If you were the Grunds?

If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we already know they've hired counsel. After the trial, I'd be seriously tempted to get the heck out of FL. Knowing how the A's have acted, I wouldn't put it past them to continue on their witch hunt.

When someone shows you who they are - Believe them.

:)

I would be really mad, but I would like to think that I would just "move on". The Anthony's no longer have their granddaughter and are lashing out at anyone connected to this horrible situation. If the Grund's dignify anything with a response, it will just keep the flames going. I hope the Anthony's come to peace at the loss of Caylee and that justice is done and that everyone that has had their name brought into this will move on and that this will not be forever connected with their name.

Exactly!!! The deed is done for them. This has all been released in discovery so not only does the SAO know their intent BUT the whole world does.

CA's style has been severely cramped by being outted in front of everyone and so, to me, this vindicates the Grunds and they could have not asked for a better remedy.

What are you going to do now CA?, now you are outted?

Well, we already know they've hired counsel. After the trial, I'd be seriously tempted to get the heck out of FL. Knowing how the A's have acted, I wouldn't put it past them to continue on their witch hunt.

When someone shows you who they are - Believe them.

:)

Yeah, They might hire The Kidfinders Network to go look for them!!

My heart goes out to the Grunds. I hope they are pursuing not only civil but any possible criminal action that they could take. I feel that Cindy and her sidekick DC are dangerous, with each feeding off the other, and it needs to be curtailed. I just don't know how far they would go.

In these emails we can clearly see how DC fuels Cindy's delusions. Why he does it, I have no idea, but it's a cruel thing for him to do to her. Cindy badly needs orienting to reality, and DC seems to take every opportunity to send her off in the other direction. I don't know what he gets out of doing that.

What they are doing to these innocent people such as the Grunds, Mr. Kronk, etc., is unconscionable (spelling? sorry).

I hope much happier and more peaceful times are ahead for the Grunds. I hope Jesse can someday get past all this, and have the rewarding life he deserves. I wish peace and happiness as soon as possible for all the victims of Casey and the As.

I might feel differently if it were me, but right now I would say 'move on'. The Grunds are better than the A's, and no logical and sane person believes that the Grunds had anything to do with Caylees demise.
It is apparent (especially since these recent e-mails were released) that the A's will grasp at any straws they can and accuse innocent people who did nothing more than love Caylee. Not only to shift blame elsewhere besides KC, but to divert attention away from the fact that they're culpable in raising a psychotic baby killer. How obvious and pathetic they are.

I think if you sued the A's..cindy would actually enjoy more conflict with the people she hates so much. It would give her another outlet to sling her inane crap at the Grunds. I say just let it go, and continue to profess the love you had for Caylee... share your good memories about her to the world. Seek justice for her and be her voice during this horrible spectacle.
Somebody has to because the A's wont.

During the pentalty phase, I would ask the court premision to speak as someone who loves and misses Caylee. Who loved her as family, before she was born. And still loved her when a blood test showed she wasn't.

And claim that it is this love between Caylee and the Grunds, for why Cindy fought so hard to lay the blame of Caylee's death at one of our feet.

Then demand to be Caylee's representative at the death of her murder.

Amen.

I was reading one of the articles today and my breath was taken away by this quote in the article:

"Cindy said finding a connection between Kronk and Grund would be "huge." She wrote, "I want him to go down for this if he is involved. I have people that can fly under the radar and make it happen."

http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

If I were the Grunds I would immediately hire security. As in right this minute. The A family, based from the released emails from yesterday, indicate they are a delusional and dangerous group. If I were the Grunds I would be terrified. The whole family is a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

So what would you do if you were the Grund family?

Update: Added a poll

SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!!!! for sure. they soooo need to file a suit against these people and Kronk is included also the grunds arent the only ones that should be worried.....

