GUILTY IL - Bonnie Woodward, 46, murdered, Alton, 25 June 2010

Thank you for entering her into Namus.
Can you update it with the fact that there is DNA, Dental, and fingerprints available for her. Thank you!!

Thank you for entering her into Namus.
Can you update it with the fact that there is DNA, Dental, and fingerprints available for her. Thank you!!

When I submitted it, I left all of those fields blank. The NamUs representative or LE agent in charge of Bonnie's case added her DNA information. But they did not enter any fingerprint or dental information. Only the NamUs rep or LE can enter that information now, as my access to it has closed.

Thank you! I wonder if I contacted them, they would update it?
After talking to Bobbie about it, the family is looking into Texas Equusearch. She contacted detectives on the case and two of them said they would cooperate with them. The whole family is very upset with the lack of progression on this. :(

Thank you! I wonder if I contacted them, they would update it?
After talking to Bobbie about it, the family is looking into Texas Equusearch. She contacted detectives on the case and two of them said they would cooperate with them. The whole family is very upset with the lack of progression on this. :(

It's not just a matter of yes/no to the fingerprints, dentals. They actually enter the specific dental information, filling details, missing teeth, x-rays, etc. So, you could try to contact them, to have them see if they can contact LE to enter it. But it's probably a matter of them communicating with LE for that information. But, if you wish to try, her case manager is Rose namus.14@findthemissing.org.

Texas Equusearch is a great organization. Hopefully they can help.

I can see TES being able to possibly assist in this case. In many cases a search area can't necessarily be narrowed down. However, since the possible POI in this case is known to have sold a boat near the time Bonnie disappeared, if LE knows where he most often used that boat it could narrow down possible search area's for TES.

Praying TES is able to assist!

I will have her sister contact the detectives to get the information submitted. Thank you for letting me know, I have not registered since you submitted the information so, I did not know the logistics of it.

Cubby,
There have been several areas of interest. RC's property is several acres, the area around the nursing home and Alton Memorial Hospital, Rock Springs Park are the ones that have been searched once already. There is a creek that runs thru RC's property. We have the Mississippi River and the Illinois River that runs in this area as well as several lakes and ponds.
ETA: We also have several slews in the area..

Thank you Mythic. If I may shorten your user name to Mythic. If LE believes Bonnie may have been in a boat that is one area to search. I don't know if he boated on the Mississipi or Illinois River. I am so much closer to Lake Michigan I have very little knowledge on boating on rivers.... Could this POI have used that boat on either River?

The other area's such as the property he owns might also be a great area for TES to search.

I'm really just thinking outloud here. I have followed Bonnies case as closely as I can since she was reported missing as I try to follow as many IL cases as I can.

:praying: answers into Bonnies disappearance are found soon!

Anyone has access to the River's to be honest. Most people in this area has boated on one river or the other at one point and time. As for his boat, I am sure that he could. We would go out on John Boats in the river for fishing all the time.

Reminder for anyone local: Awareness vigil tomorrow- June 25,2011 at Gordon Moore Park, Alton, IL from 7pm-8:30pm.

I am from jerseyville....I think RC property is in Jersey county - closer to Brighton. Let me check...I am 20 min right now from jerseyville = grew up there.

their address is 20000 block of Creek Road which is closer to Brighton than Jerseyville - not sure how to save on map to show you??

http://www.thetelegraph.com/news/sister-55719-woodward-valdes.html

June 24, 2011 7:56 PM
By CYNTHIA M. ELLIS
The Telegraph

ALTON - They will light candles, release balloons and silently wonder once again what happened to their loved one.

The friends and family of Bonnie L. Woodward will gather from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Saturday at Gordon Moore Park to mark the first anniversary of her disappearance. Woodward vanished from the parking lot of Eunice Smith Nursing Home, where she worked, on June 25, 2010.

I was at the vigil tonight, hearing them talk about Bonnie was heart breaking. Bonnie was/is a beautiful woman who loved everyone, no matter what their background. she is missed terribly by her friends and family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911
Back