IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO... I think it's possible that whoever did this to the girls took their phones (assuming Abby had one too), turned them off and at some point accidentally dropped Libby's. He/they may not have realized when it dropped, or may not have had time to look for it. It could have been recovered when LE was searching for the girls or scouring the crime scene after they were found. Therefore, it's possible LE does have Libby's actual phone in their possession. JMO.

Response to a post in Thread #35:

Googlecache reveals this from the 16th. RL returns home, and early in the evening "gave permission" for searchers to look over his property. At that point, it was merely a search, the searchers being volunteers, firefighters, etc. LE did not believe foul play was involved , and the search was called off shortly after RL was asked for permission.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...lphi-girls-murders/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Logan said he was in Lafayette Monday afternoon when the girls were last seen near the Monon High Bridge Trail.

He said he first gave permission for his property to be searched Monday night. He said he drove into town Tuesday and, when he came back, he learned the girls’ bodies were discovered about 50 feet from Deer Creek.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...4-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-15&p=13188491&styleid=21

RL speaks with WISH:

Ron Logan, who owns the 40-acre property, said he’s lived there for 53 years.

“Totally, totally, unreal,” he said.

Logan said he was in Lafayette Monday afternoon when the girls were last seen near the Monon High Bridge Trail.

He said he first gave permission for his property to be searched Monday night. He said he drove into town Tuesday and, when he came back, he learned the girls’ bodies were discovered about 50 feet from Deer Creek.

“It’s been violated. Your home being your sanctuary, I don’t feel that way about it anymore,” Logan said. “It’s very concerning.”

Thank you.

I still don't think it's clear that a police officer didn't speak to him that day.

As for someone else commenting about letting BG "get away", he would've had a considerable amount of time to do so before it became more than missing girls. I think I recall the Sheriff saying something about midnight, but I'll try to refresh my memory.

Googlecache reveals this from the 16th. RL returns home, and early in the evening "gave permission" for searchers to look over his property. At that point, it was merely a search, the searchers being volunteers, firefighters, etc. LE did not believe foul play was involved , and the search was called off shortly after RL was asked for permission.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...lphi-girls-murders/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...4-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-15&p=13188491&styleid=21

RL speaks with WISH:

“It’s been violated. Your home being your sanctuary, I don’t feel that way about it anymore,” Logan said. “It’s very concerning.”

I find others response bizarre. If I can home from work (let's say) and there was a crowd around my home along with LE. What would I do?

Firstly, I would be very upset. Then I would ask questions. Then I would go outside and speak with everyone outside, neighbors.

I would ask; "What's going on!!??"

Always a new thread when we get hot.

I have my own suspicions. BG is long gone. He's fled.
How they let him flee is beyond me.
Can you elaborate within TOS? Are you theorizing this was someone local who has since fled?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you.

I still don't think it's clear that a police officer didn't speak to him that day.

As for someone else commenting about letting BG "get away", he would've had a considerable amount of time to do so before it became more than missing girls. I think I recall the Sheriff saying something about midnight, but I'll try to refresh my memory.

I don't have a link handy, but I remember something along the lines of searchers knocked on his door or something similar.

MOO is there was very little LE involvement until the following morning. LE said that night they did not believe foul play was involved. Pure guess on my part, but maybe a small group from local LE (Delphi and Carroll Cty) were involved initially, perhaps maybe Delphi only. The one video I've seen from that night shows volunteer searchers, and no LE.

Request please:

There is a thread for the girl who is missing along with her teacher..
Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...zabeth-Thomas-15-Maury-County-13-March-2017-2

If you are going to cross-post anything here, please be sure to indicate which case you are refering to. I may be in the minority, but I am already confused enough trying to keep this one case straight. I don't believe there is anything to indicate the two cases could be related, but do keep your posts focused in Abby and Libby here.

JMO ... and thanks!

Reading this & he being 2 large pieces of properties from the trail and no one knowing at that time the girls were on the bridge but lost on the trail, i can understand why he wouldn't be thinking they would be found deceased on the back side of his property. Jmo

RL speaks with WISH:

I don't have a link handy, but I remember something along the lines of searchers knocked on his door or something similar.

MOO is there was very little LE involvement until the following morning. LE said that night they did not believe foul play was involved. Pure guess on my part, but maybe a small group from local LE (Delphi and Carroll Cty) were involved initially, perhaps maybe Delphi only. The one video I've seen from that night shows volunteer searchers, and no LE.

Yes, thanks very much. Wish I knew the answer about possible drinking that day.

View attachment 113271

Don't ya'll see that guy by the tree? He's scaling tropical fish and the baggie is on the ground by his shoes. LOL I need a break, think I'll have a cup of coffee before my ride home.

Seriously though, I have not been sleeping well for thinking about this case night and day!

Yellow Rose could you possibly post a pic of suspect side by side w/Abby's pic. Pretty please with butter on top. :)

I find others response bizarre. If I can home from work (let's say) and there was a crowd around my home along with LE. What would I do?

Firstly, I would be very upset. Then I would ask questions. Then I would go outside and speak with everyone outside, neighbors.

I would ask; "What's going on!!??"
I find it bizarre that he left the morning of the search for that reason. But, it is possible he was only thinking, like others, that the girls were alive and missing or runways somewhere safe, when he left that morning. In that case, maybe not so bizarre. Also, hindsight is 20/20 and it is easy for me to analyze how he responded after knowing the outcome as well as without being in the situation myself.

I'm hoping and trusting in LE that if the search warrants and investigation so far has not lead to a smoking gun, they are keeping their eyes open and not putting all eggs (efforts) into one potentially bottomless basket. Even though the public eye may be only looking in one direction, LE may have moved on or at least simultaneously looked elsewhere while waiting for forensics. JMO.

Always a new thread when we get hot.

I have my own suspicions. BG is long gone. He's fled.
How they let him flee is beyond me.
They could be on their way to make an arrest!JMO too quiet. Lull before the storm!! I hope!!!

They could be on their way to make an arrest!JMO too quiet. Lull before the storm!! I hope!!!

I feel this way too. Sometimes when a case is the most quiet is when they're onto something. JMO. Although searching RL's house a few days ago has made the case a little less stale.

I find it bizarre that he left the morning of the search for that reason. But, it is possible he was only thinking, like others, that the girls were alive and missing or runways somewhere safe, when he left that morning. In that case, maybe not so bizarre. Also, hindsight is 20/20 and it is easy for me to analyze how he responded after knowing the outcome as well as without being in the situation myself.

I'm hoping and trusting in LE that if the search warrants and investigation so far has not lead to a smoking gun, they are keeping their eyes open and not putting all eggs (efforts) into one potentially bottomless basket. Even though the public eye may be only looking in one direction, LE may have moved on or at least simultaneously looked elsewhere while waiting for forensics. JMO.

"The smoking gun" is long gone IMHO. Very telling of our currant FBI IMO. :(

I feel this way too. Sometimes when a case is the most quiet is when they're onto something. JMO. Although searching RL's house a few days ago has made the case a little less stale.
Yes I hope they have his house surrounded now! Could be in another State so we'll have to wait!!

I agree. I also feel it's why they felt like taking the weekend off to recharge is OK. The winding down of the size, too.

Lol wait when did we get an ID on bridge guy with an official height?

Just because someone hypothesized his height based on a grainy photo and the site of a railroad tie or whatever doesn't mean anyone's suddenly proved RL's innocence.

Plus don't you think the cops would know all this already?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member