IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
The protective order is in LaPorte County that shows up under just "Ron Logan". Nothing under Ronald E. Logan or Ronald Logan in Carroll County, IN in Civil nor Family.

Can you not see the protective order? It's a civil case, not criminal, and it's in Carroll County. I apologize if you can't. I'm using a password protected version through my work, so I can't link it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your cod theory. That has been my thought for a while. JMO- but I guess what I was asking you before was since you think it was RL- why so brutal?
SORRY, this was a reply to ashleybruemleve- did not include previous quote.

Are the harassment, invasion of privacy and other "interesting stuff" cases related to his divorce? Just asking for an opinion (not three pages of debate) a simple yes or no will do).
I
Wrong LE! I did not see the middle initial! i am going back to lurking.... MOO

People are not using the middle initial E for Mr. Ronald Logan and pulling up different men. IMO

ETA: Which is why I told the posters to "open" the record by clicking the appropriate link and you can tell: wrong county and wrong guy.

Are the harassment, invasion of privacy and other "interesting stuff" cases related to his divorce? Just asking for an opinion (not three pages of debate) a simple yes or no will do.

Goes to show how easy it is to post careless accusations about innocent people.

In weight yes, bc that very much depends on lifestyle/eating/exercise/health etc,
But IMO I dont believe hight can differ, unless they were separated at
a very young age and one of them did not get adequate food, vitamins,
minerals, etc. or had som illness growing up which could affect his growth.
But as far as I know neither of that is the case with those twinbrothers.

As a mother of identical twins, I have learned that identical twins can look very different from each other, and be different sizes. Their size can be affected by twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome, in which one twin gets more than its fair share of the nutrients from the placenta and the other gets less. Also, even though they have the same genes, their appearances can differ because those genes can be expressed differently. There is also something called epigenetics, through which environment and lifestyle actually change how genes are expressed (my understanding of epigenetics is limited). Here are some sources: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-exhibit-d/ https://www.verywell.com/why-are-identical-twins-different-2447125

Im so confused now..are you sAying the links someone posted of RLs court hx that i just bookmarked a little bit ago not the right RL? I saved them then logged off to start supper, checked back in and now dont know?

Middle initial E or Eugene and Carroll County. There are other Ronal Logan's in Indiana. Click the appropriate cause and you'll see the details inside.

Im so confused now..are you sAying the links someone posted of RLs court hx that i just bookmarked a little bit ago not the right RL? I saved them then logged off to start supper, checked back in and now dont know?

Possible, but there is no indication of a "build up" to this type of confrontation: Aggressive confrontations with other trespassers, numerous calls to the police about real or imagined trespassers, posting of excessive or ominous signs, going on "security patrols" etc.

In contrast, RL's past dealings with trespassers seem pretty passive (called it in what-twice?, confronted one person in one of his barns but did not appear to have made threats etc.)

And, RL has lived in that house for over 50 years. If trespassers were a real issue with him, wouldn't he have "reacted" in some manner years ago?

Did RL know one of the girls??? Does anyone know???

Is everyone SURE all these infractions are the same RL?

Please everyone, unless you are 100 percent positive this is the same RL do not discuss any infractions that could belong to another RL.

Thank you,
Tricia

Yes! This!!! And it's sadder when a bunch of other people get on the bandwagon without checking any facts.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They ARE NOT for Ronald E. (Eugene) Logan in Carroll County, IN. There is another man Ronald Logan in another county and posters are getting them mixed up. IMO

Is everyone SURE all these infractions are the same RL?

Please everyone, unless you are 100 percent positive this is the same RL do not discuss any infractions that could belong to another RL.

Thank you,
Tricia

The protective order is in LaPorte County that shows up under just "Ron Logan". Nothing under Ronald E. Logan or Ronald Logan in Carroll County, IN in Civil nor Family.

There is a protective order filed against RL in Carroll Circuit on 7/22/13. Just "ron". That's what I'm pulling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member