GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he may be in the river somewhere. I think someone may have killed him at the campground in order to get the girl and then they disposed of her and ran.

It doesn't make sense that he would have smashed his truck unless he had an accomplice with him. But that makes no sense either. What motive would he have?

Hopefully someone left their DNA.

RIP beautiful girl. :rose: You deserved so much better.

I read they were camping, I wonder if they were using the back of the truck to sleep in or if they had a tent.. If the truck had an open cab then it is even more odd that she was found in the back. There were other reports that there were branches and such covering the truck. They also have dogs searching as well. (this is from the DisclosureNews link)

If the truck was down a steep embankment, could they have had an accident and neither one been wearing a seatbelt? If both were thrown from the vehicle, she could have landed in the bed and he could be elsewhere. Or maybe he was still alive and tried to crawl for help and made it further away from the scene before succumbing?

If the truck was down a steep embankment, could they have had an accident and neither one been wearing a seatbelt? If both were thrown from the vehicle, she could have landed in the bed and he could be elsewhere. Or maybe he was still alive and tried to crawl for help and made it further away from the scene before succumbing?

I suppose something like this could have happened except that LE says it is investigating this case as a homicide. Must be something there to lead them to that conclusion. But it is a very curious case....

I think this could be the County Road 2150N in White County, (Crossville) - location of the truck...not sure about exactly WHERE on/off the road...but for anyone trying to get their bearings:

http://goo.gl/maps/4zg8j

his body found and he was shot too

Oh no! :(

UPDATE #2, 10:45 P.M.
We’re hearing that Jacob Wheeler’s body has been found, and that he has been shot. Our sources are hearing that Jessica was also shot. We know nothing further. Please be patient as the site is running slowly from the load, and we thank you in advance. Our sympathies, as well, to the families of those involved in this tragedy.

http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com/2012/08/27/teens-body-found-male-friend-still-missing/

Is anybody listening to the scanner? I tried, but can't get anything. It is White County, correct?

I see Jessica goes by Jessi and Jacob by Jake. Her FB is private, and she's unsearchable, so no need to go looking.

By the posts of others, it appears as if they were both good kids, and well liked.

Jesus gosh. This is so unreal. Reminds me of a Friday the 13th movie or something. Surreal. These kids both seem like wonderful wholesome young adults. Could somebody have hunted them while camping?

So if I read this correctly, IF his body was found, it wasn't with Jessi's? If it was I'd assume the news of discovering the bodies would say both instead of Jessi's first if that makes sense?

My 24 yr old son and his girlfriend just came home from a camping trip this weekend. They camped the first two nights with 2 other couples. Their friends left Sunday morning and my son and his girl were going to stay over in the tent that night.

But a truck with 3 shady guys kept driving by them on the frontage road. And for awhile they parked nearby. My son got his automatic handgun out and they quickly loaded up the truck and left, leaving the tent behind. He said it was an old one and he needs a new one anyway.

But those guys were really creeping them out and they felt very trapped in a remote location, with no cell service. Thank goodness they were armed and they were keeping their eyes open.

I think something like that might have happened to this young couple. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member