IL IL - Joshua Summeries, 5 mos, Zion, 21 Aug 2013 *D. Thorpe guilty*

as usual the little ones always pay the price for adult stupidity ):

this woman has changed her story one to many times for her not to be involved, time will tell I suppose.

ETA: i'm not sure about these women not intentionally putting their kids in harms way the subconscious mind is a powerful thing.....they almost always cover for these guys......why???

Nice grammar, huh.

No, it isn't, but it does show who/what he is. What horrifies me is that we ALL supposed to pretend crap like this doesn't exist, and embrace the differences. BS, says I.

No, it isn't, but it does show who/what he is. What horrifies me is that we ALL supposed to pretend crap like this doesn't exist, and embrace the differences. BS, says I.

ITA. I hope you know I was being facetious about the grammar, and far as I am concerned $5 million isn't enough. What are these mothers thinking?

Right now DT is probably thinking "no body, no case". It makes me so angry. Please TALK!

I'm taking a time out to go for a ride out in the country for fresh corn and tomatoes. I need to know the earth is still good, that there is a fresh, clean smell somewhere.

I know none of these cases, recently, are political, racially motivated, or reflect on the lifestyle/coulture of anyone or anything, even *advertiser censored* or drugs; therefore, I am going out in the country for an hour or two to redirect my thinking - kinda like the Russians used to do when they put political dissidents in insane assylums.

Hopefully, when I get back, we will have good news on this innocent baby, although that hope is slim, and I'm not in TO or worse. But I gotta ask myself what is worse - another dead baby thrown away, or being politically correct.

My opinion only

Right now DT is probably thinking "no body, no case". It makes me so angry. Please TALK!

Unfortunately, unless he is suicidal he can't talk. I think in these cases they need to take the DP off the table from the start to get the body.

I don't blame the moms who have boyfriends, most people who are single moms end up with boyfriends who later turn into husbands are are caring stepfathers. Or the relationship ends and they have another that ends well.

We are social animals and are used to having a couple to help raise a baby its close to a biological imperative. 98% of them probably end well. It is really only people like us who follow true crime on the net who realize how easy it is to do a background check and protect themselves. Its like the laws that allow you to drop a baby off somewhere at a hospital or fire station no questions asked. Its great the law is there but the people who need it most likely have never heard of it. There is a great swathe of the population who never watch the news or just the local news and most of them don't pay a lot of attention to it. Its on during dinner when they are dealing with kids and supper and talking about their days etc.

We need to raise teenagers to know about things that can protect them and their babies so they always have the options in later life when they need them. I remember watching Hannah Anderson on the Today show explaining she had never heard of an amber alert then try to describe what it was. I was shocked that she hadn't heard of it but then realized her teenage culture would have no reason to learn at that point.

all imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed
Back