IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if the suspect was there because of an anniversary death, or birthdate of someone special to them. Wonder if anyone in the cemetery was born or died on the date the girls were murdered? IMO, it 'might' be a reason to bring an out of towner to the area...

Or have a grandparent or parent in a nearby nursing home?

Who knows. I'll be glad to see an arrest!!!
Or a wife or partner that had passed. I know an old man that takes flowers to her grave on valentines day.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Or a wife or partner that had passed. I know an old man that takes flowers to her grave on valentines day.

Hmmm, that would give him a specific reason to be in the area and account for him being familiar with this area. Thanks for the thoughts, Steleheart, 2Hope4 and melsmemories.

My sleuthing brain is tired. MOO internet map trails have a huge part since much of them are widely available online, even the less traveled or unmarked. IMO I see a trucker who takes several routes to many places regularly. And this would explain the many billboards nationwide How many other victims are missing that didn't make national news or connections not made? These girls might still be missing if the perp had more time to hide them or move them. May seem simple but not something to discount especially with easy interstate accessibility and escape. I am strongly thinking this is a driver/hauler. With that said I am back to lurking and sleuthing. Edit to add: He is built like a trucker!

Opinion/Speculation:

Stop and think for a moment about this -- "what if" there was no photo or audio to go on in this case? Would we be thinking that it's a lone male perp? Or might we be leaning toward there being more than one perp involved? I'd be thinking that it was more than one myself. After reviewing the presser from the other day (where they debuted the photo and audio) I couldn't help but see how they were emphasizing it was not necessarily one person acting alone. With that in mind, I think it's entirely possible that BG had an accomplice who was waiting in another area (perhaps where the girls were later found) to help commit the final crime(s). Or, there could have been an accomplice who approached on the bridge from the rear (out of view from the cell phone camera), etc. trapping the girls with BG. My main reason for wanting to say this is that by reading the comments, we are fixated on everything being pulled off by BG alone (because that's the only perp photo we know of), but thinking outside the box might help answer the "how could this one guy who doesn't appear to be in top shape take control, etc. ?" It also adds another dimension of "who" to be looking for or trying to recall having seen in the vicinity around the time of the crimes. Obviously if more info comes out (DNA having multiple sources for example), it might help advance or extinguish this possibility. But for now, I truly think it's worth remembering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the only reason LE is not ruling out the possibility of two perpetrators is that the crime scene contained organized and disorganized elements. Organized in the sense that there is evidence that the perpetrator(s) planned the offense, apparently picked strangers as victims who were submissive and controlled the victims. I suspect there is evidence to indicate a weapon was used and removed from the scene and that restraints were used. Disorganized in the sense that the bodies were left in a location where discovery was inevitable and that, at least one perpetrator, allowed himself to be photographed and recorded. There was also likely bodily fluids recovered at the scene.

A crime scene that contains both organized and disorganized elements can suggest many things, including the presence of two or more offenders or that an otherwise planned crime was interrupted.

P.S. I would add, given the public statements made by the police, that their investigation also bears indicia of being both organized and disorganized. At least one serial killer has previously noted that the more shocking the crime scene, the more likely the police are to make mistakes.

They do if they feel females have scorned them in the past. Trust me on valentines day my timeline was full of girls and guys complaining about the opposite sex and being alone

(Idk, Greg you're a guy, do you care about Valentines Day lol. Be honest. Just kidding don't answer that.)

My sleuthing brain is tired. MOO internet map trails have a huge part since much of them are widely available online, even the less traveled or unmarked. IMO I see a trucker who takes several routes to many places regularly. And this would explain the many billboards nationwide How many other victims are missing that didn't make national news or connections not made? These girls might still be missing if the perp had more time to hide them or move them. May seem simple but not something to discount especially with easy interstate accessibility and escape. I am strongly thinking this is a driver/hauler. With that said I am back to lurking and sleuthing.

Yes absolutely. Billboards, trucker...