If I were the Grunds (and thankfully am not), I would rise above this cr*p. No need to even dignify this with any response...they should consider themselves better than that. JMHO

It REALLY looks like someone has been doing some computer hacking into someone elses account and that is a FEDERAL offense if Orlando wont control this family! The FEDs wont have a problem doing it...... can you believe all the stuff these people are getting away with? JUST HIDEOUS!!!!

awww I thought this was going to be a poll ...

why would she point the finger at Jesse? am I missing something?

read the doc dump of cindys personal emails.
I think she's also after Mr. Grund. (Reverend Grund??)moo

If only the Grunds could move on. :( Cindy, imvho has some very serious 'problems' After all this time I'm sad to say that I believe KC learned exactly what she lived..and learned it well. Karma is a biotch Cindy and payback is a m******advertiser censored****. This woman (and I use that word loosely) has some nerve screaming about how unfairly KC is being slandered and convicted in the court of public opinion....all the while trying to do the same herself dragging the Grunds and so many others through the mud and turning their lives upside down. It just makes me want to throw up! :sick::sick::sick:

Any sympathy I ever felt for Cindy is L O N G gone. Poor Caylee, she has not a single family member seeking justice for her...only seeking someone else to take the fall for her murdering mother. :furious: jmo

Does anyone remember seeing the emails between CA and somebody else about JG raping some girl she knew and CA saying to get the info and some remarks are made about money?This is not legal...right?
I hope I read this last night right but now I can't find it. Just my 2 cents!!!

I was reading one of the articles today and my breath was taken away by this quote in the article:

"Cindy said finding a connection between Kronk and Grund would be "huge." She wrote, "I want him to go down for this if he is involved. I have people that can fly under the radar and make it happen."

http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

If I were the Grunds I would immediately hire security. As in right this minute. The A family, based from the released emails from yesterday, indicate they are a delusional and dangerous group. If I were the Grunds I would be terrified. The whole family is a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

So what would you do if you were the Grund family?

Update: Added a poll

Re your bold: Good God, JSR, are you thinking CA is referring to having him killed??? To me, "I want him to go down for this," implies prosecution. Had she said, "I want him taken down for this," I'd infer murder. On the other hand, if you want someone charged with a crime and prosecuted, you don't need "people who can fly under the radar and make it happen."
<Throwing up my hands in despair> I cannot understand Cindyspeak.

Does anyone remember seeing the emails between CA and somebody else about JG raping some girl she knew and CA saying to get the info and some remarks are made about money?This is not legal...right?

You read that correctly! It was in emails/text messages between CA and a Danielle Brofi (but still trying to figure out who she is in relation to KC).

The documents can be found on

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/2-8101-8200redacted.pdf

NOte: This Danielle herself claims she is a liar)

I would take that as terroristic threatening.

I am not sure what is happening to my Quote function, but I did not intend to quote Cecybeans.... I will go and try it again. duh

I think there is a problem with quoting right now? Notice last night that some posts had quotes with my username, but it was not my posting?

I think at this juncture I would no longer be as concerned about being thrown under the bus as I would for my own personal safety. I really think CA has completely lost whatever reason she ever had (and I'm not saying she had much to begin with). I would consider her very capable of violence towards the Grund family.

Apple and the tree. This stuff may never come in to the trial, but wow is it ever illuminating. This is a far cry from the public Cindy at the memorial. She sounds just two shots shy of ordering harm to be done, dear God. I am not kidding here, I hope she gets into therapy, this unresolved and misguided rage is dangerous. Everyone made a lot of fun of LP but he was the one , lone voice telling the truth from the beginning, the Anthonys were setting out to frame Jesse. Turns out he was spot on and then some.:furious:

I think CA better pray for the continued good health of RG. Should anything happen to him, LE knows where to focus.

I read the entire thing and IMO that person was trying to scam Cindy.She went from saying she could help pin this on Jesse to saying she knew KC murdered Caylee,she had seen the body and she could bring the entire Anthony family down.Skeery scammer out for money and thrills.

I voted, hire security, hire counsel and sue the pants off these people!

Money is everything to CA, IMO, so to hit her pockets would be the most devastating act one could do..

She has no shame..:furious:

She has no ethics, no morals and their values are arse backwards. I can't help feel how they have traded Caylee for KC...have turned their backs on their granddaughter they professed to love. I'm not seeing the love right now...I see clouded judgement to try and set an alleged killer free...bet bippy if someone else stood accused of Caylee's death, they'd be screaming from the highest tower for justice...Since it's one of their own, they place Caylee in the background, once again not honoring her short life...They really should be ashamed of themselves.

sorry for my rant...back on topic. :croc:

If I were the Grunds I'd sue the smitherines out of them..tortious, malicous, defamed, demeaned, whatever I can throw their way, they'd deserve it all, just for admonishing the deeds of the accused...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox