If you were the Grunds?

If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the Grunds could move on. :( Cindy, imvho has some very serious 'problems' After all this time I'm sad to say that I believe KC learned exactly what she lived..and learned it well. Karma is a biotch Cindy and payback is a m******advertiser censored****. This woman (and I use that word loosely) has some nerve screaming about how unfairly KC is being slandered and convicted in the court of public opinion....all the while trying to do the same herself dragging the Grunds and so many others through the mud and turning their lives upside down. It just makes me want to throw up! :sick::sick::sick:

Any sympathy I ever felt for Cindy is L O N G gone. Poor Caylee, she has not a single family member seeking justice for her...only seeking someone else to take the fall for her murdering mother. :furious: jmo

ITA -- If only they could move on... but the A's are a gift that keeps on cursing...

I also agree with the poster that suggested seeking a restraining order. I doubt there is enough grounds to actually get a permanent IFP but these people are clearly unstable and dangerous. At least the G's would get it on the record.

I also agree with those who have opined the way to hurt CA is through her bank account. Just like Morgan stopped the slander of his client, I would VERY much like to see the G's recoup some of their losses and get a great big donation for their church or his missionary work. I'd very, very much like to see CA lose every cent of blood money she has gotten from this murder. There won't be true justice unless/until that happens, imo.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
What an apt title for them 'Disseminators of Hatred of the Year" - that award would sit nicely on their mantle, along with 'Mother of the Year" award for Casey, don't you think?

I voted, hire security, hire counsel and sue the pants off these people!

Money is everything to CA, IMO, so to hit her pockets would be the most devastating act one could do..

She has no shame..:furious:

She has no ethics, no morals and their values are arse backwards. I can't help feel how they have traded Caylee for KC...have turned their backs on their granddaughter they professed to love. I'm not seeing the love right now...I see clouded judgement to try and set an alleged killer free...bet bippy if someone else stood accused of Caylee's death, they'd be screaming from the highest tower for justice...Since it's one of their own, they place Caylee in the background, once again not honoring her short life...They really should be ashamed of themselves.

sorry for my rant...back on topic. :croc:

If I were the Grunds I'd sue the smitherines out of them..tortious, malicous, defamed, demeaned, whatever I can throw their way, they'd deserve it all, just for admonishing the deeds of the accused...:banghead:

I think they traded Caylee for money and they don't want KC convicted because they can make more blood money if she's not. Other than that, ITA, wonderful post!

Have a look at Richard Grund's post on MySpace today, it appears he is going to do just that..

After reading RG's post on MySpace, I recommend everyone read it! He really corrects and negates all of the slanderous statements against him and his family. I think he is a strong man and will continue to stand up to the A's and their nefarious bunch!

He's in love with her. The search in the woods. The lies. The need to impress her. The enabling. The work for a contingency. The lying under oath. HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER. The sooner George gets offended by it and starts telling the truth the better off Caylee will be. The trial being a year away can change a lot of loyalties. One can hope.

Or in love with the money he expects her to continue making off of this murder.

It's hard to imagine anyone who knows CA being in love with her! Boggles the mind.
I think he hitched his wagon to what he thought would be a lucrative enterprise, whether in terms of $$ or publicity and he is still hanging on.
He panders to her... therefore she keeps him around.

gmta - owe you a coke!

Maybe DC and CA should can the foundation idea and go to work directly for the Enquirer...I'm sure it will end up paying better, and in addition to getting dirt on other people in despicable ways, they can also freely entertain oddities such as "Caylee was abducted by aliens". Come on, CA - we know it's always been more about fame and money than taking the high road. The skill-sets they exhibit in these emails are tabloid at best. CA cannot possibly create the illusion she is the grandmother of a missing child to make money any more - she needs to strike out and work for people who like her kind of combative gossipy mud-wrestling.

First they'd have to learn to get dirt on the object of their slander rather than gathering up stuff from around the country about anyone with a similar name; including those they think may be a relative, you know. GEEEEEEEESH!

I voted, hire security, hire counsel and sue the pants off these people!

