If you were the Grunds?

If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution should bring up this theory: If Casey's defense is going to argue that Caylee was dumped after TE search, maybe the A's hired one of their "under the radar" people to move the body to where it was found...Just sayin'....If I were the Grunds, I'd argue the same point.

The only thing the Grunds are guilty of is loving Caylee more than the A's in the eyes of the public and that just kills CA!!! I'd sue for defamation of character..on behalf of the whole family!!!!

I think CA is the last one in the world who should think of trying to shut websites down for inflammatory language. Her veiled threat of violence or harm to RG et al, and the fact that she was naive enough to think any email she sent was privileged in some way during a murder investigation, makes me realize just how self-righteously delusional she really is.

She may be syrupy sweet on cue (and KC works that game well with all her "honey"s and "sweethearts"), but you try to disagree or cross her once and it's nuclear first strike game on with that one. No wonder she earned that neighborhood nickname.

I would call Mark NeJames, he already knows these people and that is why he washed his hands of them.

Richard and Jesse Grund at least express real affection for and sadness at the loss of Caylee.

I would be really mad, but I would like to think that I would just "move on". The Anthony's no longer have their granddaughter and are lashing out at anyone connected to this horrible situation. If the Grund's dignify anything with a response, it will just keep the flames going. I hope the Anthony's come to peace at the loss of Caylee and that justice is done and that everyone that has had their name brought into this will move on and that this will not be forever connected with their name.

I understand your point, but they're doing more than just lashing out. They're looking for someone to throw under the bus and they worked harder on that, than on finding a live Caylee. Those emails spoke volumes to me.

I understand your point, but they're doing more than just lashing out. They're looking for someone to throw under the bus and they worked harder on that, than on finding a live Caylee. Those emails spoke volumes to me.

I think that the reality of their granddaughter being gone and their daughter indicted for her mother is very hard for them to confront. From what we have heard of their life before this tragedy, the truth has not been something that they have faced head-on in their life (KC being pregnant to begin with), and IMHO the Grunds shouldn't keep hoping that they will change or that they will suddenly "see the light" and realize the truth. I think for the Grunds' sake, not the Anthony's, that they should just move on. I should have clarified in my earlier post, that it is not because of the the Anthony's, but because the Anthony's do not want to face the truth. I agree that they are looking to throw people under the bus, but hope that the Grunds will take the high road. I know that is much easier said than done.

I'd say WWCD (What Would Cindy Do?) and go with whatever that was...

I would take that as terroristic threatening.

I am not sure what is happening to my Quote function, but I did not intend to quote Cecybeans....
I will go and try it again. duh

Personally, I do not give anyone power over me or my family. I don't believe the Grunds will do that either.

CA is great at slinging words, but she doesn't have the stones to follow through with them. Should anything happen, CA would be the first person LE looks at.

:waitasec: Ya I know, GA doesn't have them either.

I would climb into a time machine (like the Back to the Future ride that was at Universal) and travel back to one day prior to the day that KC met Jesse.* Then, I would schedule a last minute vacation so they would miss their encounter and reset history.*

If I were the Grunds, I would move on. Cindy is like an annoying house fly.

I think that the reality of their granddaughter being gone and their daughter indicted for her mother is very hard for them to confront. From what we have heard of their life before this tragedy, the truth has not been something that they have faced head-on in their life (KC being pregnant to begin with), and IMHO the Grunds shouldn't keep hoping that they will change or that they will suddenly "see the light" and realize the truth. I think for the Grunds' sake, not the Anthony's, that they should just move on. I should have clarified in my earlier post, that it is not because of the the Anthony's, but because the Anthony's do not want to face the truth. I agree that they are looking to throw people under the bus, but hope that the Grunds will take the high road. I know that is much easier said than done.

I do agree with you that they should just move on. Personally, I would have just let it go because of their state of mind. They're desperate and grasping at straws. It's not worth dragging them through court over. The civil case and the murder trial is really enough for them. Not that I feel sorry for them, but suing them would just keep the nightmare rolling, you know? I would just want my connection to them over asap.

