If you were the Grunds?

If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart goes out to the Grunds. I hope they are pursuing not only civil but any possible criminal action that they could take. I feel that Cindy and her sidekick DC are dangerous, with each feeding off the other, and it needs to be curtailed. I just don't know how far they would go.

In these emails we can clearly see how DC fuels Cindy's delusions. Why he does it, I have no idea, but it's a cruel thing for him to do to her. Cindy badly needs orienting to reality, and DC seems to take every opportunity to send her off in the other direction. I don't know what he gets out of doing that.

What they are doing to these innocent people such as the Grunds, Mr. Kronk, etc., is unconscionable (spelling? sorry).

I hope much happier and more peaceful times are ahead for the Grunds. I hope Jesse can someday get past all this, and have the rewarding life he deserves. I wish peace and happiness as soon as possible for all the victims of Casey and the As.

He's in love with her. The search in the woods. The lies. The need to impress her. The enabling. The work for a contingency. The lying under oath. HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER. The sooner George gets offended by it and starts telling the truth the better off Caylee will be. The trial being a year away can change a lot of loyalties. One can hope.

I voted, hire security, hire counsel and sue the pants off these people!

Money is everything to CA, IMO, so to hit her pockets would be the most devastating act one could do..

She has no shame..:furious:

She has no ethics, no morals and their values are arse backwards. I can't help feel how they have traded Caylee for KC...have turned their backs on their granddaughter they professed to love. I'm not seeing the love right now...I see clouded judgement to try and set an alleged killer free...bet bippy if someone else stood accused of Caylee's death, they'd be screaming from the highest tower for justice...Since it's one of their own, they place Caylee in the background, once again not honoring her short life...They really should be ashamed of themselves.

sorry for my rant...back on topic. :croc:

If I were the Grunds I'd sue the smitherines out of them..tortious, malicous, defamed, demeaned, whatever I can throw their way, they'd deserve it all, just for admonishing the deeds of the accused...:banghead:

I have to agree with you. Money seems to be the only thing that "talks" in this family.

The fact that CA can never take the high road and is vindictive to the nth degree is going to make a jury think that the KC acorn didn't fall far from the tree. Her paranoia and bile may be the mitigating factor in the DP. But I doubt it will help the murder charge. These people think they are Sopranos Lite.

He's in love with her. The search in the woods. The lies. The need to impress her. The enabling. The work for a contingency. The lying under oath. HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER. The sooner George gets offended by it and starts telling the truth the better off Caylee will be. The trial being a year away can change a lot of loyalties. One can hope.

Normally I don't think we could post this opinion on here (about feelings IMO DC has for CS). However, I think based on the content of the emails we have all read it makes perfect sense. This is, of course, only my opinion. But I have believed for a long time that there is something strange about the relationship CA and DC had/have. A PI is supposed to get you the truth and facts. Dc seems to be more of a "friend" trying to add to the drama, instead of investigating. I agree with the above, he is enabling her. If only to keep her close and stay connected or because he too is delusional. This is sick and it helps no one. I can't understand for the life of me, why GA puts up with this. He knows the truth. He stated his truth early on in this case. Then he spent some time with CA and seemed to change from his truth to her parrot. Nothing he says now is unique or his voice. He only seems to repeat everything CA and DC have put out there. Sad, very, very sad!
I am praying he will see the light and realize would be so much better off without her.

Normally I don't think we could post this opinion on here (about feelings IMO DC has for CS). However, I think based on the content of the emails we have all read it makes perfect sense. This is, of course, only my opinion. But I have believed for a long time that there is something strange about the relationship CA and DC had/have. A PI is supposed to get you the truth and facts. Dc seems to be more of a "friend" trying to add to the drama, instead of investigating. I agree with the above, he is enabling her. If only to keep her close and stay connected or because he too is delusional. This is sick and it helps no one. I can't understand for the life of me, why GA puts up with this. He knows the truth. He stated his truth early on in this case. Then he spent some time with CA and seemed to change from his truth to her parrot. Nothing he says now is unique or his voice. He only seems to repeat everything CA and DC have put out there. Sad, very, very sad!
I am praying he will see the light and realize would be so much better off without her.

It's hard to imagine anyone who knows CA being in love with her! Boggles the mind.
I think he hitched his wagon to what he thought would be a lucrative enterprise, whether in terms of $$ or publicity and he is still hanging on.
He panders to her... therefore she keeps him around.

Maybe DC and CA should can the foundation idea and go to work directly for the Enquirer...I'm sure it will end up paying better, and in addition to getting dirt on other people in despicable ways, they can also freely entertain oddities such as "Caylee was abducted by aliens". Come on, CA - we know it's always been more about fame and money than taking the high road. The skill-sets they exhibit in these emails are tabloid at best. CA cannot possibly create the illusion she is the grandmother of a missing child to make money any more - she needs to strike out and work for people who like her kind of combative gossipy mud-wrestling.

Re your bold: Good God, JSR, are you thinking CA is referring to having him killed??? To me, "I want him to go down for this," implies prosecution. Had she said, "I want him taken down for this," I'd infer murder. On the other hand, if you want someone charged with a crime and prosecuted, you don't need "people who can fly under the radar and make it happen."
<Throwing up my hands in despair> I cannot understand Cindyspeak.

Exactly Friday!!! The bolded line is what has me concerned. After reading those emails yesterday it became very clear how unbalanced CA truly has become. We have all seen how much CA thinks she's above everything, including those pesky things called laws. She thinks she can do ANYTHING and get away with it (sound like anyone else we know?). Frankly CA's past behavior has only proved to her that she can literally get away with anything. She relies too heavily on being the "grieving grandparent" and she thinks her antics and behavior should be accepted because she's "CA". She might be unbalanced enough to think she's entitled to take matters into her own hands. And she's vindictive enough to make sure JG and his family suffer for the rest of their lives (or at least the rest of her life). CA's is motivated by her ability to hate which is far greater than her capacity to love, much like her daughter. Which sadly is why I believe Caylee was murdered in the first place. In the words of Caylee's grandmother, I think Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee.

