IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistics regarding child predators ...

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
"nearly 1/3 of child victimizers had never been arrested prior to the current offense..." Put the other way around, 2/3 have.

"The behavior is highly repetitive, to the point of compulsion, rather than resulting from a lack of judgment."
-Dr. Ann Burges, Dr. Nicholas Groth, et al. in a study of imprisoned offenders.

I wish I could agree with you, however this just really is not correct in every case. First, our knowledge of past inappropriate behavior is predicated on being caught and convicted for said behavior. Second, people at ANY AGE can decompensate and/or regress based on both physical and psychological/emotional factors, not to mention brain injury.

BBM

I totally agree. Unfortunately ALOT of child sex offenders do not get prosecuted and convicted for their crimes.

(and to me....one out of every three getting away with it is a high statistic.....)

I just signed up and find this site very helpful. I have not read all of the threads, but I thought that the murders took place in the same spot where the victims were found?

It would make no sense to me for a killer to commit murder of two people and then have to physically move the bodies to another spot. Too difficult when time is of the essence. The longer the perp stayed in the area, the higher the chances of him being seen or caught.

:welcome: Patriot10!

I posted in the last thread, that my small town has THREE unsolved homicides. My local LE was not able to make any arrests. We wish we could have had FBI involved...we're still "scared".

I guess I probably shouldn't say this...but, I have zero confidence when it comes to small town LE.

MOO is local LE in Delphi/Carroll County were overwhelmed on Feb. 13th, the evening the girls were reported missing. Notice how fast the FBI got involved after it became a double homicide of juveniles case. It went from a missing persons case to a federal investigation in a matter of hours.

This is very helpful.

Remind me where the girls were initially dropped off?

The drop off point was never confirmed as far as I know? They could have been dropped off via the small access off W 300 N or via the area around the Freedom Bridge.

All Imo

-Nin

Pleas notice, I corrected the compass on the map. ( Good Night..)

Hello Steleheart,

Thank you! :seeya::seeya:

I have been following this case since I saw it on the news in Canada. We are praying the killer(s) are caught.

:welcome: to Webssleuths morena2003!

Thanks for joining the discussion.

I would also venture to say that many sexual predators of children are never reported by the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a cite for a credible (read LE) release confirming any kind of sexual component to these two murders?

Statistics regarding child predators ...

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
"nearly 1/3 of child victimizers had never been arrested prior to the current offense..." Put the other way around, 2/3 have.

"The behavior is highly repetitive, to the point of compulsion, rather than resulting from a lack of judgment."
-Dr. Ann Burges, Dr. Nicholas Groth, et al. in a study of imprisoned offenders.

******There is not enough information from LE to say whether this is a case of sexual pedophilia-murder. We simply have not been given enough details. To say that anybody is beyond scrutiny simply because they have no arrest record for similar crimes is, well, pedestrian at best.

I keep thinking about that reporter asking RL to say "Down the Hill". I would have been offended if a reporter asked me to do that. I mean, here I am, devastated that two teenagers were found murdered on my property and I am giving you an interview and showing you my property and you are asking ME to repeat those sinister words. I think I would have yelled "CUT"!!! Let's be honest here, that reporter already had his suspicions.

RL is getting charged one way or another be it lying and impeding a murder investigation or even the murders. I think he'll get a charge of some kind by this Friday.

This is an alternative path or "route". There is no designated path. However, when you google Monon Highbridge videos, you will find folks wandering that exact path and it is very accessible IMO.

Notice I corrected the compass.

-Nin

pic upload

Thanks. I've seen this with new clarity.

Actually they do. See Richard Kirk case in Denver Co. He shot his wife. No past issues other than a DUI many years before.

If RL is the guy, I would expect past offenses for pedophilia, child *advertiser censored*, peeping toms, any type of sex offenses involving children. Without them, I highly doubt he is the guy. Someone does NOT simply wake up one day at age 77 and say, "Hey! I think I'll kidnap, rape and murder two teenage girls!"

No way. People operate on patterns of behavior. The best way to predict future behavior is to look at past behavior.

I wish I could agree with you, however this just really is not correct in every case. First, our knowledge of past inappropriate behavior is predicated on being caught and convicted for said behavior. Second, people at ANY AGE can decompensate and/or regress based on both physical and psychological/emotional factors, not to mention brain injury.

That's true-- every case and every individual is different. I still feel that if it was RL's truck that was taken away on that flatbed, this is significant. In order to impound and search a person's vehicle I believe a search warrant that is signed by a Judge is required. Law enforcement, etc must present their case to the Judge to convince him or her why the search warrant should be granted. It's not an easy thing to get, at least in my neck of the woods. The warrant must specifically state what items are to be searched.

I agree with this completely - mainly from working in the field of psychology for many years. BTW, MOO. Not insinuating that this happened with RL.

If RL is the guy, I would expect past offenses for pedophilia, child *advertiser censored*, peeping toms, any type of sex offenses involving children. Without them, I highly doubt he is the guy. Someone does NOT simply wake up one day at age 77 and say, "Hey! I think I'll kidnap, rape and murder two teenage girls!"

No way. People operate on patterns of behavior. The best way to predict future behavior is to look at past behavior.

Bolded and underlined by me...Where have you found that he kidnapped and raped them? TIA

Bolded and underlined by me...Where have you found that he kidnapped and raped them? TIA

I see your point-- nowhere did law enforcement say that the girls were kidnapped or raped. But, I would be very surprised that if a person is finally arrested that the charges do not include Kidnapping and Sexual Assault.

All this talk of sexual crimes..Who says the BG is even a sexual predator though?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member