GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe baby was crying because he saw persons leave thru door, and he just wanted to go to?? Or got awful lonesome by himself?

Am I missing something, or doesn't that show his last-played time as Sept 2?

(Not defending this guy at all, I'm just not seeing what you mean about the games.)

Look along the right side, it lists last time logged on and it was in the past day. He may have played something not on his scorecard

I thought this was a bit odd- why didn't mom see the uncle first, at the house& ask 'where is Willow?'
... before taking off looking, and her mother calling JD, while mom was heading back to the house? Just struck me odd sequencing...

I mean when did uncle 'find out' she was missing? Before or after the phone call form his mother?

snipped
"Nathanial “would not stop crying and we couldn’t find her. I called my mom as we were going around the block and I told her and she called my brother and talked to him. By the time I got up here I was dialing 9-1-1 and he came out and he was crying and he couldn’t find her in the house and I couldn’t find her so I had to stay here until someone got here so he went and drove around ...."

from-
http://shelbycountynews.net/search-...ay-evening-after-temporary-delay-p24744-1.htm
that link also had mom saying that they gave the dog a scent item and it didn't follow from the house. I am thinking the Uncle was not there when she got up and most likely she was in a car?

:twocents:

just my thoughts at this time:twocents:

I read posts by him on Ciara's FB. He had pictures of him with a child. He talked about how he was going to be moving again. I wonder where he was when he moved back home.

He had a GED.

I can't remember. Was he in a relationship?

Thanks. I was more clarifying if it was possible he was arrested not for Willow but for another crime/murder. The wording was strange...vague...about police not saying if it was connected or not. Thanks again.

Yeah, the vagueness is getting to me too. After following a lot of cases you get used to looking for a real quote from an actual named LE source. Hopefully we will get that at a presser.

that link also had mom saying that they gave the dog a scent item and it didn't follow from the house. I am thinking the Uncle was not there when she got up and most likely she was in a car?

:twocents:

just my thoughts at this time:twocents:

here is the snip:

“They came into her room, get a scent. They find nothing once they get out the door. They have hit on a couple of things out in the country. They took search teams out there and the dog loses the scent. They have searched the area but they can’t find anything.

So he probably took her out for a treat or something, or he did it in the house and brother saw. That seems the most likely.

There was nothing to make the mom or gp's suspect. i can't see any red flags.

That's what I'm thinking - it happened in the house . . . uncle was there (apparently) when mom went back to bed to sleep off the illin' - when she woke up & couldn't find Willow (or her bother/Willow's Uncle) he was called & asked if he'd seen Willow & apparently he had.

I think the 3 year old has visions he won't remember for quite some time

yes. his google profile lists him as 'in a relationship'...and has attended devry and nat'l american universities.

his vinelink picture is NOT a mugshot by the way...it's his profile picture from that google account. permission to post the link (not sure if it's against TOS?)...TIA!

Look along the right side, it lists last time logged on and it was in the past day. He may have played something not on his scorecard

I know no one's going to thank me for pointing this out, but a lot of those game clients (like Steam) will start up automatically, log you into the social/chat client, and show you as being online whenever you start the PC.

*Again not defending the guy, just still waiting for more concrete info about his arrest, I recognize he is most likely the guilty party at this point.*

why!! I just don't get it. I have followed Willows case from day one. After learning how much they search the first day, I knew she just didn't take off.

Seeing the house, I can easily see mom laying back down, it is just a small ranch. To be really honest, how does all of this take place in 90 minutes.

Any way mom was not the one up with the kids in the morning due to being ill. Maybe JD let her sleep, said he got up with them. Is it possible Willow was missing during the evening/night. Not bashing mom, I just know what "co-parenting" is like and caring for kids in shifts.

Can't believe the 22 yr old uncle is arrested! Ugh! 1st degree murder charge!

Just announced live on HLN as breaking news...

yes. his google profile lists him as 'in a relationship'...and has attended devry and nat'l american universities.

his vinelink picture is NOT a mugshot by the way...it's his profile picture from that google account. permission to post the link (not sure if it's against TOS?)...TIA!

Yeah, one of the other things that bugging me about this is the way a fake mugshot has been photoshopped together.

changed the semantics a bit but it remains the same info:

Authorities have arrested a man who could be charged in the case of a 7-year-old girl who has been missing from her home in Effingham County, Ill. since the weekend.

Officers have called off the search for Willow Long and say they have found a body, which has yet to be identified.
News 4 has learned the person arrest at 5:55 a.m. Tuesady is a family member of Long's, but not one of her parents. Police say he now faces first-degree murder charges.
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Body...uld-be-missing-7-year-old-girl-223108311.html

Am I missing something, or doesn't that show his last-played time as Sept 2?

(Not defending this guy at all, I'm just not seeing what you mean about the games.)

Sorry I had my weekends mixed up. He last played Sept 2nd. I shall correct my post.

this one says not charged but being held on suspicion of first degree murder (most likely pending autopsy results imhoo)

Officials in Effingham County are holding a man on suspicion of first degree murder charges.
The arrest is related to the ongoing investigation in the Willow Long case, the 7-year-old who went missing on Sunday.
Justin DeRyke, 22, is being held on suspicion of murder first degree, according to Effingham County authorities. DeRyke has not been charged.
http://fox2now.com/2013/09/10/suspect-being-held-for-suspicion-of-murder/

I know no one's going to thank me for pointing this out, but a lot of those game clients (like Steam) will start up automatically, log you into the social/chat client, and show you as being online whenever you start the PC.

*Again not defending the guy, just still waiting for more concrete info about his arrest, I recognize he is most likely the guilty party at this point.*

Good thing to point out, I don't play video games and my son does but he is too young to have accounts like Justin does!

I think,once again LE knew far more than was revealed to the public.

The info about the little brother crying and crying is new to me.

If he has First Degree, that means that he planned it, right?

I wonder if he was doing things with her that he should not?

I wonder if you can go on your acct and delete games you have played. His total play time in the past 2 weeks is 2.7 hrs. Also his other sites seems cleaned up. One of the sites posted above said he was from MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname