Found Deceased IL - Amierah Roberson, 1, Chicago, 16 March 2014 *Arrest*

Who sets a car seat down and just walks away? Nonononono this is all wrong. I'm waiting on the news at 4.

I don't think that's what happened at all! IMO. If that did happen then the sitter would have called the mother, this child was found before even being reported missing. IMO IMO IMO. I'm ticked there isn't more news on this.

Thanks Swannie. Another boyfriend story. I can't find the link about the mother living in Calumet City. That's a 10 minute drive from Riverdale.

the sitter in question was the new shack up??? this is beyond disgusting.

Very sad. Very sick. Very frustrating.
I'm so upset she was found before she was reported missing.
:rose: RIP baby Amierah :rose:

Rest in Paradise sweet Amierah. You didn't deserve what happened to you. No one can hurt you now honey.

There should be news tonight on the cause of death. If the death penalty weren't abolished here, it would definitely be charged.

I am confused. What time did Amierah go missing? If she was in the car seat, I thinking the sitter was on her way out the door, the mother said she was waiting downstairs since its a high rise building and the sitter came out and told her she was missing. The question is what time did she go missing, I have not read it anywhere. The body they found was at 3:25pm, the mother found out at 5:40pm so this is the big question. Did the sitter not call the mother right away? UGH! IMO

here is an update, she left the child with her boyfriend. There is more

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-riverdale-child-found-20140317,0,7912719.story
When she went to pick up the girl around 5 p.m., the boyfriend told her Amierah was just there, then he turned his back and she was gone.

The girl’s mother and her boyfriend are being held by police, Vaughen said. The two went to high school together and had been dating for about seven months.

[bbm]

he'll say that he was looking for Amierah for 2 1/2 hours and plead not guilty :banghead:

rest peacefully baby girl - you deserved parents/sitters/anyone at all who cared

Poor baby girl, my heart aches for her :(

Is there any names for mom or boyfriend? I could only find grandmothers name.

Poor baby girl, my heart aches for her :(

Is there any names for mom or boyfriend? I could only find grandmothers name.

I found mom's fb not sure if I can post her name.
in any event grandma has a fb page>>>>> son who shares the last name of amierah is on her friends list>>>>>in his timeline is pic of newborn amierah>>>> mother liked the pic her initials are JR.

I have not found that anyone has been charged yet? Has anyone seen any news or updates on this?

Chicago breaking news which is part of the Tribune has just posted on the arrest. I'm mobile and can't link. Justice for Amierah! I'm so sorry baby girl.

My sister is friends with one of the guys that found her, apparently he was with some friends and made the discovery. So sad, I will never understand these monsters who kill innocent children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back