Personally I don't think this case has anything to do with drugs very sadly and horrifically I believe it was a violent sexually motivated crime against one or both girls. This is why the police were so shaken at the press conference.

I agree, not sure if it was an Internet lure or just opportunistic. It must be so frustrating for LE to have a pic, his voice and DNA but no actual person!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm...interesting with the cemetary and all. I wonder if any of the headstones have corresponding dates?

I think he was likely just there because it was a good hunting ground, isolated, a terrain with which he is familiar, but worth a look into for sure, imo...

(Eta: does my font look wierd? Bigger than everyone elses? If so, my apologies...I have it on default but it looks bigger...)

Font: this one's fine, some of your previous posts were tiny!

am I the only one who can't hear anything but static noise on that recording? forget recognizing the voice of someone I know ... I can't even hear a voice, much less the accent, inflection etc. that others are hearing

No, you aren't the only one. I can hear absolutely nothing that resembles a person's voice, either.
I guess neither of us will have a job as some sort of a voice analyzing special agent crime fighter. :)

ETA: Thank you to MedicDetective for providing the link with the clearer version of the audio. Much better. Still don't have high hopes for said job. :)

IMO there is no way this was drug motivated. No one is going to risk murdering two young girls over pot plants and there's no way these girls would be able to identify a meth operation. Come on guys

Here is a cemetery list for Carroll County. I stink at finding things on maps so if someone wants to have a go at figuring out if the cemetery we have been talking about is listed, please do.

http://www.incarroll.pasttracker.com/cemeteries/cemeteries_index.htm

I'm a member of Find A Grave and I think the cemetery is called Morning Heights Cemetery. Also know as: Milroy Cemetery, Old Delphi Cemetery.

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/...83408&CScn=Morning+Heights&CScntry=4&CSst=17&

am I the only one who can't hear anything but static noise on that recording? forget recognizing the voice of someone I know ... I can't even hear a voice, much less the accent, inflection etc. that others are hearing

No, you aren't the only one. I can hear absolutely nothing that resembles a person's voice, either.
I guess neither of us will have a job as some sort of a voice analyzing special agent crime fighter. :)

Try the audio at this link. This one has the background cleaned up a little

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

Is there a known spike statistically by pedophiles committing attacks against children/teens near or around Valentine's Day? I would search myself but I'm wary of what I search for using the hospital wifi I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about me.

Off topic - I'm getting better slowly hopefully I will get home soon. Thanks for asking margarita25 Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

(Omg I'm out of coffee :scared: )

(Reminded of that scene in Airplane2 where the flight attendant tells the passengers "We are a million miles off course" and they just sit there. Then she says "and we are out of coffee" and the whole plane goes beserk)

My coffee post was in response to this - sorry still learning :)

I'm wondering what this guy is feeling now there is a nation wide man hunt for him.
What must he have thought when LE released the picture and audio and stated they had more when he clearly was not prepared for that. How many victims have ever gotten a picture and audio of their attackers for LE to find.

Like many have said before and I feel the same that he looks like most men I know, dress wise. He could even pass as my dad when he's out hunting because there's nothing that really stands out.
I'm not sure if he's a loner or has family and has slipped right back into to his life.
wherever he went after the murders he would have been dirty, maybe wet if they went through the creek and maybe injured and may have blood on him so he would have had to get changed before going home to family if he has one. Now I would be suspicious as to why my husband had a different outfit on when he got home if I had seen him go out in something different. Although he may not have been seen by family in those clothes if he left after they had gone to work or school.
I think the pic was released a day or two after the murder so plenty of time to get rid of any clothing and anything else.
Do they have any idea as to how he got to bridge.
Im wondering if he's right under their noses because you would clearly have to know the area well to be as brazen as he was and not have a vehicle nearby to take them from that area and also be comfortable on that bridge. The height alone is something that would have me crawling and definitely not walking the way he is.
I'm just at a lost to whether he's sat waiting for the knock from LE or if getting on with life and knows they have nothing except a very grainy pic and not very clear audio
all MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member