IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a writ of attachment warrant?

a writ of attachment is a court order to "attach" or seize an asset. It is issued by a court to a law enforcement officer or sheriff. The writ of attachment is issued in order to satisfy a judgment issued by the court.

[on second thought .., never mind!] But, thank you Wondergirl.:blushing:

Property owner being held with NO BOND

attachment.php

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qY3dNREV3TnpFeU1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhObUk9In19

Wow. This could either be a break in the case or else another arrest as per what LE said early on:

Dozens of search warrants have been executed after tips led investigators to potential suspects. Police have even made arrests based off those tips, but none of the people arrested are involved in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

“If we receive a tip about a person and we go to talk with that person and we find out through the investigation they have maybe a warrant for failure to appear or another crime, we’re not gonna turn a blind eye and just let them go,” said Sgt. Tony Solcum with Indiana State Police.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/01/arrests-made-in-delphi-not-connected-to-murder-investigation/

Anxiously awaiting further news...

This is definitely interesting, could be for unrelated.....but interesting

edit: although I find it hard to believe said person would be held without bond unless it was related to this case......MOO

Sooo have the two voices been compared? The voice of the one taken in today to the perp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time did they arrest him? Date says 3/10. So was it just before midnight yesterday? That would mean he would have to wait until Monday to see a judge to get bond? Is it possible that the arrest with strategic timing?

Are we sure this is the property owner? Anyone seen a date of birth? Maybe a relative of his???

If you look at the full case on the .gov website, this dates back to 2014. Original charges were related to operating while intoxicated, driving while suspended, etc. IOW, *NOT* related to this case other than he's the property owner where the girls were found.

But he was arrested for violation of probation last night/this morning and is being held on a warrant with no bond? This is after LE went back to the scene yesterday.

Is this one of those unrelated crimes they have uncovered during the investigation? Or?

There has been an arrest that *could* be related to this case.

WG

If you look at the full case on the .gov website, this dates back to 2014. Original charges were related to operating while intoxicated, driving while suspended, etc. IOW, *NOT* related to this case other than he's the property owner where the girls were found.

You may have missed Part 1 of 2 posts on this breaking subject.

HTH

WG

Are we sure this is the property owner? Anyone seen a date of birth? Maybe a relative of his???

If you look on the full website, under the "Parties to the Case," it lists his address.

But he was arrested for violation of parole last night/this morning and is being held on a warrant with no bond? This is after LE went back to the scene yesterday.

Is this one of those unrelated crimes they have uncovered during the investigation? Or?

I'm pretty sure reporters are checking into this - IMO if nothing else it seems like LE will clarify what's happening once the rumors start up, like they've done with other rumors.

***In no way am I suggesting to sleuth any family member***

My SPECULATION:

It is *possible* that the P.O. has been brought in and a writ issued to obtain DNA that could *potentially* lead to a relative.

Round-ups have been done in a zillion cases.

I do NOT think the P.O. is the child murderer.

JMO MOO In my opinion ONLY.

(Sorry for the caps)

WG

I do like the theory that that the jacket is inside out to create a makeshift concealed carry jacket and maybe to hide a logo or even the outer color could be different.

I don't think even law enforcement has thought of this considering they had the grandfather specifically mention the jacket during the press conference.

Sorry not to give credit the original poster as I cannot reply to the closed thread.

***In no way am I suggesting to sleuth any family member***

My SPECULATION:

It is *possible* that the P.O. has been brought in and a writ issued to obtain DNA that could *potentially* lead to a relative.

Round-ups have been done in a zillion cases.

I do NOT think the P.O. is the child murderer.

JMO MOO In my opinion ONLY.

(Sorry for the caps)

WG

Ah, thank you for that. Relative angle interesting.

This property owner - was he the one who described the scene as being pristine?

edit: although I find it hard to believe said person would be held without bond unless it was related to this case......MOO

In Indiana as in many states there is no bond if you are brought in with a probation violation ...you are put on probation violation hold until you go before a judge .No bond is set until that time !

Me too!! Would be one big coincidence and extremely untimely. IMO

Justice for these sweet girls!!

I think y'all need to let this rabbit hole lie quiet for now. Please don't potentially drag an innocent man through the mud. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname