Identified! IL - Will Co., Male body in Des Plaines River, May'09 - Gary Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im embarrassed to be from Illinois.

Born in Chicago

raised in Oswego and Yorkville

Plainfield was in our Little Seven Conference

Ive heard that area is really really changed...

Ya cant go home again...nor do I want to anymore

Nice rep that whole state has lately :eek:

LOL Debbie, as long as you don't marry somebody who goes around talking about getting some repair work done on your body we will forget where you came from!

No joke, there are people like this everywhere. And believe it or not there are people who sometimes let them get away with it other places too.

Issues is on now on HLN discussing the case and find. :blowkiss:

LOL Debbie, as long as you don't marry somebody who goes around talking about getting some repair work done on your body we will forget where you came from!

No joke, there are people like this everywhere. And believe it or not there are people who sometimes let them get away with it other places too.

ITA Mysteriew, and for sure Debbie, just don't marry a PETERSON! :):)

IMO

I wonder if they could get DNA or fingerprints off of the money that they found.

I saw a CSI Crime Scene Investigation show the other night where they did get prints from something underwater. Oil doesn't dissolve in regular water.

ETA: If this is Stacy, I bet in Drew's wildest dreams that 30 lbs of bones would come back to seal his fate. So close but so far away. I hope this is going to be the case.

This cannot be Stacy Peterson or Lisa Stebic. Too much time has passed for their remains to be called a "body," as unfortunate as that is.

Also, we've hung out at the Big Basin Marina, which is near where they discovered the body in the river. They have a bar there called Mugz's Hideout that is a bar that motorcycle enthusiasts like to hang out at. Just adding my local two cents...

It's Stacy. Drew Peterson and a friend loaded a large blue barrel into Drew's SUV the day Stacy was reported missing. The next day the friend attempted suicide. How many bodies in BLUE barrels could there be?

wonder if they informed DP himself about this find...he must be _________ his pants right about now.

Do we know where Lisa Stebic's hubby is these days? Bet he's not feeling too well either.

It's Stacy. Drew Peterson and a friend loaded a large blue barrel into Drew's SUV the day Stacy was reported missing. The next day the friend attempted suicide. How many bodies in BLUE barrels could there be?

Exactly what I was thinking too. :clap:

From JVM (Jane Valez Mitchell) show someone just mentioned that the blue barrel found does not match TMorphey's description of the container he helped DP move.

Who's to say that DP ultimately didn't use a container or a blue barrel? Maybe the container was just to transport away from the home. I mean ya gotta get a body out of the home in some way. With all the blue barrels sighted maybe the blue barrel is just a red herring.

On Issues they are next going to talk about the TORSO and how an ID can be made with so little of the body there.

I think her body probably held up pretty well while in the container, if it was sealed up, and then it probably got damaged and that's when the decomp really started. Not sure how good a shape the container is still in...if it broke apart against rocks or something? In the pic it looks like a forest that comes right up to the shoreline.

Yes, I was thinking torso too, just like Laci's. I seem to recall testimony that the head will separate from the body pretty easily if it's in the water for awhile.

I saw a CSI Crime Scene Investigation show the other night where they did get prints from something underwater. Oil doesn't dissolve in regular water.
Wouldn't that depend on a lot of variables though? How oily the hands were at the time of entrence, type of water, what's in the water, temperature of the water, that sort of thing? Not trying to take away from your post but just thinking aloud is all.

wonder if they informed DP himself about this find...he must be _________ his pants right about now.

Do we know where Lisa Stebic's hubby is these days? Bet he's not feeling too well either.

Hi Murdershewrote, Xlnt question about Lisa's hubby.

Wouldn't that depend on a lot of variables though? How oily the hands were at the time of entrence, type of water, what's in the water, temperature of the water, that sort of thing? Not trying to take away from your post but just thinking aloud is all.

ITA Thefragile, there could be all kinds of variables and that is what is so great about pondering minds. :blowkiss:

This may have already been noted, but there appear to be only three young women missing (or so classified) in the Bollingbrook/Will County area. One of these was a young teen,(Rachel Mellon) now missing for twelve some years, so one would doubt any water bourne remains at this point.

Interestingly the only description of what these young women were wearing was provided by the primary persons of interest. A red jogging suit for Lisa Stepic claims her husband -- a jogging suit claims DP.

In Lisa's case some thought she was gardening and wearing jeans. In Stacy's case she was going to help paint and probably wearing jeans -- if she made it that long. Recently the police stated they had some new leads in the Stebic case, obviously not this latest event, or we would have seen some recent activity in the river area.

So, unless there are some other women missing, not reported, it seems we have an almost 100% has to be either Lisa or Stacy. I believe it will be Stacy -- Rt 55, Biker Bar, Blue Barrel -- all associated with DP.

I'm sure other folks have more info than this.

As an avid "Forensic Files" fan I can pretty much assure you that they'll be able to identify this body. JMO

You might be surprised how many there can be. Right after TM's neighbor went to media with what TM told him about the blue barrel LE started getting calls. Last I heard which was only like a month afterwards, they had over 200. Blue barrels are often found with pool chemicals, used in construction, in shippin and industrial. After they are empty they have to go somewhere. Sometimes people ask to take them home. Other times they would have to pay to dump them somewhere legally. Or they dump them illegally.

was just looking at the Stevenson (I55) bridge looking towards where the remains were found. Notice how a vehicle, especially an SUV could just back right up and a container could just be pushed out over the edge of the bridge - easy peasy lemon squeezey!

click this link then click the yellow guy above the + and - buttons to view street level.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...PqpBdHsYuz83PLkKl8h37w&cbp=12,269.35,,0,11.08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge