IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this video and you'll see that that area is very possibly where the children were led by the suspect after getting off the bridge. In that direction is where the bodies were found.
[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

I saw the videos before.
The original image I referred to was of the South end of the bridge... the bodies were found on the North side. Without watching the video again...if the video states they were found on the South side it is incorrect.

First time posting.

The possibilities are endless, but my mind keeps trying to think about the girl’s perspectives at that age. He could’ve been stalking them in a friendly way. Talking to them about how scary the bridge was and showing them it wasn’t a big deal to cross it. IMO Coming at them in a threatening way could’ve only worked against him. He’d need to size them up and make a judgement call as to his chances of being able to accomplish his goal.

Some things I’ve thought:
ask for directions
make small talk about the weather
talking about the bridge
crossing paths with the girls multiple times making small comments until they returned conversation

That bridge looks very intimidating to cross. If I were out there and someone was walking across it I might ask them what it was like on the other side. Especially if I was considering crossing it but was scared it wasn’t stable. I wonder if anyone knows if they’d previously crossed that bridge? Or if this guy has tried to be friendly to other people hiking on those trails?

Only time will tell.

They can only match DNA if it is already in the database..maybe they could get lucky and get a hit on a relative that has been arrested and gave a sample.
I don't mean using LE's criminal database, I mean looking into other much larger databases. I'm sure that the federal gov't has a access to quite a lot.

I see it but unfortunatly not sure there is alot we can take from it? can see the nose and eyes, but i doubt well enough to match it up to somebody? Not sure a parent could even look at it and say oh that looks like my son. But it is interesting

Well someone just said it's Abby's face superimposed on the image. But I thought if that is his face, he looks younger than I expected.

This may go to show that they were dropped off at 1:30pm so they could Meet on High Bridge at 2:30pm.
Be picked up by family at 4:30pm? 3:30pm? I don't have an official time or location of when and where they were supposed to catch a ride home.

Drop off time 1pm, pickup was to be later in the afternoon according to the article.....

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

First time posting.

The possibilities are endless, but my mind keeps trying to think about the girl’s perspectives at that age. He could’ve been stalking them in a friendly way. Talking to them about how scary the bridge was and showing them it wasn’t a big deal to cross it. IMO Coming at them in a threatening way could’ve only worked against him. He’d need to size them up and make a judgement call as to his chances of being able to accomplish his goal.

Some things I’ve thought:
ask for directions
talking about the bridge
crossing paths with the girls multiple times making small comments until they returned conversation

That bridge looks very intimidating to cross. If I were out there and someone was walking across it I might ask them what it was like on the other side. Especially if I was considering crossing it but was scared it wasn’t stable. I wonder if anyone knows if they’d previously crossed that bridge? Or if this guy has tried to be friendly to other people hiking on those trails?

Only time will tell.

Welcome MrsConDi :)

:welcome4:

Thank you Margarita25 for the video link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we please make a rule that you MUST use quote reply? This thread is becoming impossible to follow

I posted an enhanced and magnified photo of BG in thread 13 (post 919). Here is the same photo with some color shading to highlight the face. It is not perfect by any means, but I think if it was someone I knew I might recognize them. This is not a doctored photo (I wouldn't even know how). The same photo was used by others in thread 12 (post 666) and thread 13 (853). There is better clarity on smaller screens; i.e. smartphone versus large monitor.

<snipped photo>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I see is what looks like an ultrasound photo...haha!

WTF!!!!!?? Read the video comments! I can agree with many of the YouTube comments made by other people. I can't listen to the whole thing because I hear the similarities. I know it is not likely but I can't say 100% that IMO I could rule my thought process out.. YIKES!!!

I am curious what video you are talking about. Please link.

Skin crawling... And his attire for the tribute rally, his wallet same pocket. HE looks and sound all too much like who we are all looking for. I hope the LE rule him out and fast. I do not like his non-emotional and detached demeanor. The press conference was more emotional than this guy, following a tribute ride for his granddaughter. I am not pointing a finger but I am saying I am not 100% convinced that a brow shouldn't be raised.

Do you have a link to this? The link you quoted is Gray Hughes' video and not an interview with anyone.

If I have learned anything from this case it is not to discount others theories. I thought for sure in the beginning that the POI picture(s) was from a trail cam and that the chances of one of the girls catching him on camera was unlikely. However it comes out that it was Libby (my hero!) I am glad I kept my disagreement to myself. So I have been reading everyone's posts and have kept an open mind. He could be young, he could be older, local not local, known or not known to the girls. Everyone has had some great ideas or theories and I hope soon we will know that this Monster is captured.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

These photoshopped images "enhancing" the suspect's photo do nothing but turn an already poor quality image into a blob of meaningless colors. Really wish people would stop posting them.

Apologies to #1nana. I didn't see you had corrected your post. I know everyone here, including myself, are so appreciative of your drive to take and post your photos .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well someone just said it's Abby's face superimposed on the image. But I thought if that is his face, he looks younger than I expected.
Asked if it was. Someone did that. Not sure why

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

All I see is what looks like an ultrasound photo...haha!

I am curious what video you are talking about. Please link.

Do you have a link to this? The link you quoted is Gray Hughes' video and not an interview with anyone.

I think these people may be referring to Libby's grandfather. IMO, this crime would already be solved if that were the case; same with the property owner, Mr. Logan. I know there have been killers before who put themselves at the forefront of a case, but they have DNA. These two are easily accessible for gathering DNA and were probably in the first 10 people they checked out.

I think the property owner may know more. I saw a wierd YouTube interview along my way and he talked about his son and it gave me a weird vibe. Voice similar, clothing similar but I am only using my eyes. I have no idea at this point what has happened. I am also upset that someone here said something that this was another Sandy Hook hoax and I nearly threw up.

Property owner has been cleared and LE stated that. JMO, but i think he is very much a victim as the girls. He endured a huge social media witch hunt and he has been cooperative from day one......

First time posting.

The possibilities are endless, but my mind keeps trying to think about the girl&#8217;s perspectives at that age. He could&#8217;ve been stalking them in a friendly way. Talking to them about how scary the bridge was and showing them it wasn&#8217;t a big deal to cross it. IMO Coming at them in a threatening way could&#8217;ve only worked against him. He&#8217;d need to size them up and make a judgement call as to his chances of being able to accomplish his goal.

Some things I&#8217;ve thought:
ask for directions
talking about the bridge

That bridge looks very intimidating to cross. If I were out there and someone was walking across it I might ask them what it was like on the other side. Especially if I was considering crossing it but was scared it wasn&#8217;t stable. I wonder if anyone knows if they&#8217;d previously crossed that bridge? Or if this guy has tried to be friendly to other people hiking on those trails?

Only time will tell.

Along these lines, a potential add to the list:

-A ruse pretending to have have broken through one of the boards or otherwise been stuck/in danger on the bridge.

That is something that could have drawn the girls in closer despite the dangers of the bridge, if they felt someone's safety was at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA