IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO only I don't think asking for tips is the same thing as saying "Please help us identify BG, if you have seen him or know who he is please call us." For me, just asking for tips is not the same thing. IMO yes I think they know who BG is, but they can have an idea without having enough evidence for an arrest, that happens all the time.

Knowing and having an idea are two very different things.

We do not allow any paranormal discussions or any discussions that are not fact based such as astrology and so on.

That's what I assumed, but just wanted to make certain. I thought there might be certain threads for different types of discussions. Thanks for the clarification.

VERY INTERESTING... when looking at RL's files on the forclosure
IT SAYS "CASE FILE DESTROYED" 3/23/2017

why??????

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...tTXlNVEF3TnpFd016TXdPalEyTnprNE5Ua3hZVGc9In19

The case was dismissed... Records only need to be iept for two years, I believe.

Motion to Dismiss Filed

Plaintiff, by counsel, files Motion of Voluntary Dismissal and Order.

Filed By:
Potter, S Brent

File Stamp:
09/23/2014

Order of Dismissal

The Court now orders this cause dismissed, without prejudice, costs paid. c: R. Logan, O. Logan, Capital One Bank, RJO, Kiernan 10/3/14sdc

Judicial Officer:
Fouts, Kurtis

Order Signed:
09/23/2014

https://mycourts.in.gov/PORP/Search/Detail?ID=792930

Not sure why this is relevant.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Illinois Missing. I saw that document awhile back which is why I made the statement that RL was not served with it as far as I could tell. I thought it important that if we are going to talk about the protective order then we must acknowledge that is was not served. Unless someone comes up with another document that says otherwise pertaining to this protective order, imo, regarding this issue; case closed.

I never said it is relevant to this case at all. I posted that in my opinion it was Interesting and someone replied saying there was no protective order online.

I was just saying I found it interesting in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never directed my posts at you. The original link posted directed people to a list of cases for all Ron Logans and without any research or thought process, some members thought they were all related.

As far as the protective order, the case number details are not public or at least I could not locate it.

IMO Since I don't believe RL is BG, I don’t think it's relevant but that is just me.

I never directed my posts at you. The original link posted directed people to a list of cases for all Ron Logans and without any research or thought process, some members thought they were all related.

As far as the protective order, the case number details are not public or at least I could not locate it.

IMO Since I don't believe RL is BG, I don’t think it's relevant but that is just me.

I didn't think you were. I didn't mean to sound short. I am driving and using talk to text, so it's hard to convey what I'm saying. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The order was denied by the court.

Actually I read that the motion to extend it past the one year (2014) was denied. Petitioner was told to refile not because there was no cause, but something to do with the jurisdiction procedure.

Issued by not served? Wonder why that would happen.

I read in the case summary posted earlier that the 2013 order of protection was read and served to RL, and was in place until it expired in 2014. How can it expire if it was never in place???

Hey guys. I hate to be this person as I say, but I will.

Any updates? Thank you.

I think this was his 3rd marriage
It appears that most of RL's legal problems began after his divorce. He was approximately 72 when divorced. that had to be hard on him. He has the middle initial E which must be included when searching the public court records.
d

Hey guys. I hate to be this person as I say, but I will.

Any updates? Thank you.

No news or important developments to report unfortunately in the last few days. Let's hope and pray progress is being made behind the scenes.

I read in the case summary posted earlier that the 2013 order of protection was read and served to RL, and was in place until it expired in 2014. How can it expire if it was never in place???

Not a clue. This is what I was going by:

In the Carroll Circuit Court, Carroll County, Indiana
Case No. 08C01-1307-PO-000025

Order has expired.
A Protective Order has been filed against:

Ron Logan

Respondent
City: Delphi, IN
Born: 1939

• Order issued on:
    8/2/2013
  • Respondent has not yet been served