Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the residence that I found the most items was not a public residence. I'm sorry to the administrators for discussing this. However the book bag was located at Wolf Creek swimming area at Shelbyville which is a public place. I saw it scattered in the parking lot on June 11th. I did not go through it or take pictures of it but it did have something white and black striped laying in the parking lot beside it. At that time I was unaware of the kidnapping of YY. The two people I saw was the dog, the male person what's the one I believed was BC. I did not connect the dots until BC's arrest and that is where I told my wife I thought I had seen him. Upon reading more about BC and The Disappearance of YY is when I noticed she had a similar backpack.
Thank you for your patience and for answering my questions. Hopefully LE found the book bag.

Absolutely agree 100%. Some here have made BC out to be almost some diabolical mastermind, but other than his academic credentials, where even there he quit, falling short of his plans, he doesn't impress me on any level. He seems like a boy with sadistic fantasies trapped in an adult body. I see no real motivation to conform to real world adult life from him. He seemed content to go to the gym and then go back home and play games and surf the web all day to me, (where he either was not savvy enough or concerned enough to attempt to cover his tracks), rather than get out and get a real job. He strikes me as very careless and cocky in his alleged abduction and probable murder of YingYing. Some people think the video of her getting into the car is the only thing that put him on LE's radar. I think if it had not been that, it would have been, and probably was other things as well. He seemed to be a little too eager to tell others, or at least one other, about his deeds, and when almost anyone else would have known they were being watched, he continued to freely implicate himself in a public place, closely surrounded by people he didn't know. I don't believe a lot of thought and planning went into getting rid of her after he killed her. I feel like he disposed of her body quickly and lazily, by just dumping her, and I think she probably will be found in time. I think he probably left a trail of evidence that all ties him directly to this crime, and I still believe, body or no body, this case should be a relatively easy conviction for any competent prosecutor. JMO

I'm still catching up so forgive me if this has already been stated, but I'd bet BC likes to think of himself as a diabolical mastermind.

It is absolutely a radiation mask, exact same as my mother's. Many patients keep their's, some groups even get together and decorate them after beating their cancer. Sounds strange but I guess it's a way to
deal with how terrifying they are for patients.

I'm still catching up so forgive me if this has already been stated, but I'd bet BC likes to think of himself as a diabolical mastermind.

He may be rethinking that right about now....I sure as hell hope so anyway.

He may be rethinking that right about now....I sure as hell hope so anyway.

Well that depends on the dosage of Klonipin he's on. He may be fairly stoned. I hope they take it away from him or he builds up a tolerance. I hope he's having the most horrible vivid nightmares every time he closes his eyes.

Well that depends on the dosage of Klonipin he's on. He may be fairly stoned. I hope they take it away from him or he builds up a tolerance. I hope he's having the most horrible vivid nightmares every time he closes his eyes.

Do we have know if he was on Klonopin before being jailed, or did he just suddenly start having panic attacks after being incarcerated?

Do we have know if he was on Klonopin before being jailed, or did he just suddenly start having panic attacks after being incarcerated?
We do not.
He has only made one statement regarding the drug and in that statement he said he was taking it 'for depression'

I dont imagine it was given to him 'for depression' by the prison facility.. I think they would have chosen a specific anti depressant if he was a diagnosed depressive.

It did not qualify the type of depression from which he states he is medicating.

This suggests to me that he was already on the drug when arrested and it would be dangerous medically to withdraw it suddenly

I with malice hope they give him tons and that he becomes so stoned he admits what he did to her and where he put her (disregard my malice, please)

I with malice hope they give him tons and that he becomes so stoned he admits what he did to her and where he put her (disregard my malice, please)

He deserves feelings of malice towards him. I like your idea too but then he could use the excuse he was under the influence of drugs and isn't responsible for what he said or did, possibly. I can't imagine what YY's family does all day while here in this strange country. Every day here with no word of what happened to her and not knowing where she is has to be chipping away at their sanity. I pray they have a strong relationship with whomever they believe to be their creator.

It's possible he's been on it prior to being arrested. Probably abusing it too.its more for anxiety and I'm sure leaving the PHD program and sitting on his duff for months probably caused a lot of tension in his world. More than likely though it helped him numb himself so he didn't have to deal with reality. That what he's doing now too, IMO.

It is absolutely a radiation mask, exact same as my mother's. Many patients keep their's, some groups even get together and decorate them after beating their cancer. Sounds strange but I guess it's a way to
deal with how terrifying they are for patients.

OT:

My Dad had one. I never saw it, but hey he had prostate cancer.

Back on topic!

:seeya:

He deserves feelings of malice towards him. I like your idea too but then he could use the excuse he was under the influence of drugs and isn't responsible for what he said or did, possibly. I can't imagine what YY's family does all day while here in this strange country. Every day here with no word of what happened to her and not knowing where she is has to be chipping away at their sanity. I pray they have a strong relationship with whomever they believe to be their creator.
None of them deserve my malice or my hatred or a dredge of any of my lower emotions. They're not worth the price I ultimately pay for entertaining them.
I wonder too how they are, where they are?
How are they coping and at their spiritual beliefs and I share your hope that it is sufficient to sustain them..

I sense she was an extraordinarily bright spirit, and people like that leave a massive void for the whole world.

the drug habit, if its true could also explain why FBI and local LE techniques did not elicit an answer as to her whereabouts.

We don't. I believe he may have been seen at the gym on the Monday after (several days later). I pray they find out what happened to that girl and who her family is so they can get peace.

I apologize if this has been discussed before but do we know his whereabouts in the days after her disappearance?

The reason I ask is because there was a body of a female found in the river in Wilmington. She's still unidentified and Wilmington isn't too far from Urbana.

Here's a link:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcc...ankakee-river-wilmington-433694493.html?amp=y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Article is dated july 10 and i assume her body was not too long in the water because of the description they provided.
I have seen no account of his movements at all, since he first offered YingYing a drive..

I think its a really good idea to look at other crimes in the area, particularly unsolved crimes..

Been really hesitant to bring this up, but in regards to other unsolved cases in the area, if anyone else is following Emily Anderson's case it has left me curious. I thought it was too far at nearly a 2.5-3 hour drive to Love's Park, but after looking at her Instagram the other day it appears she had some similar interests to BC and ever since then I cannot help but have a thought that it is possible. She went missing 10 days after Yingying I believe. I would love to know how thoroughly BC was being watched at that point. Part of me thinks it is too easy, but then part of me keeps saying to mention it in case. Both of these young ladies deserve to be found!

Loves Park would be just about halfway between Champaign and Stevens Point. Given that, it could be a possibility.

Does anybody have any ideas for places we can search still for YingYing?
Any new tracks of Bc's to be discovered..?
its not even 2 months.. I want to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member