IL IL - The Unidentified Victims of John Wayne Gacy

I agree. Definitely worth a comparison. Has anyone sent this to the CCSO? Or has the MP side contacted CCSO?

I don't recall reading about any CCSO rule outs for Canadian MP's
If fact, there are a couple of other runaway type missing persons cases in Canada that I think would be worth looking at. Ya never know.

Attachments

• Body_21.jpg
    Body_21.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Original (1).jpg
    Original (1).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 22
I hope they get idenfity I'll see what I can find if that helps out
I'll be happy to look in newspapers if you want me to I'll check back in 30min-1hour to s1ee what I have found
I found a missing man but this guy barely got info and his age is 21-25 Male..Not sure if this would be related to the case tho
5'9 Brown hair Brown eyes 165-170 (1962) KY
Simailer man 5'9 Brown hair Brown eyes 167-170 (1967) Indiana
There are no birth dates listed tho or an age

Last edited:
I hope they get idenfity I'll see what I can find if that helps out
I'll be happy to look in newspapers if you want me to I'll check back in 30min-1hour to s1ee what I have found
I found a missing man but this guy barely got info and his age is 21-25 Male..Not sure if this would be related to the case tho
5'9 Brown hair Brown eyes 165-170 (1962) KY
Simailer man 5'9 Brown hair Brown eyes 167-170 (1967) Indiana
There are no birth dates listed tho or an age
Please show a screen with a name of the missing person / give a link.

Please show a screen with a name of the missing person / give a link.
There is no name that’s the whole problem it just says that infomoration but I think the one in Kentucky and Idiana are possibly same person but the year gap is something else but they don’t have a name

Looks like him, and I am pretty sure Body 21 was on the shorter side too so I can see this as being him.

I sure can.
Any update on this? His daughter is looking for him also.

The There is no name that’s the whole problem it just says that infomoration but I think the one in Kentucky and Idiana are possibly same person but the year gap is something else but they don’t have a name
So haven’t been on here in ages. Who are you talking about from Kentucky? I didn’t see anything in this thread about someone from Kentucky. You can only search for the whole word and it’s probably somewhere as “KY.”

I saw a video a while back on YouTube and just got around to watching it. Apparently, Gacy was known to visit the “Land Between the Lakes” area of far western Kentucky.

I made note of the video because the guy lives just a couple counties west of me. I knew Eyler travelled all over the place and had killed in Kentucky, but didn’t know that Gacy ever got as far from his home as Kentucky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back