GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an unvailb facebook msg as well.

I'm really shocked and saddened you guys. Totally. I was unable to follow the case day by day hour by hour but I did listen to the scanner a few times when I had time; I couldn't stop thinking about her red hair and her glasses. And now I just wanna bawl my eyes out.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/todefyheaven

Steam account. Shows what games he's been playing.

ea94feae6878bed959d1dda030358dd0782c1f09_full.jpg

Added avatar

I was just about to post that.

Attachments

• JD steam page.jpg
    JD steam page.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 135
Quick question...one article states, "Officials are not stating whether or not this arrest was made in connection to the Willow Long case". For those who follow these cases a lot, is this just legal speak, or is there a possibility he indeed may not have been arrested for this? Thanks!

http://www.wthitv.com/web/wthitv/news/crime/pd-charges-out-of-watson-illinois

Many times the POI is arrested on something outstanding i.e probation violation until something else sticks. This doesn't seem to be the case here. 1st degree murder charges are very serious business.

Are we sure this is him, i cant believe he hasn't used anything, facebook or fm or twitter since march. What does show is he was in college in St. Louis and other things show a pretty together outlook.
nm its him

I thought this was a bit odd- why didn't mom see the uncle first, at the house& ask 'where is Willow?'
... before taking off looking, and her mother calling JD, while mom was heading back to the house? Just struck me odd sequencing...

I mean when did uncle 'find out' she was missing? Before or after the phone call form his mother?

snipped
"Nathanial “would not stop crying and we couldn’t find her. I called my mom as we were going around the block and I told her and she called my brother and talked to him. By the time I got up here I was dialing 9-1-1 and he came out and he was crying and he couldn’t find her in the house and I couldn’t find her so I had to stay here until someone got here so he went and drove around ...."

from-
http://shelbycountynews.net/search-...ay-evening-after-temporary-delay-p24744-1.htm

Quick question...one article states, "Officials are not stating whether or not this arrest was made in connection to the Willow Long case". For those who follow these cases a lot, is this just legal speak, or is there a possibility he indeed may not have been arrested for this? Thanks!

http://www.wthitv.com/web/wthitv/news/crime/pd-charges-out-of-watson-illinois

this link says he is facing first degree murder charges.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Body...uld-be-missing-7-year-old-girl-223108311.html

I was just about to post that.
Appears he passed his time while his neice was "missing" by getting his game on:

Am I missing something, or doesn't that show his last-played time as Sept 2?

(Not defending this guy at all, I'm just not seeing what you mean about the games.)

So he probably took her out for a treat or something, or he did it in the house and brother saw. That seems the most likely.

There was nothing to make the mom or gp's suspect. i can't see any red flags.

He listens to a lot of music on Youtube, too. Sees like a loner type.

And, FYI, it is common in Illinois for state police to lead a murder investigation.

why!! I just don't get it. I have followed Willows case from day one. After learning how much they search the first day, I knew she just didn't take off.

Seeing the house, I can easily see mom laying back down, it is just a small ranch. To be really honest, how does all of this take place in 90 minutes.

So he probably took her out for a treat or something, or he did it in the house and brother saw. That seems the most likely.

There was nothing to make the mom or gp's suspect. i can't see any red flags.

In yesterdays Shelby Co news, it said NG was crying and wouldn't stop, when Mom woke up.

After reading his G+ profile....I'm even more confused. Sounds like he had a good life plan and a decent attitude about life. Weird.

Are we sure this is him, i cant believe he hasn't used anything, facebook or fm or twitter since march. What does show is he was in college in St. Louis and other things show a pretty together outlook.
nm its him

I agree with both of you. It sounds as if he had his life going in a good direction, but that was almost a year ago. Is it possible he did not meet criteria for basic Navy training or got kicked out and ended up back home in a small town and it went downhill from there. Small towns tend to be like black holes at times. I, too, see a (very tall) you man who seemed to have things going for him. Even the video games were pretty benign. Playing Civilization requires intelligence.

I'm afraid that this might be one of those "I just wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone" type of deals. Poor Willow.

The creep probably got mad at the kid and hurt her then took her to the site she was found. All speculation on my part. The truth will come out.

Am I missing something, or doesn't that show his last-played time as Sept 2?

(Not defending this guy at all, I'm just not seeing what you mean about the games.)

The screen shot shows someone logged into his account 20 hours and 38 minutes ago.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Well, at this point there's been no motive stated. With the mom asleep he could have possibly punched Willow to get her to be quiet while he slept.

Apparently NG was screaming for sometime before Mom got up to find out why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname