GUILTY IL - Dr. David Cornbleet, 64, stabbed to death, Chicago, 24 Oct 2006

agree with you...i took accutane for 8 months 5 years ago...the side effects were awful. I literally went crazy and into a depression. I'm not depressed any more, but I have permanent night vision loss and a thyroid problem caused by accutane.

it should be taken off the market, no matter how well it clears up your face!

Glad this case is solved. Amazed my suspicions were right.

Accutane really ought to be pulled off the market. It cured my acne... but there was quite a bit of mental hell involved in the process. :(

Wow- never heard of this medication before- heavy duty stuff, huh?

Does anyone know how old the killer is? He looks so young in the videos.

From November 2011:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/..._french-court-hans-peterson-french-controlled

Over about the next year, the younger Cornbleet, U.S. senators from Illinois and the State Department battled to have Peterson extradited to the United States, but the French government refused on the grounds that Peterson, whose mother is French, was both a French and U.S. citizen.

Last Friday, a jury in French-controlled Guadeloupe found Peterson guilty of "murder with acts of barbarity" and sentenced him to the harshest penalty under French law: life in prison with the possibility of parole in 22 years, according to the Embassy of France in Washington.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back