GUILTY IL - Katrina Smith, 30, beaten to death, Machesney Park, 23 Oct 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her name is also posted as Katrina (Nalevac) Smith on her missing pg. if anyone wants to look up public records.

If you search with her maiden name 2 come up: just failure to expired license >6 months in '98 and failure to reduce speed in '01 for winnebago county

Was something missing from her purse? Does the husband know what kind of errand she was running?

Car, purse, blood found, doesn't sound good. :( But where is she?

I sense yet another tragic ending....I pray not.

I sense yet another tragic ending....I pray not.

i think you may be correct. i want to know how the hubby knew that she even went out much less never returned if they were not living together...didnt he report her missing the same day? and i also wonder how much blood they found?moo

then again look at how many there have been this month that looked like it was prolly the husband and it turned out to be some spook that was fixated on the victim??? idk...its been a bad month i think. moo

i think you may be correct. i want to know how the hubby knew that she even went out much less never returned if they were not living together...didnt he report her missing the same day? and i also wonder how much blood they found?moo

then again look at how many there have been this month that looked like it was prolly the husband and it turned out to be some spook that was fixated on the victim??? idk...its been a bad month i think. moo

No kidding! Trying to stay current is impossible. I will keep my speculation to myself until I know a little more..

Looks like they are searching the lake with sonar.

has it been said who she was staying/living with? her parents, a friend, alone?

was hubby the last one to see her?

bbm

Knox was stating that she was last seen at the husbands house. Maybe she went round there to fetch some of her belongings (since she had recently moved out) and went on from there to do some shopping and run an errand, telling husband that she will pop in once more later, but never did. Maybe they have a dog or cat that needed feeding or who knows. Could be any reason why she stopped by there.

But further up someone said that she was discovered missing when she didn't didn't show up for work the next day. This would contradict the earlier story that the husband reported her missing when she didn't return that evening.

Anyone knows more?

http://rockrivertimes.com/2012/10/2...g-30-year-old-machesney-park-woman-continues/

so her husband last saw her on monday 22nd night around 9pm... then on the 23rd/tuesday she was shopping at a mall between 7-8pm then went home and went out again around 9pm, but her vehicle was discovered around 7:50 pm tuesday the 23rd? did she go to work on tuesday?

im confused, who was the last to see her? it sounds like the husband was not the last to see her? he saw her late monday.

her car was found tuesday around 7:50 pm. did she go to work tuesday? is she on surveillance cams at the mall on tuesday? is she living with a friend or parents...maybe neighbors saw her tuesday?? moo

Just my opinion here, but when the husband is the last one to see her and they are having problems in their marriage, it's generally the husband who did the crime.

bbm

Knox was stating that she was last seen at the husbands house. Maybe she went round there to fetch some of her belongings (since she had recently moved out) and went on from there to do some shopping and run an errand, telling husband that she will pop in once more later, but never did. Maybe they have a dog or cat that needed feeding or who knows. Could be any reason why she stopped by there.

But further up someone said that she was discovered missing when she didn't didn't show up for work the next day. This would contradict the earlier story that the husband reported her missing when she didn't return that evening.

Anyone knows more?

im just coming up from the basement to read all the reports and i havent found one yet that states the husband saw her on the 23rd or if she did or did not go to work on the 23rd...so if he did see her on the 23rd i wonder if their marital home has been searched...going to read some more...im confuzzled...lolz

It seems to me that

A. She was last seen Monday by husband.
B. Was reported missing by him Tuesday
C. We don't know if she went into work Tuesday or not.
D. He would have had to have reason to report her Missing on Tuesday, which could be he tried to contact her at work and found she hadn't come in, or they could have a daily meeting and he was expecting her.

Not sure the arrangements based on how often they see each other.

Just my opinion here, but when the husband is the last one to see her and they are having problems in their marriage, it's generally the husband who did the crime.

i have always thought the same thing until the past month i have been wrong every time... i dont think ive seen so many creeps in this short amount of time here at ws...its been a really bad month imo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB