IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!!!!!?? Read the video comments! I can agree with many of the YouTube comments made by other people. I can't listen to the whole thing because I hear the similarities. I know it is not likely but I can't say 100% that IMO I could rule my thought process out.. YIKES!!!

What video are you referring to?

WTF!!!!!?? Read the video comments! I can agree with many of the YouTube comments made by other people. I can't listen to the whole thing because I hear the similarities. I know it is not likely but I can't say 100% that IMO I could rule my thought process out.. YIKES!!!

Can you please the "reply with quote" button so we know what you are referring to? Thanks, so many posts here, just trying to keep up. :wave:

Has Dobeski been accounted for? I mean does LE know where he is? I just read about him 😳 Not saying he is the perp but I just want to know if they know where he is? He failed to register before...I hope I am allowed to ask...

I posted an enhanced and magnified photo of BG in thread 13 (post 919). Here is the same photo with some color shading to highlight the face. It is not perfect by any means, but I think if it was someone I knew I might recognize them. This is not a doctored photo (I wouldn't even know how). The same photo was used by others in thread 12 (post 666) and thread 13 (853). There is better clarity on smaller screens; i.e. smartphone versus large monitor.
c24a0511d7e248005ff8b2993b88f03d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't see a face

I posted an enhanced and magnified photo of BG in thread 13 (post 919). Here is the same photo with some color shading to highlight the face. It is not perfect by any means, but I think if it was someone I knew I might recognize them. This is not a doctored photo (I wouldn't even know how). The same photo was used by others in thread 12 (post 666) and thread 13 (853). There is better clarity on smaller screens; i.e. smartphone versus large monitor.
c24a0511d7e248005ff8b2993b88f03d.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I've seen his picture altered every which way but Sunday, and it's still a blurry, low quality picture. No disrespect intended.

I read the comments yesterday on that YouTube video. I don't agree with them at all.

Hi, can you please use the "reply with quote button" so we know what you are referring to? Thanks :)

(New game, everytime I type this you have to drink.)

What video? There are several posted in this thread

Hi, can you please use the "reply with quote button" so we know what you are referring to? Thanks :)

(New game, everytime I type this you have to drink.)

I believe she was referring to the interview with Liberty's grandfather. I could be wrong. By the way, I do not agree with any of those comments.

This photo, was a face added? This is the photo from post #666 in thread 12. I sharpened and added emboss filter and hit "clarity" slider on it. You'll want to download this and use zoom feature to see the "face".

View attachment 111302
Oh thats where the superimposed Abby's face?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

To me I see her as "posing" with her hands in her pockets, not necessarily walking like BG is. Just my take on the photo :). It looks to me like BG was moving with a purpose, she was just standing there while Libby took a cool shot. BUT...you are correct :) Her hands are in her pockets too.

I think I read somewhere that the temp was 43 degrees. That's still a bit chilly even with the sun! My hands and ears are always the first to get get cold and uncomfortable, but not necessarily the rest of my body. Hands in pockets by both Abby and BG does make sense! However, note that Abby has her hands in jacket pocket and not jeans and BG has chosen to use his jeans rather than jacket pockets that on the right side look full!

the post # seems very accurate!

Hi #1nana :wave: . Can you please use the "reply with quote button" so we know what you are referring to? Tia. And again, thanks for awesome pics and local insight!

:yourock:

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee

There is a 23 minute time difference between Libby's SChat and the photo of BG.
Lingering 23+ minutes at the height of that treacherous bridge is alarming.
Maybe they weren't lingering. Perhaps they were waiting. Wasting time while waiting.

Thank you for the exact time stamps of the photos! I have been wondering about this. Likely this has been mentioned and I missed it as these threads have been moving quickly, but:
The SnapChat was taken at 2:07 PM, which means the picture of BG was taken at 2:30 PM. Being such a clear and exact time -- i.e. 'on the half hour' -- indicates that a meet-up with an established agreed-upon time is seeming more likely. BG was on time, Libby and Abby were early.
I agree, 23 minutes is a longish time to wait on a high bridge.

This may go to show that they were dropped off at 1:30pm so they could Meet on High Bridge at 2:30pm.
Be picked up by family at 4:30pm? 3:30pm? I don't have an official time or location of when and where they were supposed to catch a ride home.

Call Center has been moved to Washington DC, being run by the FBI.
Around :13 in this clip:
[video=twitter;836325234210930688]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/836325234210930688[/video]

If the girls knew their attacker and Libby was recording, don't you think they would have said his name at some point? That makes me think that the guy is not local.

I think it is possible that this guy wanted the attack to be recorded. If he was an organized offender and he knew he had no prior affiliation with the girls, there was nothing that was being audio recorded that could identify him.

lol. groundhog. does this help? I tried to note the features.. http://i.imgur.com/6vS9iO1.jpg

I see it but unfortunatly not sure there is alot we can take from it? can see the nose and eyes, but i doubt well enough to match it up to somebody? Not sure a parent could even look at it and say oh that looks like my son. But it is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500