IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure it's not the person that was arrested in Carroll County, Maryland and post was removed?

Give me a minute and i will try to find a link. Or can at least tell you the website that shows todays arrests.

What makes you say this? Do you have a link?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Are we sure it's not the person that was arrested in Carroll County, Maryland and post was removed?

Property owner being held with NO BOND

attachment.php

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qY3dNREV3TnpFeU1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhObUk9In19

Attachments

• arrest-ronald-logan.jpg
    arrest-ronald-logan.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,542
That was the right person right county not sure why that paper published I didn't bring it up because I thought it was against the rules

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What is a writ of attachment warrant?

A writ of attachment is a court order to "attach" or seize an asset. It is issued by a court to a law enforcement officer or sheriff. The writ of attachment is issued in order to satisfy a judgment issued by the court.

Just 2 ideas I haven't come across so far... MOO of course, and my first WS post so forgive if this has already been discussed and I missed it.

First, in a 2 perp scenario, could one have hidden at the end under the bridge/trellis while BG drove the girls that direction. They may have thought they were fleeing to safety, only to have a second creep come up behind.

Second, if BG was working alone, perhaps he pushed one of the girls off the platform or rushed her and she fell off. Then he's able to focus on the other. Even get her to go "down the hill" to see if her friend is okay.

Just a couple of theories...can't get these girls off my mind. So heartbreaking.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

I posted about the hat on his head awhile back, I still think it's a good clue to ask people to look for. IMO this is definitely a camouflage baseball style ball cap. That's why it blends into the background of the trees so well. The front curve is what gives it away. The BG has spent time bending the front bill over time. I'm from central Indiana, and this was very popular when I was in little league. That's why I think it's an old hat, because it takes time and effort to bend the bill this way. It's a great way to hide your face, because instead of the bill behind flat, it curves down on each side and hides your face very well. You have to fold the bill nearly in half several hundred times in order to get the bill of a hat to stay this way. I drive all over Indiana for a living, and sometimes when I stop for gas in rural areas, I still see men wearing hats this way. You never see it in a city/suburb anymore around here. I'm 34 now, and this was popular when I was around 12 years old. It was popular for a few years. I would guess this guy to be between the age of 30-45. In the picture below, I cut the outline of the ballcap out. I believe he is wearing a grayish color hoodie underneath the jacket, and the hood is coming up from the collar of the coat, and is bunched up behind his head. You can also see the front of the hoodie coming out from his neck area, and what looks to be like a drawstring on the left side.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks to me like a Mardi Gras mask atop his head. Either that, or a liver.

[Originally Posted by skibaboo
Has anyone been able to go down W 300 N on google streetview?

I was able to go down there before because I did, to double check where the girls were dropped off and the entry to the trail (opposite the house along there)

I can't now, I've tried but the little dude won't go there anymore

Interesting. I can't access it either (directly or from other roads). We noticed something similar on the thread for the Chattanooga school bus crash which killed six children.

When the crash first happened we could use the "little man" to view Talley Road directly. But after a few days it could not be dropped there, but could be moved into the area from other roads.

I just checked and Talley Road can again be dropped on directly. We naturally suspected it was done by Google Maps because of the awful tragedy.

You are right. I just tried it as well and there used to be three blue dots, one was at the entrance, and that dot is gone. I am sure of this as I went there several times myself. Interesting.

Hello? Is anybody home. I get the distinct feeling that I am alone on this thread. Where did you all go?

If you look at the full case on the .gov website, this dates back to 2014. Original charges were related to operating while intoxicated, driving while suspended, etc. IOW, *NOT* related to this case other than he's the property owner where the girls were found.

I saw the same.

Edit to add if that's all it is I feel posting this is somehow not right...:thinking:

If you look at the full case on the .gov website, this dates back to 2014. Original charges were related to operating while intoxicated, driving while suspended, etc. IOW, *NOT* related to this case other than he's the property owner where the girls were found.

Very true. However one has to wonder what he did that constitutes "violation of probation" at this time. JMO

ETA: but unless/until LE says he's a POI in THIS case we still can't sleuth him here. JMO

Hello? Is anybody home. I get the distinct feeling that I am alone on this thread. Where did you all go?

I'm still here but had gone into lurk mode for a bit as I am not sure what to say, that hasnt already been said. May I add by some amazing people. Some with great insights I hadn't given thought too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member