Found Alive IL - KD, 13, & CD, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

I feel like KD and her twin never had a chance in life...even before JD let CD into the house.

Or did Mom release the wrong photos so KD and CD could avoid being found.

I pray those girls get taken from that entire family! No one anywhere did anything to protect them!

www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/20/petition-impeach-judge-who-issued-60-day-incest-sentence.html
Petition: Impeach judge who issued 60-day incest sentence

A different case but has eerie echoes of KD's case ; including the victims own mother defending the perp : McKeon also notes the victim's mother and grandmother asked that the defendant not be sentenced to prison. . Thanks a lot, mom and grandmother !! :(

I don't blame the people in Montana and elsewhere for being outraged !

I do wish we had a update on K. and her baby boy. I guess everything is hush hush since DCS or whatever they call it is involved! Prayers lifted for them

This case was so interesting, but since they have been found nothing to update. I just hope that everyone involved gets the help that they need and those involved the justice.

Checking around today and see that KD's mother, JD, still has the profile picture of her, CD and the twins when they were adopted?? Strange

Please remember we DO NOT ALLOW LINKS TO RANDOM BLOGS.

You have to use a mainstream media source, a law enforcement source, or a sourced approved by Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500