I do think they should talk to counsel, whether in private email or not that was a threat during the ongoing investigation. The A's are out of control and acting out in an attempt to deny their daughters guilt and have everyone buy their version... and I don't think that will stop if KC is found guilty. I just don't see CA saying 'ok, well I guess she did it' end of story. If there is any way the Grunds can get this behind them and Jessie off the A's radar they need to do it. Otherwise I forsee CA's allegations sadly being a dark shadow for this fellow.

I for one would not let the A's get away with this. I would sue them, big time. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot, a lawsuit would be started against RG post haste.

I selected hire counsel and move on. I recall some people had a bit of an issue with RG re his religious beliefs. I won't go any further into it because I believe it's the last thing that needs to be rehashed. To each his or her own, I say.

I believe the Anthony Camp will try everything and anything to discredit this man and his family. Whether they will try to pin it on JG, RG or a combination of both OR implicate them in some vast conspiracy remains to be seen.

I think they should immediately hire counsel (if they haven't already) and continue to put their lives back on track. RG, Mrs. G & JG should forever be remembered as the family who took Caylee into their hearts, as well as their home, when there was reason to suspect she was not their grandchild/child. Even when DNA proved JG was not the father, the family continued to embrace both Casey and Caylee as their own.

JG dodged a huge bullet. I hope he and his family are not further harmed by this bunch of lunatics. It's unfortunate they cannot completely move on because one or all will likely be called to testify. Until such time, I hope they remain safe and out of the spotlight.

Hello WS :)

I just got done posting re: Jesse and his two interviews with Matt L. on NBC.
I had not read the quote that started this thread and I think this one goes right along with that...unfortunately.

In a recently released tapes Cindy Anthony tells investigators she suspects Casey's one time fiance Jesse Grund.

October 2, 2008
Cindy Anthony: Well, my number one suspect is, has been Jesse all along."
LE: We know Jesse does not have Caylee.

If I were the Grunds, what would I do? I really don't know. How can anyone think the Anthony's are good people when they would point the finger at innocent people like this? Really? :furious:

:cow:

If I were in the Grund's position, after seeing Cindy and George's behavior for the past 14+ months, and who they've associated with, I'd be very concerned. We've seen the Anthony's temper, and that they've threatened people with hammers and baseball bats.

I think I'd want to have legal counsel and some sort of security. It wouldn't have to be in the form of a body guard, but perhaps a home security system installed, and to take steps to make sure that neither one of them is alone in their home at any time.

I think CA is the last one in the world who should think of trying to shut websites down for inflammatory language. Her veiled threat of violence or harm to RG et al, and the fact that she was naive enough to think any email she sent was privileged in some way during a murder investigation, makes me realize just how self-righteously delusional she really is.

She may be syrupy sweet on cue (and KC works that game well with all her "honey"s and "sweethearts"), but you try to disagree or cross her once and it's nuclear first strike game on with that one. No wonder she earned that neighborhood nickname.

[bolded by me]

which nickname was that?

QUOTE=JSR;4228046]I think at this juncture I would no longer be as concerned about being thrown under the bus as I would for my own personal safety. I really think CA has completely lost whatever reason she ever had (and I'm not saying she had much to begin with). I would consider her very capable of violence towards the Grund family.[/QUOTE]

:thumb::thumb: I agree!!

I would attempt to sue them (even if it came to naught). Had ZFG not hired Morgan and Morgan she'd look like nothing but one of the Anthony family's yorkie chew toys right about now, seriously. ZFG suing Casey stopped the A family in their slanderous and libelous tracks. So, if I was the Grunds, I would sue them as a preemptive strike, of sorts, if nothing else.

I would get a restraining order and go public with the fact that I had one. My next step would be consulting with an attorney just in case.

ETA..then I would go on NG and play it up. I would tell NG that if I'm found dead you know who did it LOL. I would make a HUGE scene about this comment just to tick CA off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther