IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
KUDOS to The Other Christina for this post. It was so simple, yet so many overlooked.

I love simplicity. Bless you TOC=The Other Christina.

:loveyou:

Thank you :loveyou:

Belatedly, here's the link with RL's height:
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6WTJNREV3TnpFeU1qTXdPakk0TVRnNU5EZGxZdz09In19

And another one to show it is consistently recorded as 6'0":
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EQTJNREV3TnpFeU1qTXdPamc0TWpFNE5EYzVaUT09In19

Also, for what it's worth, his weight is listed as 200.

I don't have a link handy, but I remember something along the lines of searchers knocked on his door or something similar.

MOO is there was very little LE involvement until the following morning. LE said that night they did not believe foul play was involved. Pure guess on my part, but maybe a small group from local LE (Delphi and Carroll Cty) were involved initially, perhaps maybe Delphi only. The one video I've seen from that night shows volunteer searchers, and no LE.

There was actually a large response the evening of the 13th, including LE and fire department personnel.

"The smoking gun" is long gone IMHO. Very telling of our currant FBI IMO. :(

I know we are all frustrated because we all want this off the streets so he can't hurt anymore children, but it's also frustrating when posters claim to have an opinion that can't be shared with the rest of the group. I guess I'm asking to try not to bring things up you can't discuss... thanks and I hope I don't offend...

re: fish and leaving while the search was on: I wonder if it's something as simple as that he was really meeting with his probation officer and didn't want to admit it in public. That would certainly be something he couldn't put off or change.

There was actually a large response the evening of the 13th, including LE and fire department personnel.

I'm sure there was. That's why I asked; "What would YOU have done coming home to that?"

I all ready posted my response.

Did anyone ever consider that RL was using his personal information about this case for leverage in his current legal situation. Did everyone forget about his lawyer requesting to change his current changes to a misdemeanor around March 3rd?

IMO, he knows a lot more about what happened on his property then he told the press and asked for a favor in return for keeping quiet, hence him searching for words during interviews.

Maybe he told the police on the Friday he was arrested he going to leak information about the case only a few people are privy to and has been railroaded by LE since that day.

Can someone remind me how tall BG was worked out as please?
Thanks

re: fish and leaving while the search was on: I wonder if it's something as simple as that he was really meeting with his probation officer and didn't want to admit it in public. That would certainly be something he couldn't put off or change.

Yes but it wouldn't explain why LE says they have a probable cause warrant signed off on by a judge to search his house in relation to the murders.

Do people in Delphi leave their doors unlocked when they go out?

Back to the fish, could RL have known someone with a fishtank who asked him to buy him a fish while he was on his little jaunt to Lafayette thus ensuring he'd be gone for a while?

JMO but I think LE is looking for DNA in his home and property belonging to either the girls or the killer. By the way I do not think RL=BG but he has sure found himself in a hot mess!

I'm sure there was. That's why I asked; "What would YOU have done coming home to that?"

I all ready posted my response.

I would have done the same thing as you. If news reporters would have approached me, I would have told them all I knew. I might have then had a beer, hoping that no one would think I was an alcoholic responsible for whatever went down.

Did anyone ever consider that RL was using his personal information about this case for leverage in his current legal situation. Did everyone forget about his lawyer requesting to change his current changes to a misdemeanor around March 3rd?

IMO, he knows a lot more about what happened on his property then he told the press and asked for a favor in return for keeping quiet, hence him searching for words during interviews.

Maybe he told the police on the Friday he was arrested he going to leak information about the case only a few people are privy to and has been railroaded by LE since that day.

Railroaded by multiple agencies, including the FBI & ISP as revenge? I'd more likely buy the story that aliens did it as the one poster said their neighbor thinks.

I'm not suggesting there isn't bad apples in LE, but you're talking about a large conspiracy here. All to frame someone they know or believe is innocent while letting murderer(s) go free to possibly kill again? I don't believe there is a slim chance anyone is being framed or that there is a rush to judgement coupled with tunnel vision on the part of LE in this case.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion what they think happened, but some of you leave me shaking my head with what you think.

I wasn't on here much during the first days of the case. What do people think about a possible connection to Lyric and Elizabeth?

Also, people are talking a lot about the girls being carried to where their bodies were found. Do we know they were carried? Why do we think the killer had to have strength in this case?

Thanks guys!!

I find it bizarre that he left the morning of the search for that reason. But, it is possible he was only thinking, like others, that the girls were alive and missing or runways somewhere safe, when he left that morning. In that case, maybe not so bizarre. Also, hindsight is 20/20 and it is easy for me to analyze how he responded after knowing the outcome as well as without being in the situation myself.

I'm hoping and trusting in LE that if the search warrants and investigation so far has not lead to a smoking gun, they are keeping their eyes open and not putting all eggs (efforts) into one potentially bottomless basket. Even though the public eye may be only looking in one direction, LE may have moved on or at least simultaneously looked elsewhere while waiting for forensics. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

O/T - I really admire how you are approaching this case. If I were on trial, I would want you to be the jury forewoman.

Railroaded by multiple agencies, including the FBI & ISP as revenge? I'd more likely buy the story that aliens did it as the one poster said their neighbor thinks.

I'm not suggesting there isn't bad apples in LE, but you're talking about a large conspiracy here. All to frame someone they know or believe is innocent while letting murderer(s) go free to possibly kill again? I don't believe there is a slim chance anyone is being framed or that there is a rush to judgement coupled with tunnel vision on the part of LE in this case.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion what they think happened, but some of you leave me shaking my head with what you think.

Ok, so maybe railroaded was not a good term to use in this situation, but they can legally mess with someone who committed a parole violation such as sending them to prison for 2 years for a DUI.

Has a connection with any of our POIs, or RSO's been made in relation to the fire on 21 November 2016 when 4 girls under the age of 12 burned to death The fire was reported as deliberately lit. The address is mighty close to someone in this case who I'm on the tail of...

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2017-01-25/Front_Page/Flora_fire_is_ruled_intentional.html

I don't think we've openly discussed any connections between the two cases, but there has been speculation that DNA gathered from the scene would rule out RSO's in the system after 2005 since DNA has been collected on them and is in the system.

It is JMO that they have DNA from the crime scene and it does not match anyone in the system. It is also JMO that because of that LE went and looked at RSO's from prior to the dates when they started keeping DNA... hope this helps.

It's on her FB and twitter feeds...I thought you guys were suppose to be sleuths? Why would you not see what family of Ron is saying instead of just speculating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it is against the rules to sleuth friends and family, and to discuss what they post on their social media :)

It's on her FB and twitter feeds...I thought you guys were suppose to be sleuths? Why would you not see what family of Ron is saying instead of just speculating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You make a very very very valid point... and some of us are sleuthing EVERYONE in this case... but we DO NOT DISCUSS IT ON THE THREAD... This site has rules and they are enforced.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member