Money is everything to CA, IMO, so to hit her pockets would be the most devastating act one could do..

She has no shame..:furious:

She has no ethics, no morals and their values are arse backwards. I can't help feel how they have traded Caylee for KC...have turned their backs on their granddaughter they professed to love. I'm not seeing the love right now...I see clouded judgement to try and set an alleged killer free...bet bippy if someone else stood accused of Caylee's death, they'd be screaming from the highest tower for justice...Since it's one of their own, they place Caylee in the background, once again not honoring her short life...They really should be ashamed of themselves.

sorry for my rant...back on topic. :croc:

If I were the Grunds I'd sue the smitherines out of them..tortious, malicous, defamed, demeaned, whatever I can throw their way, they'd deserve it all, just for admonishing the deeds of the accused...:banghead:

I wonder if the Anthonys set up that foundation as a means to safeguard money from civil lawsuits?

They knew that they had said untrue and disparaging things about ZFG, JG, AH, etc., and the probability of a lawsuit for defamation was likely. That foundation could be a shield set up for the purpose of evading monetary damages resulting from lawsuits.

Maybe DC and CA should can the foundation idea and go to work directly for the Enquirer...I'm sure it will end up paying better, and in addition to getting dirt on other people in despicable ways, they can also freely entertain oddities such as "Caylee was abducted by aliens". Come on, CA - we know it's always been more about fame and money than taking the high road. The skill-sets they exhibit in these emails are tabloid at best. CA cannot possibly create the illusion she is the grandmother of a missing child to make money any more - she needs to strike out and work for people who like her kind of combative gossipy mud-wrestling.

I agree. Cindy loves to dish dirt- it's a way of life for her. Anyone in her inner circle has to love it too. Caylee's murder is the best thing that has happened to her little world, entertainment-wise. It's broadened her horizons and opportunities in the malicious gossip department.

It's reasonable to assume that the Enquirer would be the next step for her. Except that it seems that the Enquirer does a lot of fact checking (except for the aliens, I guess). Yet I am sure there is a scurrilous blog or tabloid out there that better suits her gift for bilious pettiness.

Reading the email exchanges is like being in the midst of a kaffee klaatsch with a bunch of desperate housewives. It really doesn't rise above that level.

I wonder if the Anthonys set up that foundation as a means to safeguard money from civil lawsuits?

They knew that they had said untrue and disparaging things about ZFG, JG, AH, etc., and the probability of a lawsuit for defamation was likely. That foundation could be a shield set up for the purpose of evading monetary damages resulting from lawsuits.

I think they set it up to get govt. grants, donations and to hide their income from the media as well as protect it from lawsuits. It may not work for them though. Corporate veils can be pierced; a corporate alter-ego set up to hide money from the courts may be pretty easy to show in this case, if they have in fact been laundering their media money through it.

I agree. Cindy loves to dish dirt- it's a way of life for her. Anyone in her inner circle has to love it too. Caylee's murder is the best thing that has happened to her little world, entertainment-wise. It's broadened her horizons and opportunities in the malicious gossip department.

It's reasonable to assume that the Enquirer would be the next step for her. Except that it seems that the Enquirer does a lot of fact checking (except for the aliens, I guess). Yet I am sure there is a scurrilous blog or tabloid out there that better suits her gift for bilious pettiness.

Reading the email exchanges is like being in the midst of a kaffee klaatsch with a bunch of desperate housewives. It really doesn't rise above that level.

Lucky for me, I've never known any housewives that were quite that desperate; most of them had some other things to do with their time. You know, like kids, housekeeping, shopping and such so they didn't do a lot of this malicious internet searching for anyone with a similar name from any source no matter how unbelievable from which to gather gossip to slander innocent people.

I wish Cindy & her "Knight" could read here. They are so pleased with their underhanded lies & money grubbing schemes, they would explode if they knew people see right thru them.Poor Caylee ,an innocent amongst the world's worst.