This information has just been brought to my attention- it is apparently copyrighted so can't bring it over here without express permission, but if you want to see what Richard Grund thinks of the Anthonys and Cindy in particular, have a look at the Caylee Anthony thread, page 27 - just posted today, on the .com site.
This is gonna get interesting. I hope he sues their pants off.

My opinion is, GA is scared of DC and CA cause they could put quite the story together throwing george under the bus and saving KC...

DC and his rosebud can then live happily ever after ~L~

You read that correctly! It was in emails/text messages between CA and a Danielle Brofi (but still trying to figure out who she is in relation to KC).

The documents can be found on

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/2-8101-8200redacted.pdf

NOte: This Danielle herself claims she is a liar)

According to Richard Grund's letter posted on the Scared Monkeys site today - Caylee Anthony thread page 27- she is not known to him or Jesse and has probably inserted herself into this case for notoriety sake.

You can also read this letter in it's entirety on Richard Grund's My space page.

Could RG have CA arrested for making such a threat? And could JG go after the person making those statements against him. I can see RG's attorney rubbing his hands together now....move over Morgan, we are taking over from here.

Could RG have CA arrested for making such a threat? And could JG go after the person making those statements against him. I can see RG's attorney rubbing his hands together now....move over Morgan, we are taking over from here.

Have a look at Richard Grund's post on MySpace today, it appears he is going to do just that..

Exactly Friday!!! The bolded line is what has me concerned. After reading those emails yesterday it became very clear how unbalanced CA truly has become. We have all seen how much CA thinks she's above everything, including those pesky things called laws. She thinks she can do ANYTHING and get away with it (sound like anyone else we know?). Frankly CA's past behavior has only proved to her that she can literally get away with anything. She relies too heavily on being the "grieving grandparent" and she thinks her antics and behavior should be accepted because she's "CA". She might be unbalanced enough to think she's entitled to take matters into her own hands. And she's vindictive enough to make sure JG and his family suffer for the rest of their lives (or at least the rest of her life). CA's is motivated by her ability to hate which is far greater than her capacity to love, much like her daughter. Which sadly is why I believe Caylee was murdered in the first place. In the words of Caylee's grandmother, I think Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee.
I've given that one line a lot of thought today...it's beyond my comprehension how someone can intimate that they "know people". But, the fact that this wasn't directed at RG directly (for example, via email TO him)...I'm not sure if there's anything he can do legally. I said earlier that I hope the Grunds can rise above this...but if they have direct knowledge of personal "threats" then they should definitely make it known to LE.

Funny...I just addressed the legality of it. Any legal eagle want to chime in?

Respectfully,why do you think this person knew KC?

I think it was a whacko just like some of the protesters.

I don't know if she knew KC at all! That's what I was asking! How is her involvement related to KC in this case...

Such as....is she an ex-gf of one of KC's "boyfriends", is she a friend of a friend of KC? etc....

Why did CA contact her for help? I know CA put out the word and had a meeting at her house of KC's supposed friends right after she was arrested...is that how she came in contact with Danielle????

(I am kinda wondering if maybe she is an ex-gf/fling of Jessie's, only because she mentions in one of the emails to CA that Jessie "will kill her if she finds out she is talking to Cindy"...

Funny...I just addressed the legality of it. Any legal eagle want to chime in?

I don't believe they have any legal standing to sue civilly. But I do think they should execute a protective order asap. One should be on the books. The whole Grund family needs counsel as in yesterday. Even if the reality is that protective orders do little to stop violence it still won't hurt to have one in effect. However, if CA continues to harass the Grunds then she might find herself being charged criminally after all this is over.

Have a look at Richard Grund's post on MySpace today, it appears he is going to do just that..

Thanks for letting us know about Richard's post. Whoever voted "Sue!" in this poll wins. I voted "Move on" but I guess that is much easier said than done. I feel a lot of compassion for the Grunds and what they have been through. He stated today the outlandish lies and harrassment found in the released emails have been endured by him and his family for the last 16 months. I think Cindy and her crew of internet "researchers" should be #1 on the PI's list of Disseminators of Hatred!

Thanks for letting us know about Richard's post. Whoever voted "Sue!" in this poll wins. I voted "Move on" but I guess that is much easier said than done. I feel a lot of compassion for the Grunds and what they have been through. He stated today the outlandish lies and harrassment found in the released emails have been endured by him and his family for the last 16 months. I think Cindy and her crew of internet "researchers" should be #1 on the PI's list of Disseminators of Hatred!

What an apt title for them 'Disseminators of Hatred of the Year" - that award would sit nicely on their mantle, along with 'Mother of the Year" award for Casey, don't you think?

I don't know if she knew KC at all! That's what I was asking! How is her involvement related to KC in this case...

Such as....is she an ex-gf of one of KC's "boyfriends", is she a friend of a friend of KC? etc....

Why did CA contact her for help? I know CA put out the word and had a meeting at her house of KC's supposed friends right after she was arrested...is that how she came in contact with Danielle????

(I am kinda wondering if maybe she is an ex-gf/fling of Jessie's, only because she mentions in one of the emails to CA that Jessie "will kill her if she finds out she is talking to Cindy"...

Read Richard Grund's Myspace page today, he says that neither he nor Jesse know who this person is, and she must have inserted herself into the case for notoriety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592