GUILTY IL - 5 Gee/Constant family members murdered in Beeson, 21 Sept 2009

Can someone tell me the motive for this terrible crime?
I have read all the posts and I can not figure this out.

saddly I think this out come was predictable (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4196493&postcount=38). Criminals that are committing random crime just don't beat a housefull of people to death. It had to be some one with a very personal motive.

As far as turning him in I bet people did and the last weekish has been spent waiting for forensic results and other such things so that when they were sure they had their case before making an arrest.

Seems kind of dumb to do something like this and use your own car when it is a unique type of vehicle.....I wonder if he went over there to have a confrontation with some one and his rage snapped and he got out of controll (not that this excuses things at all). One motive I could think of was the family was most likely not trilled with this guy and he felt they were in the way of his relationship.

.I wonder if he went over there to have a confrontation with some one and his rage snapped and he got out of controll (not that this excuses things at all). One motive I could think of was the family was most likely not trilled with this guy and he felt they were in the way of his relationship.

I thought the crime happened in the wee hours of the morning..if that is the case i bet they werent expecting him.

Christopher J Harris mugshot:
HarrisChristopher2xmug.jpg

Here he is at the funeral:
cjh-1.jpg

Can someone tell me the motive for this terrible crime?
I have read all the posts and I can not figure this out.

LE is not releasing any information about his motive.

He is being charged with 5 Class M felonies and 1 Class X felony.

The class M Felonies could get him 20 years to life or death each. The X Felony can get him up to 6 to 30 years.

http://www.icjia.state.il.us/public/pdf/tiupdate/felony.pdf

I think he is due in court today at 3:30.

imo

What a sick SOB! I have to wonder - did the oldest daughter have a hand in this????? To beat those children to death! Must have been a surprise attack. Maybe he confronted the parents (they probably did not like him) he went overboard - stabbed them - children woke up and he wanted eliminate all possible witnesses.
If it's true he was again living with the daughter - surely she noticed he was gone around the time the murders were commited - didn't he have blood/wounds on him?? To think of that poor 3 year old lying there dying all of those hours before someone found her is heartbreaking.

http://www.examiner.com/x-7520-Chic...leged-killers-relationship-to-murdered-family
Not too much new info but it says Christopher & Nicole's children are 9 years and 8 weeks. Nicole lived right down the block from her slain family. She had to have known this creep OWNED the truck the police were looking for. I wouldn't be surprised to see another arrest soon. The fact he was able to beat 5 (6) people and no one was able to get away could mean there is more than one killer.

Here is where they list the offenses.

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/...ocl=IL054025J,2009CF171,IL054025JL2009CF171D1

2009CF171 HARRIS, CHRISTOPHER JLast Search | Information | Dispositions | History | Payments | Fines & Fees
Name No. Qualifier Desc Type Date Plea Status
Count 1 Ticket Number: 171 09/21/2009
Charge 1 None MURDER/INTENT TO KILL/INJURE Original Class M Felony
Count 2 Ticket Number: 171 09/21/2009
Count 3 Ticket Number: 171 09/21/2009
Count 4 Ticket Number: 171 09/21/2009
Count 5 Ticket Number: 171 09/21/2009
Count 6 Ticket Number: 171 09/21/2009
Charge 1 Attempted MURDER/INTENT TO KILL/INJURE Original Class X Felony

5:00 PC called.

More arrest may be coming.

imo

ETA: PLEASE DISREGARD.

I haven't seen anything on the presser yet.

I haven't seen anything on the presser yet.

Yes, I may have jumped too quickly Suzi.

I guess I need to delete that post.

Another poster on another site who is from Beason and has been keeping us abreast of things before they happened, said one was going to happen.

Maybe it is delayed or they have set it up for later.

She may have gotten misinformation.

I am so sorry everyone. I was just trying to give all a heads up and erred this time.

imo

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_de75d830-af59-11de-8998-001cc4c002e0.html

interesting article with backstory of CH.

Seems he was an aspiring arichitecht student and was attending college full time.. he also recently quit a job this past june...

According to this article at one time he listed the Gee residence as his home address as well...

~~~~~

This case is bizarre. He had so much to lose from doing this! Does anyone think that he went over to borrow money and was denied/rejected by the Gee's? I am just speculating but perhaps the Gee's did not want Nicole to get back together with him???

Thoughts on Nicole: considering they lived together she would have known the truck, she would have noticed defensive wounds, and she would have noticed changes in his mood and behavior (not to mention bloody clothes, etc)... She would have noticed he wasn't home during the time of the murders. I smell another arrest coming up soon (moo)

I think there is a woman involved in this. Who was it that is on the truck title?

What a sick weirdo - "free at last" quotes from myspace/facebook AFTER the murders. He deserves the death penalty.

I'm wondering ~ they have said that Chris Harris has been going to the hospital with Nicole Gee, sitting bedside with the 3 year old that survived. An article came out yesterday in the Pantagraph stating that she is responding now. My question is, if he IS the killer, and little Tabitha is conscious and awake, wouldn't she be showing some signs of fear or apprehension towards him??

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_86fc32a0-aeed-11de-8e9f-001cc4c03286.html

I'm wondering ~ they have said that Chris Harris has been going to the hospital with Nicole Gee, sitting bedside with the 3 year old that survived. An article came out yesterday in the Pantagraph stating that she is responding now. My question is, if he IS the killer, and little Tabitha is conscious and awake, wouldn't she be showing some signs of fear or apprehension towards him??

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_86fc32a0-aeed-11de-8e9f-001cc4c03286.html

She isn't conscious and awake.
She is being kept alive only by a ventilator. Sometimes in that coma state, a person responds. The positive response they describe can mean n increase in heartbeat, an expression, a movement.

It isn't like they wake up...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel
Back