckbreaking" soley for the purpose of killing Caylee or had you ever considered doing in your parents too?

::::Newbie here, making my first post and waving::::

Maybe when I calm down from the new info released regarding the heart sticker etc placed on her mouth...I will answer this in the way this thread intended...but for NOW......

My question would be to the CHILD MURDERER Casey.
And I would like to be the one that gets to ask her...

"Would you prefer the needle or the chair?"

I believe it is the ONLY truthful answer we will ever get from this MONSTER!

:praying: Rest in peace little Caylee. You will forever be our Sunshine.

Good question! i vote for this one!

Sounds like you're assuming LP has made money on Caylee's death. Do you by any chance have a link which leads to that conclusion? Thanks!

I think LP, bless his heart, has spent gobs of money on this case, not made money.

I know it's rude to answer a question with a question, however, forgive me, I'm old-

Who, can I go to, to get an honest answer ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back