I think they set it up to get govt. grants, donations and to hide their income from the media as well as protect it from lawsuits. It may not work for them though. Corporate veils can be pierced; a corporate alter-ego set up to hide money from the courts may be pretty easy to show in this case, if they have in fact been laundering their media money through it.

I think that is part of the reason CA would like people to think there is a remote chance that Caylee is still alive, to keep those donations coming in.. from what I hear, once the remains were found her cash cow dried up.

I wish Cindy & her "Knight" could read here. They are so pleased with their underhanded lies & money grubbing schemes, they would explode if they knew people see right thru them.Poor Caylee ,an innocent amongst the world's worst.

I am sure they do visit this site. What is discovered and discussed here has worried her enough to start badmouthing this site and others, at every opportunity. :woohoo:
Not that anyone cares but she describes us as "no life bloggers".

Lucky for me, I've never known any housewives that were quite that desperate; most of them had some other things to do with their time. You know, like kids, housekeeping, shopping and such so they didn't do a lot of this malicious internet searching for anyone with a similar name from any source no matter how unbelievable from which to gather gossip to slander innocent people.

Ha! I had an idea this might come back to bite me! :)

Having been a housewife a lot of my life, but not desperate, I didn't stop to think. My emphasis was more on the "desperate" rather than housewife. (and the tv show).

Well, to even it out, this also reminds me of Edith Wharton's "The Age of Innocence". It's about a bunch of high society toffs peddling dirt and ruining lives, and that was their entire smug raison d'etre.

I don't believe they have any legal standing to sue civilly. But I do think they should execute a protective order asap. One should be on the books. The whole Grund family needs counsel as in yesterday. Even if the reality is that protective orders do little to stop violence it still won't hurt to have one in effect. However, if CA continues to harass the Grunds then she might find herself being charged criminally after all this is over.

I couldn't agree more! RG and his wife (Deb), and JG need to file for a protective order immediately and cite those emails and the on-going harassment as the basis for the court order.

They also need an attorney at this point as continued statements from CA defaming the Grund family may eventually require a civil lawsuit. From the sound of RG's letter, he may have already retained counsel.

I'm confident they do read here but sadly, don't think they'll explode. I wish... nevermind. Anyway, remember CA on LKL? What she said about those stacks of negative email? None of us have children; none of us have lives, etc.

Signed,

Mom of 5 that claims 6.

I couldn't agree more! RG and his wife (Deb), and JG need to file for a protective order immediately and cite those emails and the on-going harassment as the basis for the court order.

They also need an attorney at this point as continued statements from CA defaming the Grund family may eventually require a civil lawsuit. From the sound of RG's letter, he may have already retained counsel.

I agree as well. The Anthony Camp is ramping up their dangerous behavior and the Grunds now appear to be first in the line of fire. I hope the G's have retained counsel for this particular issue. They definitely need a restraining order, at the very least.

God bless the Grunds for standing up for Caylee in her all too short life and in her sorrowful death.

I think that is part of the reason CA would like people to think there is a remote chance that Caylee is still alive, to keep those donations coming in.. from what I hear, once the remains were found her cash cow dried up.

The small, cash, hard to trace ones, Gosh I hope so but still the govt. grants etc. and the corporate entity to launder their blood money.

Ha! I had an idea this might come back to bite me! :)

Having been a housewife a lot of my life, but not desperate, I didn't stop to think. My emphasis was more on the "desperate" rather than housewife. (and the tv show).

Well, to even it out, this also reminds me of Edith Wharton's "The Age of Innocence". It's about a bunch of high society toffs peddling dirt and ruining lives, and that was their entire smug raison d'etre.

elementary, I so wish you could find more time to post with us, truly. Gonna have to get a gang of protesters outside your residence or somethin'!

Anyway, back to the topic -- I don't disagree with you. EVER. lol Have you seen the Dickens' interview? I believe it was the Mr. that mentioned CA's nickname in the neighborhood. Chiquita71 provided a partial transcript from a recording for us in another thread HERE.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk"]YouTube - Joyce Bailey Dickens 7/22/08 (Anthony's Neighbor)[/ame] (Hat tip PattyG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal