If You Could Ask ONE Question and Get ONE Truthful Answer, What Would it Be?

For KC: Why didn't you simply reliquish custody and your parental rights to your parents and go on with your merry life?

And did you (Casey) think at the time that killing Caylee would be a more immediate and easier solution to free you from your parental responsibilities?

Did you Ms. Anthony invove your child in the dark veiled world of the friends you were hanging out with. Is the FBI invoved because of internet *advertiser censored*, adult or children. Is this why the 1200 photos have not been released? Scary thoughts!

Great thread! It reminds me of the Socratic method of questioning to find the truth.

to Cindy and George-When the truth is obvious, is the reason for your denial because you feel responsible for allowing Caylee's murder?

&does it mean more to you keep denying and do more injustice to Caylee rather than come out and accept the obvious, because that would mean accepting blame in your eyes for Caylees death? When are Caylee's interests ever going to come before your own? Sorry mine is a three part question..this is getting me mad, I would love to say this to Cindy and George!

Aside from asking Casey the obvious (did you do it) what question would you ask her or any other major player in this case, i.e., George, Cindy, Lee, Law Enforcement. I would ask Casey what she dreams about at night. I would also want to ask Cindy her initial thoughts after finding Casey's Pontiac. What questions would you ask??

I forgot JB, I would ask if he thinks his client is telling the truth.

As soon as we find Zanny I would ask her how she was able to fly under the radar for so long?? :waitasec:

Kidding aside, there isnt just one question for one person. I could be typing here all day!

I would ask Leonard Padilla how much money he's made off of Caylee's disappearance and death.

WHY?

(that's all I want to know, WHY would she kill such a sweet innocent child) WHY?

And what happened to the 500K he used to post Casey's bond. Did he ever get this money back?

You don't get money back when you post a bond. That's how bonds companys make money. You post 10% of the bond, which LP posted $50,000 and it's gone, he lost it.

You don't get money back when you post a bond. That's how bonds companys make money. You post 10% of the bond, which LP posted $50,000 and it's gone, he lost it.

I don't know if it's accurate to say he lost it. At the very least, it remained in the family.

I would ask Leonard Padilla how much money he's made off of Caylee's disappearance and death.

Sounds like you're assuming LP has made money on Caylee's death. Do you by any chance have a link which leads to that conclusion? Thanks!

Sounds like you're assuming LP has made money on Caylee's death. Do you by any chance have a link which leads to that conclusion? Thanks!

A link to a question I would like to ask? No, don't think so.

A link to a question I would like to ask? No, don't think so.

Oh, so sorry. Your question was worded "how much" -- which sounds like it was based on an assumption that he had made a certain amount. You didn't ask "did he" make money. I suppose it was a misunderstanding on my part.

To the perp: How much have your parents George and Cindy profitted from Caylee's death, and have contributions to them and other monies "earned" been filtered to your defence fund?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back